Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:23:01 PM

I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
So buy now, if you are too sorry about their actions, why not trust your opinion and do what you want ? after all, you're on the right lines
Cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable and warned about it always and everyone, so we are to blame for making the wrong choice. But if we are confident in the prospect of a cryptocurrency market, then failures will be transformed into success. Even in the negative experience has its advantages.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:34:25 PM

starting from now because prices are still low so they don't spend too much capital to buy coins.

sometimes people with this condition can use it so that in the future it will be profitable. there are also many of them who want to leave the market because of poor conditions and difficult to grow. this is not the end of everything, this is a recovery process and needs time so don't stop.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:41:42 PM

I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
So buy now, if you are too sorry about their actions, why not trust your opinion and do what you want ? after all, you're on the right lines
You should not be so sure about that. Also you should not force people to take a risk when the price is so difficult to predict. ''Just take as much risk as you want to risk, so you will never be sad''.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:15:05 AM

starting from now because prices are still low so they don't spend too much capital to buy coins.

sometimes people with this condition can use it so that in the future it will be profitable. there are also many of them who want to leave the market because of poor conditions and difficult to grow. this is not the end of everything, this is a recovery process and needs time so don't stop.
They do have different opinion and understanding on the market, some would say it will not recover anymore and some would say it's an opportunity.
To ensure we will the right decision, we have to do our own, don't just listen to other people, we have to do it on our own by making deep research to properly understand the current situation and how it will help us with our decision to buy.

With proper analysis, we will be able to come up with a well thought decision, so no regrets on our part in the end.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

If you are sure, now you can start to invest, do not delay for anything that will bring you profits for the future, buy coins now and immediately invest your coins, when the market has risen, surely you will benefit from the coins you invest

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
rnchavez19

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

Crypto Enthusiast, Analyst

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:00:24 AM

Well yes indeed, although there are still coins/tokens taking their baby steps and it is a bit hard to find reliable ICO nowadays, others will have to bounce back or just "normalize"

Now is the time for the OPTIMISTS to respond in the bearish market. goodluck to us.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

Before the market price rises again you should buy coins. And now is the right time to buy coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are now starting to rise. Daily trading may be a good strategy to generate profits every day.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:47:10 AM

Yes its times to buy Bitcoin because probability  the price already undervalued and will keep increase later.  With low capitalization and very limited supply and more adoption, will be possible the price will rise another  10 times in 1 years.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:40:26 AM

Finally, the coins stopped falling and stopped at a certain price. Bitcoin has even risen in price. I think that the stabilization of the market is now beginning, and now is the right time to buy coins.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

Finally, the coins stopped falling and stopped at a certain price. Bitcoin has even risen in price. I think that the stabilization of the market is now beginning, and now is the right time to buy coins.

What you are telling is true, now the market is taking steps to move up and little down is not bad until it is moving up. so it is really good time to start buying.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:00:37 AM

I think you are right, only those who believe and understand crypto more knows that these is the best time for buying, because their is a certainty that there will still be another bull run coming soon more bigger than the last one we've experienced. So for a wise man this is the actual time to start making things happen.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

The market might be bearish but a project like ENJ does have a future.
Hmm, an interesting schedule, this project passed me in its time. It will be necessary to study the project in more detail.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:12:39 AM

actually. the price of bitcoin will not always fall. if its price is lower than mining costs for a long time. The miners will gradually decrease. BTC will be vulnerable to 51% attacks. i think it reached the bottom last December.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:19:21 AM

Before the market price rises again you should buy coins. And now is the right time to buy coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are now starting to rise. Daily trading may be a good strategy to generate profits every day.
This is a strategy, we must be able to take advantage of the situation as well as possible. Do not let us lose a momentum that is when the price of a digital currency decreases, we must immediately make a decision. Buy when the price is cheap and then sell when the price increases. This is a simple thing, but if we are not dexterous and are not good at making decisions, we will get nothing.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

yes it is indeed possible at this time is the right time to buy lots of coins because the price decrease is quite sharp to make coins lose their high prices, I have also bought a number of coins maybe I will save until the market sells coin prices at a high price so profit obtained.

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:42:47 PM

It is too early for you to make such a judgment. Remember when the BTC increased to $ 4200 in the past few weeks, in just 15 minutes it fell to $ 3700 so it can still collapse any time in the future.

Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:22:04 PM

yes it is indeed possible at this time is the right time to buy lots of coins because the price decrease is quite sharp to make coins lose their high prices, I have also bought a number of coins maybe I will save until the market sells coin prices at a high price so profit obtained.
You can and should buy a lot of coins, but all the money is not worth spending, prices can fall even lower, and if not, you can spend the remaining funds when the bull comes, still act for sure much better than blindly

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:25:58 PM

Buy more altcoins and be patient guys. It was a pretty difficult situation for all market participants but right now, some big announcements are going to see the light and it would be pretty strange if they would not effect the market.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:41:07 PM

yes indeed we should need to buy a coin, so that later we can sell it when the price rises again. because I think that the market conditions will not continue to decline continuously, of course, the situation must be there time to grow back.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:51:26 AM

I agree that now is the time to buy coins. You can wait for a lower price or some special signs, but then you can miss the moment and cryptocurrencies will start to rise sharply. In order to earn on cryptocurrency, the current value of coins is already very low, enough to tempt fate, just buy the coins that you are interested in and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: