Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do now other than saying HODL?  (Read 1721 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

Are you sure the falling price of btc was because BCH hashrate war ? It could be only manipulation from some whales with the same timing of bch hashrate war. I think in this kind of red market, we can try to accumulate some coins instead just holding.
But we must find a really good coin to buy, so when the price recover, we will get our decent profit.
Firstly, BCH hashrate war is just a coincident because has nothing to do with the current market falling price and the market status is normal and it something which have been predicted. However, if BCH hashrate affected the altcoin BTC shouldnt be affected.
Meanwhile, the first thing people should in this current moment is patience, hope(that the market will back to live), buying and holding of more utilized coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

If I would be asked, I would tell you to focus on working and save money, since the bitcoin price is falling saving some and use it for investment would be better and beneficial rather than waiting and just holding your coin for dear life. Without income, there's no dear life.
Agree, instead of trying to hope and say things like continued hold and positive trust, things will come back, we should focus on the job and forget the price of bitcoin, that would be better for us because if we are so concerned about bitcoin, our lives will be chaotic and lose our balance. Should not create pressure for ourselves, we should remember that bitcoin is an investment for the future and for the long term, what is happening is only part of its development, and we want the future, we need the present, and the work and the career is the foundation of our future

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Market is reeling under pains everyone who are emotionally attached,feeling sad,  no other options left except holding the coins.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Market is reeling under pains everyone who are emotionally attached,feeling sad,  no other options left except holding the coins.

You can invest and strengthen Bitcoin....
Ultimately investing is what will bring the price back up...

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

But unfortunately only a few investors do that. because what they do is panic selling. but if you can buy at the right time when the price has subsided and stop going down you can buy it. holding is only for long-term investors. if you are a trader then you shouldn't hold for long time. You have to dare to cutlose when prices continue to drop
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

A lot of people who trade cryptocurrencies surely have lost a huge amount of their and probably they are saying that word HODL because there was no other option except that Grin they could have minimized their loss only if they set their stop losses right after executing a buy action. well I admit I am also stuck at certain coin so far but still I am in a good position so I have nothing to worry about it. Grin
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

But unfortunately only a few investors do that. because what they do is panic selling. but if you can buy at the right time when the price has subsided and stop going down you can buy it. holding is only for long-term investors. if you are a trader then you shouldn't hold for long time. You have to dare to cutlose when prices continue to drop

Good points.
I am a long-term investor so I HODL most of the time. I actually have zero experience in selling bitcoin Smiley
I could have sold on the last two crashes but then again my coins are safer untouched.

A good trader has risk management in place and cuts his losses. My experience with daytrading bitcoin is that you will get slaughtered if you use stoplosses or high leverage. Price can fall rapidly getting you caught out.

As for the price subsiding we can apply Newtons law (Action == Reaction).
Subsiding will only happen if people are scared to sell because they expect a rise or at least no profit.

As for few investors taking action (buying). See it as voting... one vote is useless but if we all vote we have power.
If you want to change the trend then lead the way. With enough followers the trend will change.

I am buying the dip...  Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Never hold your bitcoin, please sell as soon possible if you want get your money back, what for you have hold your asset but you have lost all of your money, never try for holding your bitcoin or your altcoin because the next is bad for crypto.

Too late - the market had another great fall. Now, it is really better to hold Bitcoins and do not sell them whatever happens. This is the best strategy that will give you many chances to return your money and to earn.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

indeed the current bitcoin price continues to move down and is very worrying, I also feel if this continues without certain actions we will suffer losses. if you do not believe that bitcoin will rise again in the time you want, you should not HOLD again but sell now to minimize your losses. but for me it's only a matter of time when bitcoin will rise again.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

Never hold your bitcoin, please sell as soon possible if you want get your money back, what for you have hold your asset but you have lost all of your money, never try for holding your bitcoin or your altcoin because the next is bad for crypto.

Too late - the market had another great fall. Now, it is really better to hold Bitcoins and do not sell them whatever happens. This is the best strategy that will give you many chances to return your money and to earn.
holding back is not necessarily a good strategy. we have to look at the situation that is happening right now. when the price of bitcoin has declined at such a low price, selling is no longer a bad thing when it happens.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

indeed the current bitcoin price continues to move down and is very worrying, I also feel if this continues without certain actions we will suffer losses. if you do not believe that bitcoin will rise again in the time you want, you should not HOLD again but sell now to minimize your losses. but for me it's only a matter of time when bitcoin will rise again.

I think in this bearish state we don't need to keep hold and hold, but with patience compensation. So bare with patience on holding as long as the market gain its consistent stability. And do not attached by the current situation, so we can avoid from losses.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

In addition to hold, you can also TRADE. November 20, the spread of BTC was about $ 500. So those who are scalping, are received a good profit. Of course, such trade requires good knowledge and experience, but it also brings a good profit.
If people don't want to learn to make a profit always, with any trend, then they I can advise for them only hold.
Traders can make money in any market regardless of the conditions but that only holds true if they are very skilled at their craft something that is not common at all since most of the traders are long term losers and only a small minority makes profits and an even smaller minority are capable to obtain the profits that everyone dreams when they join this market.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

You need to have faith in cryptomarket because it is the right time to buy and hold your previous instead of selling them for cheap. Due to market fluctuation, the price went very low, if you manage to hold them until the market starts recovering. You will be making some decent profit in the market.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

If I would be asked, I would tell you to focus on working and save money, since the bitcoin price is falling saving some and use it for investment would be better and beneficial rather than waiting and just holding your coin for dear life. Without income, there's no dear life.
Agree, instead of trying to hope and say things like continued hold and positive trust, things will come back, we should focus on the job and forget the price of bitcoin, that would be better for us because if we are so concerned about bitcoin, our lives will be chaotic and lose our balance. Should not create pressure for ourselves, we should remember that bitcoin is an investment for the future and for the long term, what is happening is only part of its development, and we want the future, we need the present, and the work and the career is the foundation of our future
yes, we must be able to balance the daily activities that we live in, especially doing activities (working) in real life to be able to get regular income and don't worry too much about the current state of cryptocurrency prices. bitcoin is indeed very appropriate if it is used as a form of investment assets for the future and is not our main source of income

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Holding is more better to do right now in this situation because if you sell your coins now you lost more money. For those people who sold their coin when the price is cheap are very lucky but to those people who do not you don't have choice to hold it.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

The best we can do now is buy more because if we hodl it only but we cannot buy more or take the opportunity in this bear season nothing will be happen. So much better to buy in a affordable price in the market while we hodl our other funds.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

I think the main thing now is to wait a moment and shop. I think that in this situation with the market buying and holding coins is the only way to earn .

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

...so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?
Yeah the prices were not good enough to those who waited for the price will rise for the month of December as the market has no any sign of a bull run. The only way we can survive is to ride with the market flow...if you have capital then buy little by little while the price is still at lower level since this strategy will lower the capital index of your crypto.
hicies

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

this situation is indeed wrong, to sell we have lost a lot, and for the hodl I am also hesitant to suggest it, but this is investment, the tenacity of the principle from the beginning is tested now, if we still want this bitcoin to live longer, the only road, wait the market is back, but if this makes you depressed selling and going away from this market and it shows that you are not worthy here, this is all a choice and you decide it yourself
Actually you may have noted that the offline business investors invest a large amount of money in their businesses and for the return they wait for the dozens of years so in the crypto currencies we do not wait for a long time we only wait for a few years and we get a huge profit.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Just wait when the market back, and sell your coins, just take as good opportunity when the price of many coins is not good, but in low price and sell in high price when the market back on its normal situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: