Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27569 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

there is possibility that whales manipulation behind of this, but still we can earn profit from cryptos just buy these cheap prices and hold for long until the prices are increase.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

if in my country it is still in the stage of government policy and economic pressure is still poor so that only a few make their investments, and I myself cannot provide a good view of this.

Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

The volatility of cryptocurrency is associated with the market capitalization, as a result of which changes the prices of other coins also change!
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

i think tht soon it will catch a wind up and we will see that it is not the end and there is still the edge and a lot of events in store for us

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

I invest in Crypto because I believe that this is the future. In 2 years we will be able to pay BTC, just as now we use Visa or MasterCard. And investing now, you can make good money on it in the future.

Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

every sphere sooner or later is going face down and up phases so do not worry things will come back to normal as they are supposed to be

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

So many reasons have been attributed to the fall of cryptocurrency, but the most influencing of all, which is our response to every other factors, such as FUD, policies and so on. Most times, the weak hands are influenced to dump, which results into more fall.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

I want to say market manipulation but really it is just people taking out their money from the market which is why there is such a dip in the prices right now.There is still so much growing left for the coins to do but with time, they will all catch up and once there is enough volume of bitcoins being traded, we are going to start experiencing a bull like never before

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

The capitalist has left the cryptocurrency. In 2017, the cryptocurrency was not healthy. A large number of scams caused the cryptocurrency to be unrecognized by the government. Only when the scam disappeared would the government recognize the cryptocurrency. I look forward to the arrival of this day.
Who are all capitalist ? Those crypto whales ?
I am first time hearing such a word in this community. 2017 must be the year of cryptocurrency, till now 2017 was the peak time for most of the crypto currencies. But, you are calling it was the period of not healthy. I really could not get what you are referring.

I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
So do you expect all of us to start relying on what happened before? What if this time around it happened not to be the same, what if things changes this time around and price doesn’t go up? I once read an expert say that we shouldn’t rely on our past experience with cryptocurrency, cause this time around it might be different.
Just do your own research and believe from what you think is best for your investment, some people really trace the past things that happen as they can trace some good basis why the value of their investment will grow and bounce back again, we do have different style when we invest our money the best thing is we fully understand the risk and we are willing to take it.
Chasing down the past things is always good so that we can make use of such experience in our future encounter. Analyzing the past is always good to gain more knowledge about the future and current things. Except the past events, what are the things left to analyze with respect to one market ? I guess nothing will be left if you leave off the past for an trading environment.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Because this area is very manipulative. Think about it, with this capitalization, it had trading volumes 10 times less than it should have been.

More and more people are saying that the market is still being manipulated and bankers will be manipulated. I still hope that many countries will still introduce legal actions on cryptocurrency.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Because this area is very manipulative. Think about it, with this capitalization, it had trading volumes 10 times less than it should have been.

More and more people are saying that the market is still being manipulated and bankers will be manipulated. I still hope that many countries will still introduce legal actions on cryptocurrency.
Last year, the market was very strongly shaken, and this year it was tilted down, while the rest were waiting for growth, while others were selling

Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

The fact is that now is a unique time - by investing now you can buy many assets at the lowest possible price and therefore when the market starts to show a positive trend - your investments will give an incredibly high profit.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

In late November, we could see how whales shaved hamsters, because of this, many investors left the crypto market. I think that it is necessary to move against the current and increase the volume of tokens.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
HB Wallet

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

It's because of concerns regarding regulations on cryptocurrency. Also too many crypto companies are failing with their projects, so investors are not confident with their investments anymore. They are pulling all out.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

It's because of concerns regarding regulations on cryptocurrency. Also too many crypto companies are failing with their projects, so investors are not confident with their investments anymore. They are pulling all out.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Mostly, it happens because of the bitcoin pressure and the youth of the cryptomarket. I think that in future all coions will be independable from bitcoin price

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

Actually many have several theories, but no one can claim anything as true, personally, I think the utility of bitcoin reached its highest point, and people saw that they could not earn much if they continued using it as store value, so we should only look at its original use, being a currency for transactions.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Some of the reason for cryptocurrency downtrend and persistent fall in price have already been mentioned by you, the other reason for fall in price might not be unconnected with saturation of tokens and many unused altcoin.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Well, i am still very strong in the crypto space as i always believe taking risks when others are scared and by the way i cant be willing to invest when the prices of coins star going awire but when it is low just like now so as to maximize my profit. And like others have said here, crypto is still young and i believe it still have a long way to go. More positive possibility is inenvitable.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Because cryptos are facing an annual cycle, now it is still up and down and this is a natural thing that happens in cryptocurrency, still respond wisely and remain patient waiting for crypto to rise as before

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: