Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3453 times)
fuer44 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

Yes, everything can happen at any time and must understand every decision we will make to not be wrong and suffer losses. Therefore we must remain calm and patient, so that we remain focused in every investment plan we will make.

But don't be too happy first, because we don't know yet, whether the market will recover or fall worse.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

I hope it will bull run after a a considerable decline in this year. Hopefully the market will recover soon and prices will green.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

This is wrong, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, this is a cruel game. If the bitcoin price is below 3800, I will sell all cryptocurrencies. Goodbye cryptocurrency. I am already disappointed. This industry has disappeared!

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Yes, everything can happen at any time and must understand every decision we will make to not be wrong and suffer losses. Therefore we must remain calm and patient, so that we remain focused in every investment plan we will make.

But don't be too happy first, because we don't know yet, whether the market will recover or fall worse.

This pump and dump is going from 2days like it turns green and red, unless it goes more than $6500 you cannot say anything. I guess there will not be bull run this time as the market is struggling and this is not a good show from crypto, it needs to be improved.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

This is wrong, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, this is a cruel game. If the bitcoin price is below 3800, I will sell all cryptocurrencies. Goodbye cryptocurrency. I am already disappointed. This industry has disappeared!
that means you belong to the crypto player who will stop, right? so I will give some statements from people who finally stop crypto.

the first is, this industry is indeed unclear. bitcoun and other crypto are only traded by people to gain profit and there is no functional value there. none of them received crypto as a means of payment which made it even more worthless. this is true, and some of them are really out of this industry.

You have the right to your own decision, but for me this industry will continue to grow and will not die.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

There was no sign of a bull market coming. The market is now in a very volatile period. Rising and falling are instantaneous events. In particular, the recent hard bifurcation events have led to very unstable markets. I think the bull market is far away.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

if you mean pumps, then the pumps have been happening all year long and the pumpers don't sit around waiting for you to notice them. they pump shitcoins all year every year. but the thing is, last year the top coins like ETH, XRP,... got big pumps but they never got completely dumped so they still need to be dumped some more but the smaller coins that you never look at got even bigger pumps than the top coins with the difference that they easily got dumped and finished reaching bottom so they have been ready for pumps and they got pumped this year too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

It's just a small bounce and bitcoin price is still under $5000, it is not the bull run mate. After this bounce i think cryptocurrency market will still be in bear trend and all coins continue going down, this will not stop until next year.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

The price of Ethereum is hard to recover because the market it depends on is no longer receiving more attention, but Bitcoin will still rise!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Some persons tend to misunderstanding what it means to have a bull run, you don't just identify a bull run by a 30 minutes or a day activity. The market could just have a little rally after a huge fall which is normal does not signify a bull run. Until the bottom is well established before a bull run can be expected
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

If you think what this is start of bull run, ready to the market fall for 35%.
I am already see this show for one year long

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

Btc will surprise us all, just dont give up yet. As for the market, it is totally unpredictable and incalculable as of now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Don't be too excited just you see the market is on green right now.

What's important to me is the value of these coins. It doesn't matter if they are red or green as long as they retain their value before. But as long as they are still stagnant and not moving at all though they are green that doesn't make sense but it is only giving good view to our eyes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

Actually in this volatile market cannot estimate what is going to happen the next day. From my little experience, I can imagine after every storm comes a sunny day so we can hope a bull run just knocking at the door. So keep patience and be positive will have something interesting.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

As the saying goes 1 Swallow does not make a Summer, just because you have 1 or 2 days of a rising market this is not a signal we are out of the Bear phase. My view is that we will not see a true bull run beginning until the middle of Quarter 1 2019 there are still too many uncertainties floating around for a clear signal of change.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

I'd like to believe in a bull run, it'd be great to be back at least to $ 6,000.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Dude, we were falling down for the whole week. If you look at CMC, you will recognise that ETH and BTC made +1,3 percent during the night. It is not a sign of the bull market, it is just a very small up movement.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

The cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and it is possible that the bull trend may begin soon, or it may take some more time to wait!
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

The cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and it is possible that the bull trend may begin soon, or it may take some more time to wait!

You are very right, the crypto market cannot be predicted by anyone. Because we all want the best for the cryptocurrency market. I am sure the cryptocurrency market will increase, again waiting for that time to arrive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: