Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

you take nice decision i appreciate its i believe that bitcoin future is bright and it will b survive and its price will be recover soon,i also hold my bitcoin and will be buy more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
This is the person who really believes in Bitcoin and in Crypto Currency! Congrats.
I also believe the time will come and the price of bitcoins will increase too!

Just Hold!
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Actually this would be the one of the greatest think to do for bitcoin today, odl and keep using. But howmany people would do that, this is the main question. There are news that some companies stopped to pay or recieve bitcoin payments. If it other companies follows them that would be big problem and the bitcoin payment could stop. This is the worst scenario yes but we need to prepared everything..
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
You take a very big risk, I suggest you to sell now then buy it again when the price reach the peak of price down so you can own more bitcoin at that point you can hold your bitcoin until a few years then you could use your profit that you will get to buy any thing you want. Don't be emotional mate, sell now then buy it again when the price reach $1500 I think the price will not going down further than that point.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Yes, I agree and strongly support you. You are very enthusiastic about this crypto world. All you need to know is that Bitcoin won't be worth 1 cent if the community still believes in bitcoin. Stay HODL even though the market is sluggish. Stay confident in crypto
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

I dont agree to transfer all your money to bitcoin it must be something like 60/40% but if you are a true believer in the crypto you will be confident enough to whatever thoughts you have about bitcoin and trust it 100% no matter what will happen in its value in the future, with this insights I can say your a true hodler man. 

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Well, when it comes to long-term investment, such short-term incidents doesn't affect the long-term strategy. However, the newbies fail to understand and realise the fact that anything happening in the market doesn't necessarily affects the growth of it in the future and hence one should never consider one short-term event while building a long-term strategy. Experienced investors build their portfolio without worrying about short term scenarios and it helps them to generate more profits.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

The market has fallen like this, and the value of my cryptocurrency has lost 80%!
I have no choice but to HODL, I will not sell my cryptocurrency at a loss! Choose to continue waiting, there is no other way!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

The market has fallen like this, and the value of my cryptocurrency has lost 80%!
I have no choice but to HODL, I will not sell my cryptocurrency at a loss! Choose to continue waiting, there is no other way!

Op is probably looking beyond the price of btc and to it's actual usage as a transactional means in the future. I actually like that kind of outlook towards btc and this will remove you from the people feeling anxious about btc's volatile ups and downs. Look at the bigger picture and the value will follow in due time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Holding BTC or cryptocurrency, in general, is a good idea. But for most of us, selling when a profit is achieved can do wonders for you. I hold 30-40% of my investment, but if I see an excellent opportunity to make big bucks, I generally go in and do it. However, this can be risky, and if you are an ordinary trader, you may want to hold your gathering for long-term benefits.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

incredible optimism, I really believe in you that later what you invest now will multiply in value in the future, bitcoin is a very potential currency and now the right time to buy as much as possible. I am sure this is the exact same condition as last 2014, and I will not regret it anymore for not buying bitcoin now
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

NEVER AGAIN!

Very strong opinion1 One has to be careful even in this case because for what we know is that there is a slim chance that Bitcoin may not do as well as we expect it to. Sometimes is worth taking the immediate rather than the long loss.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

The reasons behind of which you prefer to leave your money in Btc is very fantastic and I would say it reflects the main reason for crypto. I must admit that we are in a very bad time and many have lost more than half of their investment but there are still real and clear reasons why some of us wouldnt go anywhere

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

incredible optimism, I really believe in you that later what you invest now will multiply in value in the future, bitcoin is a very potential currency and now the right time to buy as much as possible. I am sure this is the exact same condition as last 2014, and I will not regret it anymore for not buying bitcoin now

I think multiplying assets will not be that easy, especially if it is calculated according to the time period (ie monthly) it is not worth doing, scalping is actually better but also so, the risks faced are also greater. depending on the condition of the market what is the time when we enter the market

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Yes it will be nice to not have the bank as the middleman in every single financial transaction, giving us death by a thousand cuts in fees. However, taxes are not the problem, they support a society that simple pure capitalism would never be able to do. By uplifting others quality of life you uplift your own and our whole species can go on for bigger and better things.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Today's market is very rarely used because the very low price of coins we cannot sell it is better to sell it on the market that just came out or save it for a higher price.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Unfortunately, this is not a platform where you can spend a few days in the market and evaluate your money 100 times. The ups and downs of this market are very high. You should learn to wait patiently. Or you lose more.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

holding bitcoin although is very nice of you but you must be aware by now that bitcoin is very volatile and full of many risk  due to it vulnerability of storage which many hackers have access to most storage medium . despite that bitcoin is the future of digital transaction that is yet to be adopted massively , l will suggest you spread all your hard earn money in different asset such as investing in  gold and shares of company that have good reputation  and not only crytpocurrecny so that that if  bitcoins continues it bearish signal and hit $100 and become worthless you still have what to fall back to take of your basics need.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

Yes, I agree and strongly support you. You are very enthusiastic about this crypto world. All you need to know is that Bitcoin won't be worth 1 cent if the community still believes in bitcoin. Stay HODL even though the market is sluggish. Stay confident in crypto
I believe that the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there is a rise and fall. So HODL is a relaxing investment where it is not in a hurry to sell because the money used for bitcoin investment is money that is not used. This way of thinking makes the bitcoin market less dynamic. Because the market will move quickly when buying and selling are very crowded.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there is a rise and fall. So HODL is a relaxing investment where it is not in a hurry to sell because the money used for bitcoin investment is money that is not used. This way of thinking makes the bitcoin market less dynamic. Because the market will move quickly when buying and selling are very crowded.
The more Bitcoin transactions, the better it will be for the growth of Bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin will still have a price when there are still people who need Bitcoin.
I am optimistic that Bitcoin will still exist, this is because Bitcoin is a revolutionary in the world financial system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: