Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood  (Read 13415 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Now, as if many have not said that they have ceased to believe in the crypt, many are trying to buy all sorts of coins for their portfolio. I think in December we will know everything, a lot of events on the horizon that will affect the cryptocurrency, but it is not yet known which way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelouchvibritannia (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

Everyone is talking about bitcoin goes back to $2k and lower. The market is speculative and everything we say is just an opinion.

Even those experts that has valid analysis got wrong with what they are saying about the market. As for the market right now, I'll wait for mid-December if something interesting happens.
opinions come from many info so let's think people in this year believe 2019 market can be recover so they still hold and many people need money they sell what the effect in market so their price going more down. so people still buy in dip but can't make price recover because no good info and more buyer.
and many info plan crypto in 2019 so market is slowly up but now market more down because plan is still in 2019.
so the price is more down or going recover is in 2019, december we just hope the resistance not break.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

The cycle is inevitably in place to maintain some order, and the market will see a definite rise in the near future.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

I believe in crypto and have no doubts that we will see the green market in 2019, because the red market cannot last forever and some day this depression is going to end. Maybe not till the end of the year, but for sure in the next one.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

The whole market is red and bloody, and I'm really shocked when the value of the coin goes down so I do not believe that the market can rise any more.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

many are hoping the market up and recovered but no action could support would be it. Maybe they think that the market will grow by itself without any request that is in the market. If looking then at least will people began buying at this time where the crypto is fallen quite deep.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

When the market was green, we all made huge profit, now market is red, most of us are shouting here and there, less you forget you cannot value the good old days without having the bad days, for me it's all a matter of time and everything will begin to fall in place.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

No matter the part of the divide you find yourself, the cryptocurrency is beyond selling and buying, cryptourrency is new way of finance, technology and good payment system that if it is fully develop, it will transform our lives for better!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

2018 so far this a very horrible year for crypto, just watching on television few minutes ago how they announced and discussing on the huge fall that brought btc to $4500 recently from an all time high of around $20,000. The huge bear season brought its lesson and having looked at previous chart shows a similar occurrence in the past. Another cycle is expected but not soon

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

Every words are unpredictable in this time in crypto market. Actually what is happening and what will happen in future is very impossible to say. It may up in 2019 or down from 2018 year. In year i seen many men many comments, many predictions but all failed at the end of the year. So if anybody say to me extra thing will happen in year 2019 its not trusted to me.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

I am used to this color, or I have to accept this color. As a hunter, I can only participate in some activities to buy some ordinary items. When I saw the dumping market, I no longer have hope!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin 2019 can return to $ 5- $ 6k, and it will be a good price. Because people have become cautious. And they no longer buy. Need more good news. What would cause interest
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

My speculations is that BTC price will go up once it hit the $3,500 mark because if BTC price will be lower than that people mining BTC will no longer profit and eventually the network will be slower than usual because there will be less miners

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

There are periods in the life of any market, when mostly people sell what they bought earlier. This should not be surprising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
I am among those that believe that 2019 is going to be a recovering year.  There are many good things happening in cryptocurrencies market and many developments in blockchain technology this year 2018 but the price keeps going down and I believe that those developments and positive news are going to be translated into recovery faces in 2019. Trading is very risky and since we didn't expect what happened this year I think we should not sell our bitcoin and others coins at a give away price.
In my opinion, Bitcoin 2019 can return to $ 5- $ 6k, and it will be a good price. Because people have become cautious. And they no longer buy. Need more good news. What would cause interest
We can not really tell if bitcoin will be stable at $5 to $6k in 2019  because this market is highly volatile and if it will recover it should be above $10,000.
I am used to this color, or I have to accept this color. As a hunter, I can only participate in some activities to buy some ordinary items. When I saw the dumping market, I no longer have hope!
We should keep our faith and hope alive as the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is highly bright and buying at this deep when people has lose hope is the right thing to do.
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

For today yes, it might be ground floor for BTC but tomorrow is another day and the fight will continue!some positive energy is all we need.though BTC is all deep blood red for now it's just for a moment, soon we will all be talking camouflage, green in green..Instead of sitting and waiting on a switch,lets utilize this moment to figure out how to help ensure the future of blockchain with #Linkchain through a user friendly interface allowing suppliers and buyers to transact securely at a reduced fee.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Yes anything can happen and I will not be surprised by anything but the fact remains that the price of bitcoin this year is higher than in the previous ones.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

I understand what you are worried about. But be assured. Think about buying more BTC when it reaches the $ 3000 or $ 2000 price range. Then the market will automatically grow when demand increases. Cheesy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Honestly this is the year I have seen such a long time blood bath in the crypto world, this has been the worse year since I joined this crypto business.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

No one knows how next year, we must remember that all markets are affected by the news or progress of an altcoin or bitcoin project. And for beginner traders, the bitcoin journey from 2009 was marked by pro and cons. Usually there are whale playing to get the lowest prices and novice traders are consumed by confusing news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: