Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32221 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Burning tokens doesn't guarantee the value to go up, that's for sure, supply can be of one token but if it has no real value I don't see its valuation can go up (like the Aurora token, it's worth nothing despite the supply)

Yes of course it doesn't guarantee anything. If project is bad you can burn %99.99 of the tokens but rest won't worth anything.

But if a project good burning can help a lot. But i can understand the worry causing with the securities.

you are spot on there. Because burning is the best possible solution available otherwise it would be an injustice to the investors.

Thex also can wait until the sale is over an only mint as many tokens as they sold. That would be the elegant solution.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Burning tokens doesn't guarantee the value to go up, that's for sure, supply can be of one token but if it has no real value I don't see its valuation can go up (like the Aurora token, it's worth nothing despite the supply)

Yes of course it doesn't guarantee anything. If project is bad you can burn %99.99 of the tokens but rest won't worth anything.

But if a project good burning can help a lot. But i can understand the worry causing with the securities.

you are spot on there. Because burning is the best possible solution available otherwise it would be an injustice to the investors.

Thex also can wait until the sale is over an only mint as many tokens as they sold. That would be the elegant solution.

That would be ideal, but we make the smart contract before the ICO start  Grin
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

The bst way to use a smart contract for a crowdsale is to make it to mint and send tokens when it receive ether (which is why smart contract are powerful, give tokens after the crowdsale is pointless)

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I don't understand how the token burning would make this a security. But constant token burning would probably be an annoyance when dealing with coinmarketcap and the total amount of the tokens
Burning tokens can make it an calculated investment like for example dividend. with burning tokens we mean tokens that get burned based on for example revenues not unsold tokens.

Ah, that makes more sense. Is there no work-around that you could use to burn tokens? Some legal loophole with a different reasoning to burn? Wink
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

I don't understand how the token burning would make this a security. But constant token burning would probably be an annoyance when dealing with coinmarketcap and the total amount of the tokens
Burning tokens can make it an calculated investment like for example dividend. with burning tokens we mean tokens that get burned based on for example revenues not unsold tokens.

Ah, that makes more sense. Is there no work-around that you could use to burn tokens? Some legal loophole with a different reasoning to burn? Wink

I wouldn't risk it. If their legal team said that burning tokens could lead to the tokens being ruled as securities, they should avoid it under any circumstances. Even if there might be a loophole, you don't want to mess with the SEC. Better to be an clear utility token.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Are you going to have a VR elearning courses or concerts like this have VibeHub? In this way people will be able to pay for such courses in CYBR tokens...  Huh

Are you going to have a VR elearning courses or concerts like this have VibeHub? In this way people will be able to pay for such courses in CYBR tokens...  Huh

If I'm not mistaken, I dont think they will implement that kind of feature in their platform as it would broaden up the concept of the project and will be an additional development work but who knows, they could decide to do it sometime in the future.

We actually are gonna make VR guides and courses, and when the platform is done, we can easly import it into the platform.

We have so many ideas its insane really, cause the options are endless. But we need to focus 100% on making the product as perfect as possible and dont get too much distracted by side activities!

Every wendnesday we have a weekly scrum meeting and after we drink mostly some special draft beers and VR with the team to get the real team feeling, and you cant imagine how much cool things we come up with
after a few drinks (dont judge we're human). We should make a fun ideas list that we and the community can fill in.

While you have a competitor in this niche already, this is a good idea if you will provide a better product with better quality, as people are not impressed with Vibehub product right now...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

No this is 100% a utility token that you can sell without beeing a security. eventually when something is on the market it will always set a own value but that value is in $CYBR that is also not a security token.
The virtual land is only valuable to be used on the platform, its part of the platform that will create the virtual land.

Article about Virtual land in the cosmos with added information is done and is now for the final checks hope to release it tomorrow! 

OK, cool.

As far as I know in the country where you are based, the Netherlands, it does not matter either way. Crypto assets are outside the regulator's jurisdiction.

Have you checked with regulators in other countries where you plan to sell $CYBR whether they consider them utility tokens or securities?
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

No this is 100% a utility token that you can sell without beeing a security. eventually when something is on the market it will always set a own value but that value is in $CYBR that is also not a security token.
The virtual land is only valuable to be used on the platform, its part of the platform that will create the virtual land.

Article about Virtual land in the cosmos with added information is done and is now for the final checks hope to release it tomorrow! 

OK, cool.

As far as I know in the country where you are based, the Netherlands, it does not matter either way. Crypto assets are outside the regulator's jurisdiction.

Have you checked with regulators in other countries where you plan to sell $CYBR whether they consider them utility tokens or securities?
right, so far only to your own region, it might be better if you seek to expand your network to countries which have requested against crypto high which is not bound by the regulation of crypto. I wait for the good news.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Did anyone else check out the VR tour from clicking on the goggles on the website? I did. I flew around that world for thirty minutes trying to imagine it in a virtual reality experience. It looks awesome.
Questions:
1. Will it always be dark in this world?
2. On the planets, will the land owner be in control of the day/night schedules?
3. Are the property laws at all similar physical Real Estate?
      a.) Does the owner of the virtual space also own the land all the way to the center of the virtual planet.
      b.) Does the main virtual land have the same properties as a planet? Like being spherical.
      c.) Does the owner of the virtual space also own upwards to infinity or the edge of the allowed space?
      d.) Is there any guidelines or a framework for dealing with easements?

Sorry about the barrage of questions. The more I learn about this project, the more exciting it is. The more exciting it is, the more questions I have.     

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Did anyone else check out the VR tour from clicking on the goggles on the website? I did. I flew around that world for thirty minutes trying to imagine it in a virtual reality experience. It looks awesome.
Questions:
2. On the planets, will the land owner be in control of the day/night schedules?
      a.) Does the owner of the virtual space also own the land all the way to the center of the virtual planet.
      b.) Does the main virtual land have the same properties as a planet? Like being spherical.
      c.) Does the owner of the virtual space also own upwards to infinity or the edge of the allowed space?

Sorry about the barrage of questions. The more I learn about this project, the more exciting it is. The more exciting it is, the more questions I have.     

Some serieus good questions here! Keep in mind the demo on the website is a demo running on one server, we expect the real metaverse to be much cooler and much bigger.

1) No only for the demo we picked this theme  Cool the world will have days and nights we havent decided how to solve this cause of the timezones, but we have two ideas.
    - Every day count for 2 days in the metaverse this way every timezone have basicly a full day. (but if you always play at the same time you always have the same night or day)
    - Second and probably the better option is one day in the cosmos takes 2 days (two days daytime and two days night time). This way everyone get a day and a night.
    (We are going to launch a lot polls for the communities opinion on matters like this)

2) Yes, its a different planet and it will be connected with the mainland but not in the same environment as the mainland if that makes sense.

3) Yes there have to be laws to prevent chaos, like specific districts, but also it makes no sense to make a 10m x 10m building but 400m high, so we will have some predefined rules.
    a) You mean to the centre of the cosmos earth? No, we have the mainland and if you want to have more space you can use the planet.
    b) Not defined yet, but probably not.
    c) No, well you own it but you cant build on it. (but no one else can build there aswell)
    d) There will be guides around the time the platform framework is done, at this stage this got no priority for me, but it def. will exsist.

Are you going to have a VR elearning courses or concerts like this have VibeHub? In this way people will be able to pay for such courses in CYBR tokens...  Huh

If I'm not mistaken, I dont think they will implement that kind of feature in their platform as it would broaden up the concept of the project and will be an additional development work but who knows, they could decide to do it sometime in the future.

We actually are gonna make VR guides and courses, and when the platform is done, we can easly import it into the platform.

We have so many ideas its insane really, cause the options are endless. But we need to focus 100% on making the product as perfect as possible and dont get too much distracted by side activities!

Every wendnesday we have a weekly scrum meeting and after we drink mostly some special draft beers and VR with the team to get the real team feeling, and you cant imagine how much cool things we come up with
after a few drinks (dont judge we're human). We should make a fun ideas list that we and the community can fill in.

Great! That is way kind of cool thing to focus first on the core platform and add additional features along the way. After all as you've stated,  VR offers endless possibilities and I agree with that!. Smiley

Yea we are excited about how it's going with the project, sadly cryptocurrency at the moment is on the low side of the hype curve  Roll Eyes. But today bitcoin is doing well and for the first time in 3 block difficulty retracement it looks like
miners are joining the network again.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

For the gamers between us, yesterday we tryed out subnautica in VR and wow its insane how cool.

It's an open world survival game in the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKL9wljYBgw
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Questions:

Some serieus good questions here! Keep in mind the demo on the website is a demo running on one server, we expect the real metaverse to be much cooler and much bigger.

1) No only for the demo we picked this theme  Cool the world will have days and nights we havent decided how to solve this cause of the timezones, but we have two ideas.
    - Every day count for 2 days in the metaverse this way every timezone have basicly a full day. (but if you always play at the same time you always have the same night or day)
    - Second and probably the better option is one day in the cosmos takes 2 days (two days daytime and two days night time). This way everyone get a day and a night.
    (We are going to launch a lot polls for the communities opinion on matters like this)

2) Yes, its a different planet and it will be connected with the mainland but not in the same environment as the mainland if that makes sense.

3) Yes there have to be laws to prevent chaos, like specific districts, but also it makes no sense to make a 10m x 10m building but 400m high, so we will have some predefined rules.
    a) You mean to the centre of the cosmos earth? No, we have the mainland and if you want to have more space you can use the planet.
    c) No, well you own it but you cant build on it. (but no one else can build there aswell)
    d) There will be guides around the time the platform framework is done, at this stage this got no priority for me, but it def. will exsist.

These answers satisfy my curiosity up to this point. I can tell some serious planning is going into this. I keep saying I will make time read the whole white paper. This time I mean it. I will do it right after I hit the post button. I have what some consider to be extensive experience in utility token projects. If you would like some feedback or no holds barred critique, I'd be happy to PM you my thoughts. Or I can keep them to myself. Thanks for taking the time you spend answering all our questions. That's important.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

Oh man.... I've only made it to page 19 and I already know that this is the solution that I've been waiting for regarding Phase 3 of my own projects plans. We should really set aside a few minutes to talk or chat. Alright. I'm going back to reading the white paper in its entirety. 

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

For the gamers between us, yesterday we tryed out subnautica in VR and wow its insane how cool.

Is it a game on CosmosCR platform or it's just another VR game? btw it looks cool.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

Is it a game on CosmosCR platform or it's just another VR game? btw it looks cool.

No, I dont think so. The budget for such a game is higher than CosmosCR project byitself, I guess.
But it looks really cool even without headset.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

Questions:

These answers satisfy my curiosity up to this point. I can tell some serious planning is going into this. I keep saying I will make time read the whole white paper. This time I mean it. I will do it right after I hit the post button. I have what some consider to be extensive experience in utility token projects. If you would like some feedback or no holds barred critique, I'd be happy to PM you my thoughts. Or I can keep them to myself. Thanks for taking the time you spend answering all our questions. That's important.

For sure DM me all your thoughts and ideas, we're human and even we still improve by the day  Grin  We like that people think with us eventually you all are our costumers/supporters/investors/ambassadors !

Oh man.... I've only made it to page 19 and I already know that this is the solution that I've been waiting for regarding Phase 3 of my own projects plans. We should really set aside a few minutes to talk or chat. Alright. I'm going back to reading the white paper in its entirety. 

I'm around approx 14 hours a day Wink

This is a game, sadly not on our platform. But it shows VR is cool and games are integrating it beside their normal gameplay.

No, I dont think so. The budget for such a game is higher than CosmosCR project byitself, I guess.
But it looks really cool even without headset.  Smiley

It looks really amazing in VR

They have more budget for sure at this stage, but we hope the become more popular  Cool

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Will there also be a market place on your platform? Or at least will you offer VR headsets since a lot of us dont have one yet and would like to buy it with crypto.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

it seems to me good rules to alternate day and night, and the possibility for landowners to control time (day / night), and the impossibility of building in open space,waiting for another demo...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Will there also be a market place on your platform? Or at least will you offer VR headsets since a lot of us dont have one yet and would like to buy it with crypto.

It is an interesting suggestion for both parties, both for those who want to acquire the headphones in question, and for the platform, either by selling the headphones by crypto, or by making partnerships that allow this
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

14 hours a day? That's all? lol. I read the white paper top to bottom. Whoever wrote it it did a very good job. They understand that there must be a story hidden inside with subtle references to its flow. The fungible/non-fungible tokens usage is genius and their explanation in the white paper taught this old dog a few new tricks. I have been avoiding studying up on all the ERC standards but I spent some time at https://www.techracers.com/blogs/erc-token-standards/ ERC token standards for dummies to get a better understanding. The way you are linking ERC721 tokens together from land token to planet token is madness. Brilliant madness.  I will have to find something to criticize very soon before I get accused of shilling this project. Cool Other than a few minor spelling and grammar issues, the white paper was damn near perfect.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: