Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do now other than saying HODL?  (Read 1721 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

If we have to earn money in Bitcoin. So we have to hold. There is no other way besides this. Because prices are up and down at any time in the crypto market. Which makes us profit at some time. And sometimes there is a loss.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Just don't focus all of your wealth into crypto , put somewhere else like gold or apartment for renting purpose.
Crypto trading is risky activity so you need extra effort to invest there although you can earn more profit quicker than other well known investment.

Just wait on Jan 2019 , there will be a new momentum !

Smiley
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

If we have to earn money in Bitcoin. So we have to hold. There is no other way besides this. Because prices are up and down at any time in the crypto market. Which makes us profit at some time. And sometimes there is a loss.
besides holding our coins, we can also do other things that can make money by joining ico or other things that can make money so that we can still make money even though our coins hold up. but when doing something we must always be careful and careful not to lose.
buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

If u have some coins in your wallet and the price is getting worst. For me if i am brave enough to sell, i will do it, and buy some coin again and do day trading.
But if you fellnit is to risky. Then just hold it, no others choice exactly.
It will be better than you loat much money on it. If you don't need money for now. Holding is no matter and not a big deal.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

HODL is not for everyone.  You hodl if you are convinced based on what your money is on. I can't say you should sell or not because I don't know what your reason for investing. That's indeed a personal decision.  I day trade and also long term  invest.  So I sell some and I hold some.  That's my style. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

You can sell off and re-enter the market and buy at the present rate and will target a small profit which when reached you can sell and buy again. Doing more sells with small targeted profit each time and trade as many times as you can. With this method, you can make so much within a short period of time.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

Never hold your bitcoin, please sell as soon possible if you want get your money back, what for you have hold your asset but you have lost all of your money, never try for holding your bitcoin or your altcoin because the next is bad for crypto.
what you say is wrong because holding bitcoin and altcoin can be a big place of income even though you have to wait patiently, because there are already many investors who are successful with bitcoin and altcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

Besides saying to hold, you can save maximum amount of money as possible (in fiat for now), working anywhere you can, and preparing yourself for the bottom in Crypto-Currency. So once we reach the bottom you can get in the market again with a nice investment and enjoy the rising season of BTC and company.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

Are you sure the falling price of btc was because BCH hashrate war ? It could be only manipulation from some whales with the same timing of bch hashrate war. I think in this kind of red market, we can try to accumulate some coins instead just holding.
But we must find a really good coin to buy, so when the price recover, we will get our decent profit.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

I keep holding the coins until they are almost gone for nothing. I realize there was really nothing to earn and decided to stop the foolish ideas. Though it is possible that maybe after some 50 years from now you can still gain from it yet it is not a good guarantee for success. Maybe that is if you can wait for that very long time. The best thing to do by now is to create a real in flow of bitcoin. Invest in a business where you would use bitcoin for good. It think it is even better than waiting for nothing. 

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

Well since nobody is sure that the price will still not fall further, my advice is that we should be more be optimistic and hodl as you have said and for someone like me that like to play risk game, I still watch out for some coin that have solid project background and buy them at this period when the price is very low. One example of such that I have bought recently is the APH. The price is very cheap now and the project is a very promising one with dedicated team that provided update often.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

you can stop seeing at chart market and closed everything have connection with bitcoin or altcoin, you can try other way and enjoy your daily day with new activities and forget about bitcoin more than one year.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

there is still a lot that we have to doubt besides holding. namely collecting capital. and wait until the bitcoin price drops back to reach 2100 USD. after that buy it. and hold until the price rises again

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

Hmmm, indeed the situation of the crypto currency is being overtaken by an exam. I myself advise you to buy as many coins as possible when prices are falling. You can get more crypto currency coins at very low prices. This is your chance to invest. I'm sure even though things are not good now, crypto currencies have a good future. You can take advantage of this moment to start investing, especially long-term investments. Another thing you can do is that you can do a campaign and invite your colleagues to be active in the market. I am sure that the more people active in the market, the crypto currency market will improve. whatever the reason for the fall in the price of crypto currencies, for me our contribution to building the crypto currency trust needs to be maximized. We can't just wait for the situation. If we don't start the motion, the crypto currency will get worse. I'm sure of that.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

invest in your skills, i suppose... you yourself, have the capacity to create wealth.
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

There is no alternate to hold the crypto to keep safe your self otherwise there is no option to do anything more. Holding is best decision for huge profit.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

What can be done here except HODL. Or fix in the minus, but I do not want to do it. On the contrary, if the price will fall I will buy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

this situation is indeed wrong, to sell we have lost a lot, and for the hodl I am also hesitant to suggest it, but this is investment, the tenacity of the principle from the beginning is tested now, if we still want this bitcoin to live longer, the only road, wait the market is back, but if this makes you depressed selling and going away from this market and it shows that you are not worthy here, this is all a choice and you decide it yourself
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

Apart from HODL now its best to just keep enjoying the dipping price cos it won't last for ever so just keep buy buy and buying ,the moment everything start returning back to normal you would have seen a huge profits already talkless of if bull run make a comeback so falling prices is a huge advantage for investors
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

If I would be asked, I would tell you to focus on working and save money, since the bitcoin price is falling saving some and use it for investment would be better and beneficial rather than waiting and just holding your coin for dear life. Without income, there's no dear life.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀