Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24292 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:37:13 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I am totally agree with it. Now is the best time to buy! I am selling my appartment just to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. I am not joking right now. I think I can provide a bright future to me with this move.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:00:32 AM

now is the best time, etherum has also begun to show a good increase, so start buying before finally rising to the moon, and you're sorry

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:23:00 AM

Always remember that bitcoin will always hit the dips no matter how huge the next bullrun might be ,now is one of the best time to keep buying

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:50:44 AM

Yeah i agree. Price is at its very bottom, atleast that is what we believe. Things can change very quickly, because this is crypto world but i still believe that we are around at the bottom and things might go up very quickly very fast.
how can you believe in the rapid growth when we were falling all year. Fast recovery is simply not possible now.
Agree rapid recovery can not be now on the market , I think the recovery will be the same as in 2015-16 years, but to invest in a little bit of course
Correctly said, it is necessary to invest, but wisely, do not forget that the risk of another fall in prices is still there and lose some money really, do not get carried away
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:41:51 AM

Do not delay something good for the future, if you are able and buy it, good opportunities do not come again and again because all depends on yourself, buy and invest the coins you have for a better future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:59:48 AM

a lot of panics occurs either from the holder or from the miners. It is at least utilized as best as possible to get as many existing cryptos even at the cheap price. This is a condition that should be an advantage for those who resist at this time while waiting for a recovery that could happen on the market.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:03:47 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

What if there's no profit that awaits those who buy now? like the bitcoins market price might fall further to 2000 dollars, it will be a big lost but I guess HODL is the solution to it. We shouldn't drop the price of such an altcoin. But help it to gain momentum in the market.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:38:56 AM

Crypto trading requires good patience and strategy. Expecting market prices to soar quickly will certainly be difficult and all require a process. Now Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly starting to rise even though the price is still very low. But slowly starting to rise this gives hope to all of us and at times like this, we must start investing.

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:55:27 AM

Miner is not good for right now, I will focus at trading or investing because more profitable, what for we have mining by lower and drop price bitcoin or altcoin,
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:11:19 AM

Miner is not good for right now, I will focus at trading or investing because more profitable, what for we have mining by lower and drop price bitcoin or altcoin,
Calm down and don't panic. this is a challenge that must be dealt with well, do not rush in making decisions, so you do not lose capital. In my opinion, in the red market conditions, the most appropriate step is to buy coins that have a future, coins that have potential such as ETH and BTC.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:42:00 AM

I am fully confident that the crypto market now provides attractive opportunities for profitable investments. Right now the perfect time comes for a bargain for Ethereum and BTC, while prices remain at a minimum. Today, these are true leaders in the crypto market, with time they will definitely restore their high positions.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:25:29 AM

Agree, market is fell enough. Many projects are already dead, miners turn of their mining farms, small exchanges is closing (Cryptopia, Liqui). I think we are already close to change the trend.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:40:30 AM

Now I think it's a good time to buy coins, the price is still low, there's no improvement, don't delay for something good in the future, buy coins for now and immediately invest your coins, and be patient to get good results in the future
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:47:24 AM

Now I think it's a good time to buy coins, the price is still low, there's no improvement, don't delay for something good in the future, buy coins for now and immediately invest your coins, and be patient to get good results in the future
if you are talking about long-term investments, now is a good time to buy, but I think that we will see cryptocurrency prices lower than now

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:50:06 AM

if you are talking about long-term investments, now is a good time to buy, but I think that we will see cryptocurrency prices lower than now
Well we already some majority of the coins, bottoming already like bitcoin and ethereum so I don't know how much deep do the price really goes to. For me, the bottom is already in and if the price did go down, it will still close the last all-time-high, no doesn't make much different though. So we are still in the period of accumulation so yes, its a good time to buy loads of cheap coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:04:37 AM

I think it's a safe bet to invest again in crypto if it started to move upward in the span of 3-5 months. I won't listen to other guys that wants you to buy this time or in $1k because the negative sentiment is there. It should be at least going back between $7k - $10k.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:05:13 AM

Looking for future means a long term of staying and being patients, if we can do that today's price really an attractive one to start again, the trend will change up though some bearish can still show up from time to time and bring some shake, but looking forward for future investment there still the
possibilities that market will go high again and bring back those glory days of cryptos.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:08:54 AM

I also agree with you, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin. I think Bitcoin and Altcoin have reached a low price point and the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is likely to rise again soon.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:09:00 AM

I think it's a safe bet to invest again in crypto if it started to move upward in the span of 3-5 months. I won't listen to other guys that wants you to buy this time or in $1k because the negative sentiment is there. It should be at least going back between $7k - $10k.
with the condition that all crypto asset prices are cheap, maybe now is the right choice to invest. but that all requires high trust in market conditions in the near future there will be an increase. without trust, I think investment in the current market conditions will not be possible.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:38:32 AM

Why would you ever dump the market? I think that is a bad decision to consider, maybe you could try to pull the market of cryptocurrency upward rather than making it dumped in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: