Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:25:47 PM

Now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto, the market is red and the price drops. Maybe in the next year or two there will be a surge in high prices like what happened at the end of 2017, which is why we now have to collect and buy other Bitcoin or crypto, which we think can generate long-term benefits.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:27:29 PM

i do not know if it is really time to buy according to me the price can go down more, when the values will begin to rise slowly then it will be time to buy

free space pm if interessed
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:33:08 PM

And now the price of BTC and ETH is lower than November 2018. Obviously that is not the best chance and we can not be sure of the bottom of BTC and altcoin, everything can continue to fall deeper if people continue to panic

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Those who are manipulating the market or say whales, do not care about what the status of the profit of miners. All that they want is the to the market plunge, then they buy and try to find ways to pump again. I just feel it is until we all come to the knowledge of not falling into their traps, to also sell our coins cheaply.
One of the main issue we have about the crypto space is fear. If those who already have experience are not afraid to the point of selling low, newbies might be the victims.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Buying at this point of time was really the best thing we need to do actually.
There are lot of coins or altcoins now that are really good to take advantage its price like Ethereum, Neo, Xem,
Utrust, Pundix, and bitcoin of course. Then, aside from this our patience also this year or bear market
was being measure too of how long we can stand on this situation.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:20:37 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 02:57:59 PM by GREENch

If many forum user all understand and know that and when buy / sell the why same on forum so many messages about how people lost all/greater part of their funds? Grin
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

Yes, it will be very difficult to dump the market further as the market will be showing such a good growth. Its just a very little time from now , that market will start rising exceptionally well.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

of course now is the right time to buy altcoins then invest and be patient while waiting until the time comes, and I think some people also think so when the market is in a bad condition like now, or maybe if you can't be patient you can try and switch with trading

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:57:53 PM

Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:06:43 PM

Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.
I think with a high degree of probability this will happen, since we can not go to grow up and all the indicators show that we will fall, I even think we can touch 1800

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.

Or even $ 1k  Huh.

Cryptocurrency is quite predictable, and those events that have occurred can also be predicted, because, like any other financial market, the cryptocurrency market obeys the same monetary laws.

futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:34:20 PM

I think that until 2000 bitcoin will not fall. 3400 is still low. Then I think he will not fall. Then only the growth. Perhaps that will growth immediately x4, and can and X10
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:40:41 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Yeah there is no better time to buy than now but many average Investors and their investments have gone so low. No cash. But from what I'm seeing, the dip is not over just don't borrow money to invest so you don't cry harder than now  Grin

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.

Or even $ 1k  Huh.

Cryptocurrency is quite predictable, and those events that have occurred can also be predicted, because, like any other financial market, the cryptocurrency market obeys the same monetary laws.
No way to agree with this argument. Unregulated financial markets shouldn't be treated the way we treat forex,stock market. Technical analysis is useless for cryptocurrencies because of lack of sources and data on charts.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:43:01 PM

Yes, this is the best time for investor to invest. Now, that the market has been dumped because it will soon be pumped. i have taken the risk to buy 20 eth.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:47:55 PM

I do not think so. Yes, I thought that the decline was normal, I was waiting for the recovery in the first quarter. However, what we see today is $ 3400 a month has passed and the market is just worth it. This means that the best option today is to withdraw money and wait until it will be possible to re-enter the market.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:50:38 PM

The dwindling market is really making people predict as though anyone knows the future. Let's stay calm and see what the future holds for crypto. No one knows the bottom, no one knows when the bull run will come, TA can guide but it's not a guarantee. Well, it's a good time to buy some good coins.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:06:05 PM

Definetly it is a prosper time to make your buys and build a nice crypto wallet... . The most important thing to do after you secure your buys is to secure your wallet and preserve the private key in a way that you cannot loose them....this is what I have learned as a crucial part to secure your crypto investments.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

Definetly it is a prosper time to make your buys and build a nice crypto wallet... . The most important thing to do after you secure your buys is to secure your wallet and preserve the private key in a way that you cannot loose them....this is what I have learned as a crucial part to secure your crypto investments.
Many users of cryptocurrency have already seen that their cryptocurrency tools are increasingly threatened with theft. Constant hacking of hackers cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets, make cryptocurrency One of the most dangerous investments Well, if you look through the prism of the security of their funds.
BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:51:08 PM

Zoom out on price charts, go long! Cant go wrong when you hodl on real projects!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: