Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I like your spirit, but we as investor must think smart, when crypto not really have good prospect anymore, it means we must get out and look for other investment. But if you're really bitcoin believer, it is good to do it as long you use free money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liberox (OP)

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

If the market recover's then you can sell for a good price.

Nope, I will never SELL them.. I will USE them to BUY a car, house, cheese, service, concert ticket, oil, bills, taxi.. whatever. But won`t turn them in fiat for sure.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
Ignore all the notion of collapse and breakdown of this bad market, believe in it and believe that HOLD keeps things going. I guess many investors want to be a Holder because they know this helps the market to reduce the risk and will come back.
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

As much as I agree with your sentiments regarding the flaws of the fiat banking system, keeping all your funds in BTC or other crypto is a bad idea. You say you don't care if the price goes to 1 cent. If all your money is in BTC, I'd bet you would care quite a lot if you lost >99.999% of your net worth. Regardless of how "real" your 1 cent is, that's not going to pay your rent or buy your food.

Unfortunatelly yes by that time, so I can not keep all my funds in crypto; by that reason I do keep all my savings here.

Again, as much as I would like this to be the case, it simply isn't at the moment and won't be any time soon. As much as I would like to only use crypto, we have to use fiat for bills, food, gas, etc. Keeping a healthy exposure to crypto and various fiat investments is necessary for a secure future.

Nowadays the innovations change the whole systems in surprisingly short terms. I`m not sure if You can remember the old corded phones with analog dial-up. Actually the first broad commercial use of the mobile phones started somewhen between 1998-2000. And where we are now? For less than 20 years we use ONLY mobiles. I won`t even talk about the smartphones. We are rather too late with BTC and the reason is mainly by the fiat-master`s FUD.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

For a long time, it was a good time to spend your Bitcoins. Now you can buy your Bitcoins back at a much lower price. I think it’s important to spend your Bitcoins.
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Thank you for writing this. During these hard times we need to see that there are people out there who still believe in bitcoin. I agree that banks are terrible ad keep charging people for no reason, but I find it hard to stay calm when btc is falling so much. I've been saving money in btc for a while and so I lost quite a big sum because of the recent drop. I would still use bitcoin whatever the price is, but if the price keeps goin down, I don't want to lose all of my investments. Yes, banks are terrible, but fiat is stable and this is kind of important. I had 1k in December last year and decided to hold it. As you can guess that $1k became some $300 pretty fast... I really wish bitcoin wasn't like that. It's okay if it doesn't grow, but it should stop falling and at least reach some nice $15k level and stabilize there.

Yes, I do understand You very well but I think that the point to stay calm is the point of view we have about BTC. It is NOT (only) an investment as it`s trendable to be figured out last couple of years. The smartphone is NOT (only) a cordless phone. It`s much more. BTC is Money 2.0+ and I mean real money. You can keep calm all the time when You know it is INEVITABLE. When the first internet connection was estabilished, it was already INEVITABLE to be mass adobted. It was just a question of time. Because it was an innovation;  because it was an improvement;  because it made the things better and easier (communication, information, connections, freedom... ). BTC is the same. I couldn`t even count all the things it makes easier, clearer and much more better. And it is INEVITABLE. And of course due ti its limited supply and deflationary nature it will be profitable as an investment but it is much more than that.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

amazing, you have a big ambition towards BTC, and we need many people like you. bitcoin will never go down to under $ 1000. BTC will end this year with a value of $ 4500.

so, we will always be optimistic about holding and buying BTC every time. I appreciate your decision.
btcluisdiki

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

I  believe that what happen in the current market situation is simply temporary and I think that it will soon to recover in due time.  As per understanding,  this bearish market is due to manipulation  of some big crypto players and that is why it would be better to hold your cryptos until the most awaited pump will come.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

Holding the coins is good strategy at this point of time as the market has already shed lot of value of the coins and it would be better to keep an eye on the market rather not  to care for future gains. 

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

This should be the spirit of all crypto investors but most investors are quite shaken by the current market rate and as a result of that they are all selling cheap. Well it is very good that you have realized this nature of bitcoin before any run. There is always a dump in price before the rise so i agree with you to hodl your bitcoin for future use.
the great whales who fought between the BCHABC and the BCHSV manipulated the market, finally, the other big whales had to wait a long time to make profits. they even sell at cheap prices.

I don't agree with you, the future is still unclear, we only use volatility for getting a profit. and it will be difficult to be used in the future.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

That is the spirit, you gonna go far and this is the best decision you relly looking beyond todays dispair and mobing up the courage to embrace the good fortune of bitcoin. Whether they are scared to buy or not to us it si the opportunity to buy and make better investment. We will surely hold n nothing else.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Yes I don't care this bearish market because I am tried of holding bitcoin, altcoins. From year beginning to now I am holding my bitcoin and Ethereum. So I don't fear of bearish market.

mohammedmattar

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

I am happy to see a colleague with this awareness
I do what you almost say
I will not sell now, I am a believer in crypto and not just a quick profit

I hope whales work like yours because it is better for them in the long run Smiley
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

A real die hard Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts here! As an effect of the current dip on me, I found out I am no longer excited in checking my wallet balance and not expectant of any pleasant surprises. This still means hodling for me and no selling off! It is also a thing worthy of note that the markets are still accessible!
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, and in this regard, I fully agree with you

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mohammedmattar

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

I see that the reasons are numerous
 whales game to drain the sellers
As well as a lack of awareness of those who caused confusion by making hard fork bch
Hence inexperienced owners (panic sell)
liansehao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

NEVER AGAIN!

thank you for your inspiration. I will go with you. we will hold to die. I believe in Bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

well good for you but i don't think you are doing the right thing by having "ALL" your savings in bitcoin. as long as humans were making investment, they were advised to diversify and also to invest what they can afford to lose not all their savings.
of course your strategy depends on your lifestyle but for an average person, specially the bread winner of the family doing something like that is reckless in my opinion. don't get me wrong i strongly believe in bitcoin's future and i have a large stake in it but i still keep fiat and also other assets as a safety net.

I totally agree, investing all in crypto is too risky as you can see the price is too fluctuative and some even can fall until no value, I understand the frustration being supervised and unable to get freedom by using fiat, the most common sense is to diversify your investment into fiat and crypto, crypto still got unclear regulation, if the government decided to banned crypto then you can't do anything, and for now there are not many things that you can buy using crypto
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

A real die hard Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts here! As an effect of the current dip on me, I found out I am no longer excited in checking my wallet balance and not expectant of any pleasant surprises. This still means hodling for me and no selling off! It is also a thing worthy of note that the markets are still accessible!
yes, everyone has their own way. sometimes, as far as any bitcoin price drops, they will still hold the coins they have, because the purpose of using bitcoin is different. however, I am also different, and try to sell some of my assets before the price drops again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

You should have keep some amount for your personal holdings,always remember that we must not invest all of ours in this profiteering because no one knows what will be the future might give to us,and yes i trust this market but i trust nore my self
But we have the same stand about this bear market and that is to hold until what it cost me
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: