$2000+ - 18 (22.2%)
$3000+ - 27 (33.3%)
$5000+ - 17 (21%)
$8000+ - 8 (9.9%)
$10,000+ - 11 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire in the market: Bitcoin is below $4000  (Read 2426 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

Even though the price of bitcoin is below $ 4000 USD there is nothing to worry, like all other financial markets there will be a fall and a hike and all the investors are awaiting for the bitcoin market to recover soon as the price of bitcoins will have a huge leap in the crypto market to the next highest price after the 2017 December highest range of $ 19000 USD.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:07:14 AM

The market starts scaring the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with the cryptocurrency market? What on earth is going on in the cryptocurrency market? I used to justify the recent market crash as a 'fake dump' but now it starts freaking me out! So, where do you guys think is the next bus stop for bitcoin? I'm thinking isn't this beyond 'hash wars' or Bakkt launch fake dump by the whales?

all have been calculated by whales and you should not be too worried about it. Our market will have such a low time, but it still has a chance to recover. It gets whales that hold a lot of Bitcoin and they will soon pump the price of BTC to $ 7000. Be patient and hold on, don't give up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:51 PM

After reach the bottom at $3200, bitcoin price volatile between $3700 to $4000. Hopely many good news coming to market in 2019 and bitcoin price reach highest price again.
It's good though to see bitcoin trading sideways instead of another massive sell-off. We could see another relative months similar to the $6000-$6500 range prior to the hash war brought by Bitcoin Cash. That's the only thing we can do, hope and be positive that 2019 is a complete opposite of 2018 so that at the end all of us here are winners.
I agree in this regard 4000$ is just a miner thing but we should hope for more than this in 2019. This is best time to have profit from your money as now it’s cheaper but very soon high pump will shock all investors for better. There are plenty of coins but I think bitcoin will be the king as always.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:41:02 PM

After reach the bottom at $3200, bitcoin price volatile between $3700 to $4000. Hopely many good news coming to market in 2019 and bitcoin price reach highest price again.
.. snip ..
I agree in this regard 4000$ is just a miner thing but we should hope for more than this in 2019. This is best time to have profit from your money as now it’s cheaper but very soon high pump will shock all investors for better. There are plenty of coins but I think bitcoin will be the king as always.

Quite surprised that we have a good pump today and touching $4K. I may have missed some news but I don't know what trigger these sudden increase again. Might not be a good idea to buy above $4K though, in a hindsight, this could be a good sign that indeed 2019 will be much healthier as compare to 2018 but I don't expect all-time-high this year. Will be happy if we see the price slowly peaking, inside of a massive pump again that will make bitcoin a bubble again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:58:16 AM

good news, right now bitcoin has touched the price of $ 4000 and continues to grow.
as well as ETH, I think this growth is the beginning of the market recovery.
The current price is $3800. but a few days ago the price touched $4k after the price fell before, actually the price has stabilized in this
position for several weeks, we need good news to make price it above $4k
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:49:32 AM

Let's wait if bitcoin breakdown the support and will establish bullish run and no one would stop bitcoin on that. Always learn patience and hodl your bitcoin.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:12:02 AM

good news, right now bitcoin has touched the price of $ 4000 and continues to grow.
The current price is $3800. but a few days ago the price touched $4k after the price fell before, actually the price has stabilized in this
Price will move in any direction, with or without good news. In 2018 even with good news price had more red than green days, therefore you can see that something else is moving the price much more than news. I dont think that every time when price drop it means fire in the market, its misleading. On this kind of headlines and news you can see how manipulation works, how someone is triggering panic sell off, or some fever for buying, don`t trust in everything you read, look market and numbers, they dont lie.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:41:01 PM

Price will move in any direction, with or without good news. In 2018 even with good news price had more red than green days, therefore you can see that something else is moving the price much more than news. I dont think that every time when price drop it means fire in the market, its misleading. On this kind of headlines and news you can see how manipulation works, how someone is triggering panic sell off, or some fever for buying, don`t trust in everything you read, look market and numbers, they dont lie.
I think we should know that in the past year there were many bad news than good news, thats why many people panic. at the beginning of the year we certainly still remember news about the ban on using crypto in Asian countries and then made the prices of all crypto fall and corrections, then news about bch fork, and so on. News takes an important role in changing crypto prices.
You must know that there are many things that make up or down in demand, and one of them is news
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

Even though the price of bitcoin is below $ 4000 USD there is nothing to worry, like all other financial markets there will be a fall and a hike and all the investors are awaiting for the bitcoin market to recover soon as the price of bitcoins will have a huge leap in the crypto market to the next highest price after the 2017 December highest range of $ 19000 USD.

It seems to me that 4 thousand is the price which can be the so-called border for Bitcoin. If BTC reached it again after the fall, it means that the cryptocurrency has got more chances to grow up than to fall down.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

The market starts scaring the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with the cryptocurrency market? What on earth is going on in the cryptocurrency market? I used to justify the recent market crash as a 'fake dump' but now it starts freaking me out! So, where do you guys think is the next bus stop for bitcoin? I'm thinking isn't this beyond 'hash wars' or Bakkt launch fake dump by the whales?

I think this is an economic downturn. Our market is also affected and we should sympathize for this. In the world, investors are suffering huge losses and we are not alone. We should find ways to make money in this bottom market. Strategic changes will be better than waiting.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:31:55 PM

Many predictions say it will recover more, but in reality.. it's still influenced by many things related to the economic life of many people and certain things that change price movements which sometimes are surprising and sometimes we are made like disappointed. well it's good to prepare a lot of things, or have another job in the real life to cover up a situation like this.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Many predictions say it will recover more, but in reality.. it's still influenced by many things related to the economic life of many people and certain things that change price movements which sometimes are surprising and sometimes we are made like disappointed. well it's good to prepare a lot of things, or have another job in the real life to cover up a situation like this.
but seeing the potential of bitcoin later that will be used by many people, of course it will increase the price. although maybe not in the near future, so it requires patience for that

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:46:50 PM

Unfortunately the crash was real and there is nothing we can do to change that fact, so what we must do is like always to try to adapt to the new circumstances and see if we can prosper under them and if that is impossible for us to do then we need to try to find a way to at least minimize our losses so we do not lose as much money as we lost with the previous crash.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

but seeing the potential of bitcoin later that will be used by many people, of course it will increase the price. although maybe not in the near future, so it requires patience for that
I agree with you, we only need more patience. There is still a lot of potential saved by bitcoin for the future, maybe there will be many people who feel frustrated with the current price of bitcoin but with patience I'm sure everything will pay off well.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:49:27 PM

calm down buddy, that's just a necessary adjustment of the market. Bitcoin's value cannot exist at too high a price when it cannot serve the world better.
at the current price, it is its real price. Without pumping high prices, we should be happy about that because this is an opportunity for us to buy more BTC.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:07:26 AM

calm down buddy, that's just a necessary adjustment of the market. Bitcoin's value cannot exist at too high a price when it cannot serve the world better.
at the current price, it is its real price. Without pumping high prices, we should be happy about that because this is an opportunity for us to buy more BTC.
bitcoin price still in consolidation area.its moved in limited range and wait trigger to make its price jump and moon again.moreover bitcoin and blockchain technology still in early developtment.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:49:26 AM

bitcoin price still in consolidation area.its moved in limited range and wait trigger to make its price jump and moon again.moreover bitcoin and blockchain technology still in early developtment.
dont too focus looking price if we invest in cryptocurrency market.this investment was about new technology in digital payment, and also cryptocurrency still in early stages.so it will need long time to be done.and it will need long time to see bitcoin and cryptocurrency price reached highest price ever.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:52:41 AM

dont too focus looking price if we invest in cryptocurrency market.this investment was about new technology in digital payment, and also cryptocurrency still in early stages.so it will need long time to be done.and it will need long time to see bitcoin and cryptocurrency price reached highest price ever.
until now in 2019, prices have not gone up yet. maybe it is true we have to see this as a technology, and not just price. that way we don't expect prices and that's where strong psychology will be maintained
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:37:34 AM

Bitcoin price drop in 2018 because many market panic with many fake news in media. I think its our opportunity for buying bitcoin at cheap price. I am believe bitcoin price will recover again in 2019 because i think good news will come

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

Man, no one knows its real price. Some people are sure that one BTC will cost a million, while pessimists say Bitcoin will fall further and reach a bottom of a hundred dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: