Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

You are the little one who believes that bitcoin is a necessary solution in everyday circulation. It's a great idea to keep all your savings in bitcoin. Yes, now is not the best of times but I assure you with the next pump you will become rich and forget about the need to carry your money to the Bank humiliating there for their Commission.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
arfoxx869

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

I agree to the HODL part and not caring too much on the price. It will bull run for sure. But why not just sell it at that time?
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

if you choose between a bank and a cryptocurrency, then the choice is obvious. cryptocurrency will give you the opportunity to earn much more
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

With the present dip, most investors has experience loss in our portfolio, no need to count our loss or be scared of the crytptocurrency space, the Bull run is sure to commence soon, the best decision is to keep HODLing as the bull run will commence soon, the correction is still on, and lot of investors will join the space base on the dip in price, this gives an assurance that there is life in the CRYPTO community.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

The red market has been around for too long, and I also think it's a good idea to keep everything in a private key. Give up everything and do not think about anything until next year. I believe everything will not end here and it just started its journey.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

I am definitely in the same boat, in fact, I know what to answer when people ask me about bitcoin, I'm going to HODL TO USE!, in the end is why Satoshi created bitcoin, a reliable, anonymous and secure way to have your money and make your transactions, probably this market crash brings us closer to the vision of Satoshi.

Bitcoin to the moon
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

haha, you are right, it a good decision. maybe it will work when it will rise up again and again. and i think it will not good when the price is dropping more and more again. but from the probabilities it will give big chance when the you HOLD it

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

Well, it is nice that you are holding your Bitcoin assets. But let's be wise here and do not use our emotions when we are deciding things. Let's think every possible scenario and think all of this through.
don't use your emotions, you're right. use your technical analysis to make choices don't use your feelings dude, I know it's good for the market to hold, but you also have to pay attention to the losses that you might get if you continued to hold it? do technical analysis to make choices about selling or holding, I think that is wise behavior
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

If we serious to what happen of bitcoin tight now we are all loser just keep calm and wait for a good transition of price, you definitely right we don't care about the negative result of the market trend we just need focus straight and hoping for a good development.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

I also hold my Btc and I'm confident that the price will recover in the future. There’s absolutely no reason to try and pick the bottom.. if it starts going up, you’ll have plenty time to jump in and make gains.. a trend doesn’t end in a week. This down trend has lasted 10 months.. the uptrend before it in 2017, nearly a whole year.. just sit tight on your powder and wait until it’s safe and obvious

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Certainly there will be times when bitcoin will go up again in value. Maybe it will be several years from now. And there is no point of panicking. Hold as long as you want and as long as you don't need the money yet. But if you really need your money then never wait for it drop too low and be back up maybe 5 years from now. It's a long wait if you really need your money, even a year is very long for someone who wants it for immediate need. So if you really need your money never store it in bitcoin otherwise you can do so even if it takes a hundred years and let your heirs claim it for you.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

haha, you are right, it a good decision. maybe it will work when it will rise up again and again. and i think it will not good when the price is dropping more and more again. but from the probabilities it will give big chance when the you HOLD it

I think the same with you that just keep us going what happens happens to ignore, even if prices have dropped, prices have not increased. It simply pays to keep and we will have money, right?  Tongue

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
still hold until you can, until the price of that is not stable you can overcome it with you faith and trusting on yourself don't fool yourself because of the other advices
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

you really believe in yourself, thinking like you characterizes a true bitcoin investor, but I am a little suspicious, your statement seems you really hate the bank, maybe you've been disappointed? banks are like that, sometimes implementing regulations that are just a waste of time and lots of time the costs are not clear, but we live in the real world, rational must be used, that is our instinct as humans, I like your principles but I cannot justify you thoughtfully because honestly I don't want to have a bad future just because I risking all my money on bitcoin (the principle of economic speaking)
Gabah56

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

I also don't care about the current market situation, bro. because my goal to invest is to save some of the assets that I have in the digital bitcoin world ..therefore I have never used capital to buy bitcoin from loans or daily needs ...

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Certainly there will be times when bitcoin will go up again in value. Maybe it will be several years from now. And there is no point of panicking. Hold as long as you want and as long as you don't need the money yet. But if you really need your money then never wait for it drop too low and be back up maybe 5 years from now. It's a long wait if you really need your money, even a year is very long for someone who wants it for immediate need. So if you really need your money never store it in bitcoin otherwise you can do so even if it takes a hundred years and let your heirs claim it for you.

Yeah, keeping money that you need for life in crypto is extremely risky. It's simply not possible, especially in a bear market. It may take a few years to return to the previous levels of 20 000.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

You see crypto in the long term that some people don't have thoughts like you, they easily panic and sell low. What you see is the truth that crypto is full of benefits.
what you convey is very true because before investing, of course we have to know with all the risks in investing with bitcoin, maybe confidence and patience in conditions like today are the best capital

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Not sure why you are so mad/angry about banks , but if you don't hide nothing and pay your taxes then there should be no problems with bank. I never had my account frozen or payment delayed . It will be kinda little hard for you just to live on BTC to pay bills , pay for food and stuff like that . But its not impossible
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I am glad your motivation for holding your asset bitcoin or altcoin although price is not good today, I trust some day bitcoin and altcoin could growing up again to higher price and you can take much profit later if you keep hold your asset.
missbell

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

well, i depends on how much you have, and what price you bought on ! if you bought at a low price then you wont care if it crashed more, but if you bought at a high price then you may not afford holding, especially if it crashed more, lower than 1k usd or so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: