Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

You need to have courage and patience and continue to hold bitcoin. This is much better than putting money in the Bank at interest. Such investments have long been outdated, and bitcoin has replaced. And I believe that we should support modern investment technologies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
This is quiet interesting to see a true believer of Bitcoin. I wish we had a lot of people like this in the Bitcoin ecosystem to help educate the world the relevance of using Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Bitcoin introduces users to the financial freedom where you can send funds to anybody at any part of the world with a peer to peer system that eliminates the third party system presented by the banking system.

pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

The future of one's success usually more determined by the morality of our own decisions and that we can start from now. In the face of the crypto market whose condition is getting more critical as it is today, more likely to lean towards things we don't expect than we expect. For those who are not strong enough to deal with it, they often end their investment and trade tragically namely by how to sell all of their BTC, and the worse they don't care even though the price of BTC falls, I think this action is like suicide.

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.

I'm happy to hear the words of someone who has very high spirits like you, hopefully what you say can arouse people's enthusiasm and be able to break their anxieties because of the falling BTC prices.

Hodl is not strategy even,noone can use it properly till today for getting profit. Markets also dont care about you and your positions. Such a small world...

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

I also prefer to keep holding on when the market is in difficult conditions in 2018, and with time running crypto will grow again. But I'm not as brave as you who put all your savings into crypto.

Holding a coin for long term is still good strategy to earn profit and I still prefer it also. The bearish market might have prolonged downtrend but it will not go down forever. Cryptocurrencies can't avoid its up and down cycle and there are many factors that affect their prices so you to find out first the ones with good quality that will give you profits in long term.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 02:05:27 AM by shoreno

Hodl is not strategy even,noone can use it properly till today for getting profit. Markets also dont care about you and your positions. Such a small world...

if hodl is not a strategy then what is it ?  every one who is involved in cryptos are always doing the hodl strategy becauase not all times  we can sell our coins at our desired price because most of the times the market is in a dump condition .

@op ,  yes that is the number one purpose on why cryptocurrency have been invented . we should primariliy use them for paying purposes and not for investing nor trading because they are verry risky and we cant take much in return due to their unstable state  .
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

You can not feel in different to the market as it is the am in part of the cryptocurrency world and we need to follow its tendencies.

not acting to persuade someone to believe. all decisions are in everyone. The journey to make it big in the crypto space is often not smooth. There are challenges that we need to overcome. so we have to work hard to achieve success.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

NEVER AGAIN!

just wait for bitcoin to get more and more adoption, then cheer up
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I don't really know what was your bad experienced. But I think you still did not get the whole concept of banks to enhance the capacity to help the community as long as they can with great and unique efforts and services. Anyway, let us not see it in a bias side. We know there are disadvantages and advantages in banks credibility but people were/are bounded to used banks due to cultural influence. I hope bitcoin would not come up to $1 for your investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

I am still one of those positive guys that really believe on bitcoin, but i have already sold before.

I rebought when the price touched $3200, and i am still holding, that is the last strategy that i am going to do with bitcoins.

I will probably buy more if it ever drops below $3,000, which is highly possible.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

You are a true motivation to all those holding BTC.  Let us all learn from his commitment and perseverance,  he is so much determined to hold BTC even if the prices fall below expected values.  Let us hope for the best.
Agree with both of you, this is a very good mood. But for today, it is not convenient or profitable to use Bitcoin. I hope in the future everything will change.
impressed you are a stubborn person, arent you ? You shouldn't hold when prices keep falling. unless you want to lose money? one of the things you can save your assets is to sell and not hold on for too long. because the price will continue to rotate anywhere
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Holding of crypto for a longer time is not advisable but if this is the kind of market that we are experiencing then ,we can understand others why they are holding it for some time and they would not mind what will happen to the market ,because for now ,we can not understand what really the reason for the long market falldown.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

if I still care about the current market situation bro. because I divided my assets into 2 parts.
1. to save long term.
2. Short-term investment to make a profit. and the results I will use to meet my daily needs
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

NEVER AGAIN!

I see what you did, you were describing cryptocurrency advantages over fiat currency in this thread. Cool
Well, that is true that there are some benefits we can get by using cryptocurrency.
The problom is some peoples only use crypto to gain quick profit, if there is no profit, then just dump the coins back to fiat currency.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Well this is a one cryptocurrency enthusiast with a strong believe in the future of bitcoin but let's not make all our decision by just hope or believe accepts it's a calculated one

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Memmon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Yes,  even I do the same.. I know now the value of the Bitcoin is low but I won't care for it and I will hold it for the future use this would be great idea 
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

This is the most perfect time to buy cryptocurrency because the market price are so cheap and I'm sure bitcoin hasn't reach its bottom yet so we might witness more drop in price ,I make up my mind to keep buying and holding cos its just the best way to maximize my profit ,the future looks brighter for cryptocurrency

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Today's hold is held by many people because most people buy at a price of around $ 10k from the BTC price in the hope that next year Bitcoin will recover, I prefer to play altcoin now to get a quick profit for short-term play because the market easily changes quickly

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

2018 has been a very dicey year for all crypto enthusiasts, there were a lot of ups and downs with how the market crypto was. There were a lot of lessons to be learnt going forward due to the many experiences this year brought. Am also sticking to the hodl approach and hoping for the best.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

People have already understand that holding is the best and last way to save the investment because big investors are waiting for selling at the low level and want to hold that investment. So, do not sell your coin at very low price and keep safe in the wallet.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

NEVER AGAIN!

If you have guts to hold your bitcoin in a long time, then you should not withdraw it. I also prefer to store my money in bitcoins than in banks because I now that I can beat inflation through storing my money on bitcoins than in bank.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: