Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Really me to agree I don't care about this market situation because have ways to holding and investment planning.i think now I'm understanding this problem people are lot of crazy about Bitcoin down situation because they are doing buying Bitcoin,when have been price 15k dollars up.so now they are want to recover with the lossing money.i tell this captions it will be possible if you have waiting panic time.
CristianDan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

i agree with this post. but i don't hold this. i will choose the bottom and get in again
MasterTechnical

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

but in my opinion i think we should stop loss
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
Once you buy or invest in bitcoin you easy say that you can have good future but we can't depend our future with bitcoin and even there is no tax with bitcoin you should not turn all your money into bitcoin. Even you buy bitcoin and you will hold it until the price goes up but still its not a good to turn all your money into bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

Are you going to survive for the next 4 years with the condition of BTC prices dropping dramatically?
I guess, you are a rich person who has hundreds of millions of dollars in assets and invests in crypto only 0.5%, so you are not afraid if your crypto assets run out
no one wants to be a poor person, think in reality
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

I am very curious about bitcoin price and due to this i can not pay my money to any one even i don't want to bu hings with it and watching the market for a very long time and now the market is not much good but still bitcoin value is good more than other altcoin.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Yes, for investors who have a long experience in the Cryptocurrency World, of course, they have the thought to hold their BItcoin at a time when the market is very bad like now. Because the price of Bitcoin has decreased not only 1 time or 2 times, but hundreds of times the price of Bitcoin has fallen but always rises with a very sharp increase.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

It is only logical to want to hold especially in this bearish market.
The market is down, prices seem to be on a continuous tank....the best approach is holding tight pending when market recovers.
You wouldn't want just sell off at loss because of fear of the unknown.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

I think you are making a big mistake. I believe that you shouldn't invest with all your savings with any business. How can you be sure like this? I would never do that in any circumstances. To put all your money into just one business is not a wise move. I would never put my self a danger like this. What will you do if the bitcoin price drops to $1? You have to spread your risk, this would be my humble advise.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

because by holding it is great to overcome the current market, because by using this method we can avoid losses and later we can also get the desired benefits
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

I'm not really sure people will continue to hold their bitcoin if the value is almost worthless. Everyone is afraid of losing their assets, selling them early when the price of bitcoin drops is the right thing. That will make you not regret in the future.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

I'm not really sure people will continue to hold their bitcoin if the value is almost worthless. Everyone is afraid of losing their assets, selling them early when the price of bitcoin drops is the right thing. That will make you not regret in the future.

I'm not really sure people will continue to hold their bitcoin if the value is almost worthless.

of course there are still people that will prefer to hodl their bitcoin and they dont mind if the price will go down or even increase because they only use their bitcoin for paying and for shopping purposes  . remeber that is the main reason on why bitcoin and other cryptocurrency were built but ever since people also discovered about the volatile feature of cryptos , they will now use it for other purpose and that is for investment or for trades .

Everyone is afraid of losing their assets

No not all .

selling them early when the price of bitcoin drops is the right thing. That will make you not regret in the future.

Lol . only noob and dumb person will do this  .  why the hell you will sell when the value is dropping ?  you will only loose more  if you do it .   that can rather give you regrets in the future .
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

You are free to choose whatever and however, you want to manage your finance but storing all your fund in BTC now is not the best financial decision anyone can make now as far as I am concerned. Hope you are looking at the value you have presently and compare it to what it was 6 weeks ago. If you are happy with the figures then keep holding.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I think a good idea is we can do HOLD for a long time at a more stable price, so you also won't cut your losses.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

I appreciate your principle of holding bitcoin, but will you be fine if the price of bitcoin really touches the price of 1 cent? I don't think so, because I'm sure you need living expenses and I think you will still need FIAT.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

I appreciate your principle of holding bitcoin, but will you be fine if the price of bitcoin really touches the price of 1 cent? I don't think so, because I'm sure you need living expenses and I think you will still need FIAT.

Hey I understand that currently bitcoins prices are falling, and you're worried of the possibilities of bitcoins prices crashing even further than the current levels. While I do not believe that bitcoins prices willl ever touch one cents again, but if it were I'll yet hodl it cause I believe in the technology and that it'll succeed. I have a simple philosophy sell some coins at it's peak, and buy every time at dips follow it and then you don't need to worry.
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Holding is a bold idea at the moment because if you sell you will loose both money and time because market is very low at the moment but if someone can buy bitcoin at this moment and hold until it recovers that is a very brave thing to do because due to the lower price today once bitcoin gets higher the profit margin will be much better so best thing to do is hold and be patient and buy as much as you can to increase the profit level
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I agree if you truly believe in crypto you wouldn't care about the current price,
You would trust it and I am sure that it wouldn't be worthless so relax and enjoy your life instead of being depress from the market.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

NEVER AGAIN!

I admire how strong your beliefs to keep holding despite market are keep dropping though current price doesn't be in our side I know after 2-3 years Bitcoin price may going up since adaptation are keep increasing and more and more people are getting engaged with it.
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

In case you HODL not more than 20% of your money in BTC, this tactic works perfect. I personally do the same. Bitcoin creates financial freedom for us, I can pay for services so fast and without any fear, with no taxes, isn't it great.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: