Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24288 times)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:17:46 PM

Until the loss of mining, we still have a very long time to go. Do not forget that the fewer miners there are, the less the power of the network becomes and, accordingly, the reward increases for those who still mine.

kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:27:59 PM

Of course many are now frightened, but I believe that so far the level of fear is tolerable. If we talk about how the market fell earlier, then the level of fear was critical. At the moment, many miners work at a loss, of course it also depends on the country of residence and initial costs. I'm more interested in what will happen to mining when the next complexity bomb explodes.

Now it seems that the market situation has stabilized. Some more time the market will be in the same condition and only after a while new growth is possible. Only the most faithful representatives of the crypto industry should survive.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:33:39 PM

I think buying now may not be the best decision because since the beginning of the bear market, every time the market dumps and seems to have find a bottom, it still dumps again after some time. so i think the best thing for you to do now is to be patient still the market have truly hit its bottom before you decide to buy any coin or tokens you want.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
argon76

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

I agree, now all the coins have sunk very badly, so it is likely that there is time to buy and wait for growth!
I am sure that we will soon be at a level above $5,000 Bitcoin. I personally invest now, although times are bad for earning money.
Now, if others also thought like you, then Bitcoin would really start to grow. And no one wants to invest, everyone is just waiting for a miracle. But in the end, there is little investment and the market stands still.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:38:55 PM

I think so, if not now then never, now is a good opportunity for crypto investors because of trends and still popular, if we are late then we will not get big profits.
Now you can definitely buy very good coins at a great price , I think now we are at a low level and soon the market can start a bullish trend

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:40:42 PM

You never know where the cryptomarket goes, wheather up or down. Nobody nows. But from a long time perspective it is a great deal to buy now, because the market will go up one day very likely.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:55:05 PM

Do not buy bitcoin. Miners do not work at a loss. They have focused their attention on various new coins that bring good profit. The benefit of the miner is 5$  per video card per day. I think it's a good amount. While you all pay attention to the top crypto-currencies , you can earn on unknown altcoins.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:57:17 PM

I agree, now all the coins have sunk very badly, so it is likely that there is time to buy and wait for growth!
I am sure that we will soon be at a level above $5,000 Bitcoin. I personally invest now, although times are bad for earning money.
of course, because now there is a great opportunity for us to invest or buy bitcoin for us to hold until the price of bitcoin and other crypto soars if we want to get a big profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:59:54 PM

of course, because now there is a great opportunity for us to invest or buy bitcoin for us to hold until the price of bitcoin and other crypto soars if we want to get a big profit
unfortunately a lot of my money is now stalled on the assets that I have now. because I bought at a price high enough to sell it now I don't think so. and I don't have enough capital to start buying again. I think I have to be quiet and wait for the market.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:16:48 PM

It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Of course if you look at the overall trend now it is very bearish of course dangerous to buy, as prices can go even lower , I would certainly not advise to buy at the moment

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:31:35 PM

It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.

Yes, the prices for coin purchases are very attractive now, but I wouldn’t say that now is the perfect time to buy, because if prices are still falling in the market, then the best time and prices will be in the fall.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:35:47 PM

Definitely now and must now try to act and invest. Because now there is a sense to really have time to the very beginning of the next wave. Do not you see exactly where we go? I think everyone understands where.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:38:18 PM

Yes, the prices for coin purchases are very attractive now, but I wouldn’t say that now is the perfect time to buy, because if prices are still falling in the market, then the best time and prices will be in the fall.
I agree with you. Low prices are not a good reason to buy. Prices can fall even more, for example, by 50%. The cost of mining is self-regulated due to the fact that some miners stop working.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:14:06 PM

I agree I am also waiting for the fall , and I think this time can be growth , and while that attack is better than buying since you'll be in the red and lose some money!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:15:48 PM

I am sure that now is a good time for long-term investments. But we must be completely confident in those coins that we want to add to our investment portfolio.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1402

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:34:05 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I agree with you is the time now to buy and hodl the token for the long term, because now the indicators began to rise gradually in the markets, if the rise of bitcoin and ethereum will go up with them all the currencies I recommend now to buy the best first 100 coins in the coinmarketcap, I think 2019 will be full of surprises, take the opportunity now and do not waste it.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:46:08 PM

Now is a really good time for those who have the opportunity to enter Krypto in order to acquire tokens of promising projects at the lowest price, because there is no doubt that the market will begin to recover in the foreseeable future.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:02:13 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

If someone is to buy bitcoin or ethereum, consideration will not be on the fact that miners are making losses already. Investors look for very promising coins to buy which will open way for bitcoin and ethereum to come in in terms of buying it.
Furthermore, the prices compared to 2017, tell that it is a good time to buy more bitcoin or ethereum which is why people will go in for these coins.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:27:54 PM

the current condition of eth and BTC is far from the previous price. I think we really have to take advantage of the current situation. because the current situation is a good condition to buy a coin at a low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: