Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do now other than saying HODL?  (Read 1721 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

if you bought in with aa higher prize then now then there is the only way to stay with you investment.
How wanna sell with looses  Huh Hodel is the only way for mosts.

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

If you feel confident that the market will fall, you can sell to minimize your losses. But for me, I still choose to hold on, even though holding for now is difficult, but I still believe that in the future it will be very profitable.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?
I want you to know that change is always constant and I wont blame the whole down trends market on BCH hashrate because BCH has no issue with the crypto market status because the down trend market was something I have predicted base on the fundamental analysis of the market each year when crypto market correction occurred.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

I think the best thing to do now is to be patience, confident and give the 100% trust to your investment because it is one way to avoid worries.
RonF

Activity: 98

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

Simply say "Keep It".

You can either go out with a big loss or keep what you have and forget about it until one day you find out the advance in value is extraordinary.

HODL is the key to wealth
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

gotta keep hodling and never look back. the crypto winter is here and theres nothing we can do about that
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

if you bought in with aa higher prize then now then there is the only way to stay with you investment.
How wanna sell with looses  Huh Hodel is the only way for mosts.

regards
If you don’t want to lose big money, then holding is the only option which is more effective. We don’t know when the price of bitcoin to recover so having more patience will save you from losing big money, patience might be hard right now but that is the best thing that you must have.

Aside from saying hold, maybe its better to say add more bitcoin!
If I have the money right now, I will choose to buy more bitcoin because I know this is not the end and cryptocurrency will not be gone for good, this is just a big time correction. I’m still looking for a more greendays to come, soon we will reach the peak price again and many businesses will continue to adopt this system.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

In any case there is no stable value for Bitcoin and accordingly it is unknown where it will stop maybe tomorrow Bitcoin will be a worthless asset.. If you have invested as much as you can risk I recommend you hold it because already you afford to lose and there is also a chance of earning as much as the chance of losing.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

In my understanding,  I think the current  bear market situation is most likely  being manipulated  by whale investors which cause the crypto market to dive low. I believe that the best strategy for now is to hold your cryptos and just need to extend your patience. Other than that, if you still believe that  cryptos will spike again,  I would suggest that this could be the right time in buying more at a lower price.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

And how can you miniature those losses?
Well you could always sell if you want to. That is your bitcoin and no one can go against it if you decide to really sell it now.
It will be a good decision if it falls again and you buy back but do you know what is going to happen later or tomorrow?
That is the best use of HODLing. We really do not know where it will go so we just stand firm and have faith with bitcoin.

But I got some tip for you though. It will be a no brainer to sell it. You have been thru a lot. Time to think twice and maybe have a better choice than just to panic and sell it.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

If you are afraid of price going down just sell it and stop worry about it. I stop caring about the price long time ago. I did invest more that I could afford to lose at one point and was freaking out so I sold at loss some of my investment and what is left Im totaly relaxed to lose it all!
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

yes, hold is our choice, and now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, because the decline will still occur.

so, I think that when the hash battle stops, then it's a good time to buy more bitcoin.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

That's all we have left. We can minimize our losses only by selling our assets. But in today's situation it is impractical. If you are not sure that the coin can survive, then sell it. But it is best to remain calm and wait for growth.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

The people who are confident will be trading in this current market and
most likely are making gains but the real gain was selling when the
price broke from $6500 and unless you know hiw to trade the best
option is to hold or buy a bit is another option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

yes, hold is our choice, and now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, because the decline will still occur.

so, I think that when the hash battle stops, then it's a good time to buy more bitcoin.
Right, our choice is to hold rather than selling with too much loose. This moment that price drops very low we can also wait to buy since we do not know at what rate is the bottom. So our options is hold for those who can still wait.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

I don't think that falling dump of bitcoin effect of bch trend going into skyrocket, lets take lookk the price of bch after the bitcoin price dumped bch follow and the whole altcoin goes dump their price.
Ofcourse hold is the way to avoid loses

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

I have never been a fan of hodling, because I consider that for the market to recover we as investors have to do much more than save the coins and wait for it to magically raise the value, personally during these falls I like to buy, whether alts or btc, but I buy to diversify my portfolio, I also do trading but a little because it is risky at this time.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

There is loads of ways how to earn money even on falling markets . Lets say you short BTC with leverage on time then you could make fortune . But ofcourse leverage make it more risky . On Bitmex you can leverage x100 on some coins , not sure if on bitcoin , but yeah people earn money even on falling markets . Just needs some graph reading expierience if that helps ofcourse =D as i dont believe in graph reading for crypto currently Smiley
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

In any case there is no stable value for Bitcoin and accordingly it is unknown where it will stop maybe tomorrow Bitcoin will be a worthless asset.. If you have invested as much as you can risk I recommend you hold it because already you afford to lose and there is also a chance of earning as much as the chance of losing.
I did not get your point, how dare you say bitcoin will be a worthless asset tomorrow and give advice to people to hold it? Huh Sounds the same as they will kill themselves rather than earning from that. You should say the opposite if you advice people to hold them.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

The world is juzt a free one and you think you too choked by this current price just go ahead and sell and if not then we better stay together as one and make the worldknow the reality of bitcoin that anything is possible not just rise rise in prices.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: