Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

As you see it happened. The market has been dumped much lower than expected. I did not calculated at the beginning of this year that we will touch 80 bucks per Ethereum. In my opinion it is too low for the whole crypto currencies industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

There is another option for the development of events. Some people predict that the fall in bitcoin prices may continue and then many major miners will be forced to go broke. Although of course I do not really believe in it, if I speak the truth.
artur.borovoj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

I agree with the author, now is a good time to buy for a long time, but in my opinion it is better to look at the market for a while, because the next bottom can wait for us.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

As you see it happened. The market has been dumped much lower than expected. I did not calculated at the beginning of this year that we will touch 80 bucks per Ethereum. In my opinion it is too low for the whole crypto currencies industry.
as investors we must always speculate, if we want to get profit. but all there are risks of each. if we do not determine the decision then what will we get later? the important thing is we don't give up easily

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

in technical analysts prices can now be said to be cheap but what we still have to be aware of is that some people often make negative news to make prices fall even more so they can get cheaper prices than now .... if we are sure about the future ahead of crypto buy now and save it for the next 1/2 years Grin Grin, it may be too risky to buy the product so the decision remains for you to buy or wait until early next year
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Yea I mean better now when everything is in the toilet to buy the coins, the miners are not really making much profit right now and what they are doing is basically mining coins that they can hodl and sell at the next bull so it is only wise for the rest of us to buy when we can and also hold those coins. The coins are basically on sale right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Don't just speculate based on logic in making decisions, but you also have to look at it in terms of fundamental and technical analysis. Because even though the miners are already working on loss it does not mean the right time to start buying crypto
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

yes i also think its good time to buy bitcoin and some good altcoins and hold its for long time crypto market will be recover next year so it will be more profitable if invest now
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

I would also love to buy now, but I feel the market will continue to lose value and Bitcoin has not yet found the bottom. And I think many people think so too,

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Whole year I was waiting time to buy and the prices went down and down again. Lucky me coz I didn't buy during the year. Now I have a question, should we still wait the lower prices?

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Prices fall and most people panic at what they will do next, some choose to sell all their coins because they think there is no hope. But, some people who still believe continue to observe market developments and even buy a few coins at a cheap price because they think the coins will skyrocket again.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Miners will sell their computing powers, difficulty will decrease and payments will rise for those who stayed. So i dont think that miners affect the market

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

crypto is currently experiencing very difficult developments with problems for advertising on Google and altcoin which are less effective in building projects. The 2 strongest BTC and ETH dicrypto coins have lost a lot of value to become market instability. maybe this is a golden opportunity when the price is cheap to buy it with quality that will bring you success next year. the most important thing is that you have to be prepared if you doubt it's better to survive
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Yes I must agree with you the price drop can be seen as an advantage rather than a disadvantage because the prices that where high and unreachable to so investors are now affordable
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

And if the market continues, we will not see recovery. Today, investors again brought $ 2 billion and the market continued to fall. I think you need to wait a bit to invest profitably.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

now or nevr as now it is sich a good time for the buying and investing so i think we will know shzt to dp quite soon and i widh you good luck

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Hello! I fully support you! I also think everyone should buy now. But this is just my personal opinion! Everyone decides for himself)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

I want to believe that many people will follow your advice. I’m surprised at the decision of many people to leave the cryptocurrency market. These people have
talked recently stated that they need to invest in any case. And now these same people don’t see the opportunities that the market now provides.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

I want to believe that many people will follow your advice. I’m surprised at the decision of many people to leave the cryptocurrency market. These people have
talked recently stated that they need to invest in any case. And now these same people don’t see the opportunities that the market now provides.
The most of people want simple money without any difficulties. But today they lost so much that to save something is their main goal. I understand it but I'm not with them. I'm ready to wait all necessary time to restoration. 

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

i hope very much that by starting right now we are not runing our chances for pfofit Wink then it's a chance that new year will make some corrections, so to predict anything is dangerous

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: