Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I agree if you truly believe in crypto you wouldn't care about the current price,
You would trust it and I am sure that it wouldn't be worthless so relax and enjoy your life instead of being depress from the market.
This is good thing to do holding crypto until today even the current price is so dropping. Good to know there are still person who do believe in crypto future.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
Bitcoin price will not fall to $1 again, if in this negative trend of bitcoin market have chance to make bitcoin price reach $1 then I will buy bitcoin as many as I can because it is actually really worth, people will use this as medium of exchange in online store or offline store. However bitcoin and paper money are lack of intrinsic value but bitcoin is operates better than paper money. Bitcoin transactions is fast, secure, no exchange money needed, no germ, can't be counterfeited, can't be ripped or burned and the amount is really limited. More merchants will accept bitcoin as medium of exchange because it's easier to use. Actually I also prefer like to use bitcoin to buy some cool stuff in internet.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

The future of one's success usually more determined by the morality of our own decisions and that we can start from now. In the face of the crypto market whose condition is getting more critical as it is today, more likely to lean towards things we don't expect than we expect. For those who are not strong enough to deal with it, they often end their investment and trade tragically namely by how to sell all of their BTC, and the worse they don't care even though the price of BTC falls, I think this action is like suicide.

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

I'm happy to hear the words of someone who has very high spirits like you, hopefully what you say can arouse people's enthusiasm and be able to break their anxieties because of the falling BTC prices.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

You are very sure that crypto will be able to return to health and have a future. I think having confidence like you is very necessary that the market will recover.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

NEVER AGAIN!

I agree with the article, you are a true bitcoin fan like me ! I am sure that if you hold it and believe in the idea it will bear fruit ! People who sell it behave like a herd of hamsters and do not think that bitcoin can at any time show growth !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

I also support author of this thread.
I would like to spent part of my income for bitcoin and hold for a long period.
Just each month to buy some part of bitcoin and do not touch at least 2-3 years.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

This is what we called "Decisioning by your own". In such investment only ourself can help in making us successful. We are the one who striving hard in getting information and understands it.
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

That is good, holding bitcoin for future is good decision because bitcoin is not about now or near future. It is a future development in technology service hat  correlates with financial service. Therefore, don't be panic and worried about what happening now.

The recent market or price of bitcoin doesn't measure the future or the price, it is all as the characteristic of bitcoin, volatile.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

The more people like you, the less rumors there will be around the death of bitcoin.Cryptocurrencies are a challenge to the old financial system.And the more supporters of cryptocurrencies such as You are,the more chances there will be to change the financial system.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Your comment is a source of motivation to me and gives me the courage to keep hodling regardless of the market conditions which of course is unfavorable while the banks  exploitations had become worrisome with all sorts of irrelevant charges in the name of taxes however with your btc in your wallet you will be unperturbed with those charges.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

I get excited when people show genuine understanding toward Bitcoin and its purpose. Majority of individuals in the crypto space now joined because their had a false assumptions that, Bitcoin presents them with a get rich quick parameters. Due to this assumptions, any false speculations, they despair and give negative feedbacks which discourages newbie crypto enthusiast.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Just each month to buy some part of bitcoin and do not touch at least 2-3 years.
is there a guarantee of 2-3 years the price of bitcoin will rise? I will not be in a hurry to take action until now I am still watching the price movements of bitcoin and still be patient waiting for stable prices, which I want to do buy and be careful so that my capital is not lost.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

well that would be a very good thing when you hold bitcoin only to use it in accordance with its benefits. when you use that, you might not even feel that holding back in a few years is quite easy. maybe this also applies to altcoins.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

well that would be a very good thing when you hold bitcoin only to use it in accordance with its benefits. when you use that, you might not even feel that holding back in a few years is quite easy. maybe this also applies to altcoins.
that's the commitment you have to hold when you intend to hold bitcoin. do not get affected by FUD and other things that might make you panic. don't care about falling prices. just focus on the future that will make you successfully to hold
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I think this is a bad idea, don't settle all your money in one place, always have a backup plan, you'll ne regretting this if things don't struck in your way, however, I like how determined you are onto holding your BTC no matter what happens, that mentality is indeed strong, but it will also have risks and opportunities.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

I think this is a bad idea, don't settle all your money in one place, always have a backup plan, you'll ne regretting this if things don't struck in your way, however, I like how determined you are onto holding your BTC no matter what happens, that mentality is indeed strong, but it will also have risks and opportunities.
If you fully trust the system and you are willing to take all the risk behind, people/investors last year who did the same thing when bitcoin was introduce became a millionaire/billionaire because of holding their coins, who knows what will happen in the future, stay positive and allow yourself to learn deeper from this venture that you choose. focus and use your own judgement not to be move by any form of fuds.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

People use different opinions like some people are working for bitcoin and they need some online services so they want to continue all the operations for which they will use crypto money but for me holding i prefer which means that we have no other option to make money and i don't want to spend my crypto on unnecessary things.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

I see someone who is so faithful to cryptocurrency and would keep to his or her words i am so energized on same i am holding no matter what happens till the market recovers to sell off and make good profit thanks
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Back in the early days, everyone used Bitcoin. To me, those were golden years.

self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

I rarely see or read something like this.  I hope other investors who's yelling bitcoin is dead will see this kind of perspective and benefits of crypto.  Keep it up. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: