Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

It takes some real cohones to make the decision you guys did. I'm impressed. This proves to me that this team is forward thinking and is able adjust to shifting conditions in this volatile industry. Way to go. You have my support.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:59:51 AM

Are you going to distribute part of the tokens under the shape of an usual airdrop of some sort, or will be exclusively obtainable through helping to keep the system, running a node? I reckon you have a great opportunity of creating a unique airdrop which require some interaction within the environment.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:07:56 PM

Oke everyone,

We decided for a long period of time with the complete team what are the best solutions and directions for the future.

The space evolved a lot and so did the ICO market. We noticed that there is a bearmarket (hard to ignore). That started after we started the company and roadmap.
And with the STO market comming up the ICO market will probably even decrease more now people can receive dividends etc.

Our project roadmap is one thing creating an insane platform that is innovative and ready for the future. But we listen to the community and the crypto environment.
And it's telling us crypto dont want more ICO's maybe in another bullmarket the frenzy will be back, but not now.

That's why we're super proud to announce that we cancelled the ICO. And planning on a fair launch this will help improvepartnership deals in the future. No regulation problems in the future
(although we have super lawyers, how some countries will handle ICO's in the future is unknown). And proof people we're not a scam, but a true project.

This will open a lot new doors for us and this means also for you all!

We will start with a simple POW for the token distribution and will evolve into our own DPOS chain in the future. We will use the dpos system to also increase the data distribution and speed of the complete
Virtual world. This gives nodes a great incentive to run extra nodes that help the ecosystem.

We will soon have an announcement to explain our thoughts and ways we would like to proceed in the future.

Questions are welcome! But for now we BUIDL.

Ok, so this will skip the erc20 placeholder phase. What are the specs on the coin now? Will you fund it with premine? What algorithm are you going to use etc?

Well we still will need a swap from the POW > DPOS, The specs and algo will be released soon with more information. There will be no Premine, but probably a small block reward going to the company.
(we did an airdrop and they should be getting there rewards etc.) We finalizing the details atm.

Do you have any idea how long the pow phase is if i am looking for to rent a rig or something?

I think it will last quite a while so that as many people as possible will have the opportunity to mine some coins. If it were only a short time, the big miners would collect most of the coins.

Even with a long time the big miners would collect most of the coins, because the earnings are proportional to the time.
But on a longer time scale more people could find and join the project and therefore the distribution could be better, yes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:33:45 PM

Why don't you just start with dpos instead starting with pow and later making a swap?

Well a good dpos system already need coins in circulation (collateral for the nodes). So starting POW and get miners involved can do really well for the community.
Also the dpos nodes should be done right and be able to support all the data later on, this isnt a quick thing to solve.

So starting a POW phase that is not too short not to long (not like some coins get it up for 5 days mine all coins and switch to pos). This week we finalize a lot things.
Algo, coin count, period of pow (maybe POS after pow untill dpos is done).

We're even thinking about a minable erc20 token.

But please everyone we cant rush this, we need some time to prepair and think carefully.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:19:59 PM

Why don't you just start with dpos instead starting with pow and later making a swap?

Well a good dpos system already need coins in circulation (collateral for the nodes). So starting POW and get miners involved can do really well for the community.
Also the dpos nodes should be done right and be able to support all the data later on, this isnt a quick thing to solve.

So starting a POW phase that is not too short not to long (not like some coins get it up for 5 days mine all coins and switch to pos). This week we finalize a lot things.

But please everyone we cant rush this, we need some time to prepair and think carefully.

As this was not preplanned please don't be under any kind of pressure because this decision will decide coin's future so, look around all aspects also I would suggest to checkout DUSK chain.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:02:02 PM

As this was not preplanned please don't be under any kind of pressure because this decision will decide coin's future so, look around all aspects also I would suggest to checkout DUSK chain.

We're planning it pretty carefully. Our pow coin wont be spectaculare simply cause its only ment for creating a fair distribution. The DPOS chain is where innovation come into play.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

Take your time. It's better to ponder bold move like this carefully. I have no idea what the best algos for pow are but minable erc20 sounds cool too.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:31:06 PM

We're planning it pretty carefully. Our pow coin wont be spectaculare simply cause its only ment for creating a fair distribution. The DPOS chain is where innovation come into play.

Which kind of DPoS are you planning to use? With a fair DPoS there's even more distribution via delegates' voting

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:14:38 AM

Which kind of DPoS are you planning to use? With a fair DPoS there's even more distribution via delegates' voting

Yes delegates always should get rewards, thats how you give them incentive to take part in the process thats why it's also great for our chain (incentive to distribute data).
Also delegates should have a bond and no one will lock coins without any ROI.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:59:53 AM

Mineable erc20 token?

So that would require spending some gas instead of gpu/cpu power. Am i right?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:28:09 AM

Mineable erc20 token?

how erc20 can be mine? is this will be similiar with POStoken? but, i dont think its mineable token, just staking token.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:46:07 AM

Deciding to cancel the ICO is a tough but wise decision. 99% of people out there have probably already lost 99% of their money buying tokens in ICOs in 2017-2018 which has made them more cautious.
Moreover, projects which rely only on community engagement and no ICO gain usually an unmatched level of trust in the community.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:49:34 AM

Yes delegates always should get rewards, thats how you give them incentive to take part in the process thats why it's also great for our chain (incentive to distribute data).

I guess you won't create your DPoS blockchain completely from the scratch, right? So if you use an already existing DPoS Blockchain and 'copy' it and improve it so that it fits your requirements, have you already decided on which DPoS project you will orientate? 
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:15:27 PM

Mineable erc20 token?

I don't think make much sense to have a minable token where you just call a smart contract to mine it, at least not for this project. I reckon you will get a reward based on your partecipation with a node, maintaining the network. Like in one of the last article was explained.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:50:48 PM

Mineable erc20 token?

Yea example can be the 0xbitcoin protocol, you will always need to spend some gas to mine the block. Thats a sad thing about it, but on the other side you get straight the infrastructure from Eth.
(ledger, easy exchange integration, MEW etc.) Also a pool can mine the block so the pool pays the tx fee, but in general than the pool fee is higher as well.

Mineable erc20 token?

how erc20 can be mine? is this will be similiar with POStoken? but, i dont think its mineable token, just staking token.

No will be more like 0xbitcoin, not staking but mining.

Mineable erc20 token?

I don't think make much sense to have a minable token where you just call a smart contract to mine it, at least not for this project. I reckon you will get a reward based on your partecipation with a node, maintaining the network. Like in one of the last article was explained.

I do agree that its a work around with mining an erc20 token, we do like the infrastructure though. People keeping there coins safe on a Ledger etc.

We also are looking at a POW/POS combination without masternodes (would not make sense maintaining nodes etc. before a swap).

I guess you won't create your DPoS blockchain completely from the scratch, right? So if you use an already existing DPoS Blockchain and 'copy' it and improve it so that it fits your requirements, have you already decided on which DPoS project you will orientate? 

We are looking at others, but eventually go our own way. Im impressed by loom network, but at this stage we are not locked to one specific dpos coin yet.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:06:06 PM

What mining do you prefer ?

CPU

GPU

Asic

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:10:56 PM

We care about your opinions, so we wonder one thing.

Lets start a small vote:

CPU mining

or

GPU mining

GPU mining, but I fear my GPU power is to less to really take part.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:14:01 PM

We care about your opinions, so we wonder one thing.

Lets start a small vote:

CPU mining

or

GPU mining

CPU + GPU Mining for a fair chance to everybody because not everyone is having a beast GPU but everyone has a CPU.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:48:28 PM

if the rules of the ico are changing and have enough funds collected by private investors then the team is right to launch the project directly, cpu + gpu is the best solution...
pynetx

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

if the rules of the ico are changing and have enough funds collected by private investors then the team is right to launch the project directly, cpu + gpu is the best solution...

Yep, because only CPU + GPU can give a fair chance to everybody. CPU is everywhere unlike GPU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: