Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do now other than saying HODL?  (Read 1721 times)
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

All topics in this forum discuss the decline in the cryptocurrency market. If you are an experienced trader, it will be easy to execute when the market is bearish. Market sentiment will cause fear to new traders, making it easy to take profits between 1-5%. This chaos will recover soon, we have seen its history like the previous years.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?
To be honest, if somebody really feels that he must cut his losses, the best way to do that is to sell the coins. Not owning coins means a further decrease in price will not affect that person.
Of course not owning coins means as well that profiting from a rise in bitcoin price will be impossible as well.
The main question is my eyes is, does somebody believe in bitcoin? If you you think that you must minimize your losses, then the answer most likely is no.

It's me!!!
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

I think that the decline of bitcoin will continue and so you can sell your assets right now and then when the price drops even more buy bitcoin again.Yet at least some profit you but get.This is probably the only way to get at least some profit in a falling market.Besides HODL this is the best option.Why I offer this option, all simply because it would be very stupid if you just sell everything and exit the cryptocurrency market.That's not worth doing.Cryptocurrency will surprise us.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Only those who sell Bitcoin at today's prices are suffering losses, and everyone who trades on the stock exchange and increases the number of their Bitcoins will receive financial profit when the crypto market starts to grow. In order to help Bitcoin, you can, for example, trade and increase trading volumes on stock exchanges, and if possible make payments at BTC if you shop online, this will increase its popularity.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

which we can doubt now. if we have capital in the form of paper currency. we can use to buy bitcoins and altcoins in large enough quantities. then save until the price rises again
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

What can be done other than saying hold? That's selling off each everyone of your tokens and coins which I personally think you will regret big time if you do,why can't one have patience ?

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

which we can doubt now. if we have capital in the form of paper currency. we can use to buy bitcoins and altcoins in large enough quantities. then save until the price rises again

I agree on this idea and this is indeed the next best thing that we must do aside from hodling whenever we experience a major downfall in the prices of all cryptos .other than that , it is also better if we can have a break for a while because stressing our selves too much is not good for our health  . yes most of us are experiencing a severe stress because they see that the market of cryptos are hardly experiencing a difficult situation .

In my case im not an investor nor a trader , though also feel bad but i know how to treat my self so that i can still continue my faith on supporting cryptocurrency .
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

When does bitcoin come back here?

pssst, it is already back here ,  has never left
if you mean the price of bitcoin and when it returns to 10.000$ + levels
maybe next year, maybe next decade - we do not know
as you can see the price can shed 2-3k usd in a day and also it can go up as unexpectedly
there is no reason to be upset about things you have no influence

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

HODLing is a good strategy if the market is growing, but if you consider that the market is falling during the year, and the price of Bitcoin has dropped from $16000 to $4300 since the beginning of the year, then the HODL strategy brings a loss, so if you think Bitcoin will drop to $3000- $3500, then sell now and buy when it drops to that mark, but it's risky. But if you think that this bottom and further Bitcoin will only go up, then do not worry, trade, use Bitcoin as a payment, and the price will grow in the long run and you will get a profit.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

In just a couple of days bitcoin was 4490$ and now it down to 4315$, though the hard fork for BCH was almost done but still bitcoin declined.
Which means I think it is not because of BCH why Bitcoin was decreased on this value. This is obviously that there are whale manipulators who doing it so far. Therefore lets hold our coin and other potentials altcoin into your wallet then wait.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

other than saying hold you can look for the chance to earn bitcoin this time. How can we be able to hold if we dont have nothing to earn so it is better to focus on earning bitcoin or even alts and convert it to bitcoin and hold.
damar09

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

be patient and always look at market share and take a short tour maybe it will be a little entertaining and can reduce tension and frustration because of the decline in the price of bitcoin

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Cryptocurrency still have a future, and the best thing for now is to remain calm for this condition. Holding will still be the best choice to avoid losses, and when the market recovers will be a big advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

If you are part of this community, you need not to be tired of the word HODL if you want real profit during the bull season, yes seems we are tired of the word but if you count your loss, do not think it is wise decision to sell at this stage as the price kept reducing, the correction will soon be over, let us build the community by remaining  steadfast.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

It's true that crypto currencies including bitcoin fell and continued to fall, but we should not panic, because the price of bitcoin will look for a bounce point and will return to bullish in a time that we cannot predict. I think the right step to do now is to buy because their current prices are so low, and this's a good start for us to open and rearrange our portfolios, and in my opinion, maybe we won't see prices as low as this again in the future.

amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Right now, we just have to sit back and watch whatever that is going on with cryptocurrency market. We should again hope that, the crypto market will return to normal. Predictions here and there are not helping since they end up being speculations. I think now we should keep on looking for more cryptocurrencies to add to our portfolio.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

If there is an opportunity to be in HOLD, then this should be done. Bear trend continues and nothing more. If you believe in the fundamental component of the projects in which you are investing and nothing cardinal happened, then you should not panic.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

In today's situation, when bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency market is falling, first of all, there is no need to panic. Now the best prices for bitcoin and cryptomonettes and now you need to buy and wait for growth.
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

HODL is considered as one of the effective strategies inorder to reduce the level of risks and losses. Other way that we can do is to stay calm and not to panic. We should not be driven by our emotions, it does not help at all. We need to stay patient and be positive, but not to stop exploring and learning new things in order to improve knowledge and skills. We have to accept the reality that Bitcoin is volatile and that we must learn to manage in every situation that comes along the way. Never lose hope, failures and disappointments are part of every success stories.

HODLing might reduce your risk, but not your losses. It's obvious as shit btc was going down, it's probably still going to go down for a while, until btc stabilizes for a good strong week, you don't even mention a possibility of a rebound back up.

So HODL, because in the long term, you'll probably forget about this setback. But short btc, and you're at least going to keep the fiat value of whatever you still own. The ride is far from over, ESPECIALLY because of how much of a butterfly effect this is creating with miners, which is only going to drag us more down.

Beep boop beep boop
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

What do you really want to hear?
Today the market situation is very unfavorable. So if you yourself cant determine for yourself the strategy of work in this market and understand what else you can do, then the best thing is just hold.
The fact is that even if someone gives you good advice (for example, short), you will not be able to use it due to lack of knowledge, practice and skills.
So be grateful to those who give the advice that is right for you. And if you really want to understand what you can do now, then start exploring this question at a deeper level. Look in the Internet, information on how to trade in such a market and study it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: