Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24288 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:21:00 AM

As you can see, it is very easy to kill a cryptocurrency market, what manipulators are doing day by day, so you do not need to dwell on it and just you must have to work further and increase your portfolio so that one day when the market will start to grow, you must have time to sell everything.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

I agree, now is a very good time for investment, so that those who are interested, may well take advantage of this!
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:28:16 AM

Its actually true. I think we should all invest now in crypto while the price is very low. When crypto already hits its lowest value, there is no way for crypto but to go up. Sooner or later crypto will rise because thats the only option it has, and when that happens, everyone who invest in crypto early will surely gain profit. Its like another bull run again just like in 2017.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:46:45 AM

As you can see, it is very easy to kill a cryptocurrency market, what manipulators are doing day by day, so you do not need to dwell on it and just you must have to work further and increase your portfolio so that one day when the market will start to grow, you must have time to sell everything.
Wouldn't it be wiser to make money from trading? Buy coins for a long time a great risk, because the next drop in prices may well be that will bring even greater losses

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:34:08 PM

Wouldn't it be wiser to make money from trading? Buy coins for a long time a great risk, because the next drop in prices may well be that will bring even greater losses

Who can really tell though? That's why it depends on whether a person is comfortable with going short or going long. Those who are comfortable with day trading surely has experience and skill under their belts. Same for those investors that prefer going long. The bottom line is that you should know what you're doing and not just throwing your money around and hoping for a good roll.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:38:33 PM

I think you are correct in this, if bitcoin were to fill to a stage where it is no more profitable to mine, I think the miners would just stop mining for a while and this would have the effect of boosting the price of bitcoin, as long as there are still miners to help with transactions.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:39:32 PM

now is indeed the time to buy, because bitcoin has broken a new record, the bear market
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Will it fall further or will the price remain stagnant is still a big question to everyone. However i do agree if you buy now is a great opportunity to buy in at but we must consider the factor that a further drop might happen, but as long as you buy with money you can afford to lose most probably you will not be stress out by this.

Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:39:57 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Well, this of these coins to all the miners working in the negative)
I do not think that this can somehow affect the price , I think everyone will continue to mine like a mine , but the price may fall even lower!
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:20:13 PM

I much prefer to sell now, rather than to buy more, lets dump the price a little bit and we should unite to buy at the same time in order to make the market increase its capitalization and market price.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:57:09 PM

Lol, yes. It was the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum considering that they could have pumped more than you can expect in this situation.
I also think that now is a good time to take bitcoin and Ethereum, these coins have long been on the market and they are well established on it , and the fact that they will be able to grow once again there is no doubt

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

Lol, yes. It was the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum considering that they could have pumped more than you can expect in this situation.
I also think that now is a good time to take bitcoin and Ethereum, these coins have long been on the market and they are well established on it , and the fact that they will be able to grow once again there is no doubt
but don't expect 100% in major repairs, in my opinion it can increase but not too high, because the current market seems difficult to move. Even though it is like that but you have to do everything and do not easily despair because even though these conditions can still be used and can still provide benefits, although not large.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:58:25 PM

yes this is the time for us to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we must be quick in making decisions, don't let us
not make a profit when the bullrun comes, this is the right moment to make a purchase before the price returns to pump
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:38:12 AM

yes this is the time for us to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we must be quick in making decisions, don't let us
not make a profit when the bullrun comes, this is the right moment to make a purchase before the price returns to pump
There's no need to rush, crypto is still in bearish mode, we have to do some further analysis to ensure our timing is good.
Buying now could be wise but it would be wiser if you can buy a cheaper price, but it's always up to the buyer since we don't see the future.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:50:56 AM

if the price situation is very bad then we can get out of the trade first. we can make observations regularly, if we have seen prices begin to improve we can enter into the trade, try we can always make short-term predictions to be able to determine the steps we will take. if prices have fallen too deep this might be our chance to make a purchase, because maybe in the future prices will be stable and will increase.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:16:32 AM

There's no need to rush, crypto is still in bearish mode, we have to do some further analysis to ensure our timing is good.
Buying now could be wise but it would be wiser if you can buy a cheaper price, but it's always up to the buyer since we don't see the future.
The directions still unpredictable and many speculations has already been shared and most of them failed, if you can wait a little and observe more
on what's going on inside the market you'll be able to justify your action, buying is always a good options if you are here to stay for long, but if you
are trying to take piece of chance the market is too risky to be shorted.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:07:14 AM

A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.
well, we will never know it until we get into it now. well, if you only speculate, I think you will still continue to doubt, because sometimes there is so much news that makes people hesitate to still be in the crypto world. however, you can even make a profit in this bad market. Now or never.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:13:22 AM

Now is the time for you to invest your money because if you are really investor you can see the potential of the bitcoin and the cryptocoins. This question is always asking and the answer is also like that. Maybe we have diffferent answer for this but the decision is still in the OP which if they buy now or they wait for next dump if that happen or they will never buy again bitcoin.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:23:29 AM

Your analysis is very right, the prices of most coins have fallen to a minimal. Even if it falls more, it won't go far, so in my opinion, this is the best time for investors, invest while you can and get ready for profit, this is because after the correction, the market will become bullish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: