Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do now other than saying HODL?  (Read 1721 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

there is nothing else that can be done but we wait for this to end, maybe indeed the only thing we have to believe is to keep holding the coins we have and hope the market will not dip deeper.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?
I think it will be better if you research and study the market very well. Its really hard to reduce losing money and we cant stop other people saying holding is the only option because I think it is. Rather than that , this time that the bitcoin is in a deep downfall we can take this opportunity to invest and buy more bitcoins. Never feel hopeless because we can get through this.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

You can trade, you can buy and hold, and you can score at all and go away from the market, sometimes this is the best option.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

If you have been Hodling you should stick on your plan, specially on this bear run in the market. But i am sure that yo know that the risk becoming bigger than ever. The BTC price is falling and no one can stop it in 3 days.. I would never think that the price could arrive 4k line.. So everything can be happen now, the price could recover yes but what if fall more? Won't you be regret that you had hodl? Very hadr to say anything now, we just should be more carefull..
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Since the last week the price of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were falling too much,me and lot of other normal small scale investor affected very large by this price fall.Many people saying that this current price fall is due to BCH hashrate war so what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

can only wait and continue to monitor market movements, I myself cannot do any speculation other than holding and waiting for the moment to buy bitcoin again. but the problem is we are still in the zone of rumor decline.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

save to fiat , if you really dont want to HODL , and keep focusing on news about BCH hardfork and stuff on that , hope it can make any profit
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

HODL or selling assets owned by everyone is different. It depends on the ability and experience that is owned by each individual. As long as we feel good at the Hodl, please hold it. If the opposite is good for sale, please sell it. Why must be according to our wishes? because the profit and loss that we bear is ourselves. Other people will not bear our loss

Look Forward
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

there is nothing else that can be done but we wait for this to end, maybe indeed the only thing we have to believe is to keep holding the coins we have and hope the market will not dip deeper.

indeed now I think we have to hold. because the current situation does not allow us to sell the coins we have. because of the unstable situation. then we really have to wait patiently.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

The thing that we can do right now is still holding because it help you to cut your losses and once the price goes up you will regain all your losses. Even we are affected by that war we should be remain calm and believe that the price will go up again.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

what we can do now to minimize our losses other than saying the words HODLing as a community?

Wait for the bottom to be clear and buy more... this isn't difficult to figure out.
If that is not difficult to find out,you know the bottom already?

I thought that the bottom price of bitcoin for this year will be $6000 range since we have strong resistance at that point for too long but now it is at about $4000 so I am not clear about the bottom yet.
everything in cryptocurrency is very uncertain and anything can happen, in my opinion the price of bitcoin will continue to decline because it is still not encouraging to support the cryptocurrency rise from this slump.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

when the price of the cryptocurrency falls like this maybe what you can do is wait until the price rises again, when the price at the exchange is dumping the trend it will be difficult to make a profit.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

There only one obvious thing you can do if you do not want to hold you can sell off but at the moment making profit now from selling off is quite unrealistic so it's very much advisable to hold

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

As in the whole year, and as in the stock market, there are also strategies to implement during a bear market, in addition to hodl which is what most recommend because it does not require a lot of effort, you can also be doing trading if you plan to engage in cryptos or simply investigate ICOs and try to invest while they are cheap.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

if I do what I do besides HODL is to let myself and look for other income such as participating in bitcoin trading and others that are not legal, of course thank you
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

what I do not use the HODL method is to make money on my own and let the time answer the HODL question and I think I don't have to be a monotonous person I have to be flexible
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Holding is the best way to reduce loss and make profit even if the price is very low at the moment.  Holding your coin till the price rises will save you from running at a loss.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

we see the development of bitcoin at this time in the market is experiencing a decline in prices so that investors and crypto users are made into a frenzy in making profits because the market is so unstable to this day that we better save our assets in a long time crypto prices have improved again.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

To prevent further losses you can switch to stable coins like tether, but when the market bounces back you might get caught out. Tough one to call, hodl is the easier option

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

"Many people say that prices are currently falling due to BCH" which is not possible because of BCH, actually the price is indeed deteriorating, not because of other coin eyes, I think this is the effect of a lack of demand by people.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

There's something called swing trading.
In the suituation such as this, when the price of cryptocurrency is nosediving lower, my strategy has been always to swing trade.
Take opportunity of the situation and sell my holdings then buy back , most times I buy more than the quantities I was holding initially.
That way losses could be curtailed .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: