Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

The best thing to do when cryptocurrency is down is to set back and just relax, don't panic because we can't do anything to make the market green. But we can help a little by holding our bitcoins rather than be a part of panic sellers.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackyChu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......
The only thing you need to do is relax and calm down, wait for the bull run again.
phimdaitap

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

I think the failure of this person is also the success of others. Prices are now very good to buy
Rocky19

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

The best thing to do when the price is so down is to hold and not sell out,preferably it will be best to add more to our wallet,we need to learn to be patient with the market.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

For those who still has small amount of coins, they can sit in front of their monitor to oversee the price movement to catch the opportunity to buy while it is cheap. And for holders who have good amount of coins, the best thing to do is not to see the price movement regularly. It is better to find the other activities just to release the stress and comeback again after some period of time. With it, they may have a good and clear decision to execute.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

your best choice is to cash out and stay out for as long as the cryptocurrency dumps are going on. specifically if you are in altcoin market because the dumps there are always big and they last a long time. for example buying altcoins now is foolish unless you are buying altcoins that are currently getting pumped in the current market situation.
But if you already invested you have to hold it much longer because you gonna get big lose you we sell it now. The best thing to do now is leave the market or take risk to buy more volume of the potential coin which you believe they can recover on the market and pump will give to good profit. I am holding now and leave the current market for a while for me not to trigger to do something that I can regret because of panic.

Ritrees

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

One issue with selling when BTC dumps, is that at the time you get the information, you are already too late to catch the price difference.
Of course, if you know beforehand it will dump again, you should sell, but you never know.
At this point, chance of prices to stabilize and go up again, are higher than going lower.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

We should compose ourselves and don't be affected by the price dumps. And look for a good altcoins that has a good potential in the future. And invest into it.

William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

i'm new to this crypto world and i want to why people will dump the coins what is the benefit to them when they dump there coins
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

I believe the best thing to do when the prices dumps is to avoid believing and trusting any kind of false speculations being broadcast about cryptocurrencies. Once you believe these speculations, you will end up selling your coin at a cheaper price and you will regret your action.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

I will take this opportunity to scoop up massive amounts of cheap, but potential currencies to diversify my portfolio. The gains will surely be greater than the losses on the long run as long as I will keep an eye on everything. The potential for profit increases if we maximize (as long as you can afford it) our investments.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

In my opinion. we better sell our assets when the crypto price starts to fall so we can take trading action. and we can buy crypto when the price improves again. it is the most appropriate thing we do than we keep waiting and holding our assets. because we don't know how long prices will continue to fall and when prices will rise again. so it is more appropriate for us to sell assets when the crypto price starts to fall.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Unfortunately, most don't understand that now is a great time to buy and increase crypto currencies.
People are so afraid that the end has come, that they are not even able to think sensibly. Some of those who held on to the last are already giving up and reflecting on the sale. But if you didn't sell for so long, what is the point of selling now?
Buy now, because, then such prices will not be in the future.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......
Quitely right mate,the opportunity is right behind us because of the market situation.Possibilities would be the market is going back to normal soon if more people take this chance.For holders,yes,lets just relax and donot panic..this would probably end and lets have more patience.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

The best thing to do when the price is so down is to hold and not sell out,preferably it will be best to add more to our wallet,we need to learn to be patient with the market.

Being an investor means being patient.

A lot of things happened on the past and I did not even thought that the price of Bitcoin will ever be in the 4-digit price. In the past all I know is that it has a capability of pumping and I thought it will just sit or stop at the price of $800 to $1000 but it did not. It manages to go beyond my expectations and now we are at $3700. It is low compared to the reigning ATH but it is expensive if the BTC you have or holding now is the profit of the past movements.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

The best thing at the time of market price dump would be your patience. before taking any wrong decision in panic i think you should think a lot about your decision and keep calm because falling price is also the part of market. if your pocket allow to you then you should by t this time and make your purchase average and you will get more from this in future.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

i think this period we should observe the market and wait a chance to buy some token to hold, with me this is better time to buy some token with cheaper price and i can get profit if the market will rise.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Aside from holding I think there are some things that we must do when cryptocurrencies price dump. The most important thing is buy more or many stocks of patience because this is what every of us will need on that kind of situation. While waiting for the price rise again I think we need to go at the legit bolitcoin website forum or bitcoin blog to monitor the price status of bitcoin.I think while also waiting we need to think another stratrgies to make our day productive. We need to think and do some strategies to make some other income while crypto or bitcoin are still dropping their value.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Your acts sounds ok for you and for others , but for me while the bitcoin still dumping I cannot determine where the prices area would be ! because everything is churning and cryptic people is panic, so I sold mine tokens and change it USDT and set back watch if there will be a pump soon or not.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

the best thing when prices are down is to wait for prices to rise again and also start to stabilize on the market which may now be down and also falling which makes us sell it doubt and there is no certainty that the price can go up or down.
Right, the best thing we do if the price goes down is to wait and not to panic cause we know this is only a temporary and soon it will recover again in the market. Bitcoin value is unstable and we don't when it happened of up and down the value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: