Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24913 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:17:33 PM

The situation in the crypto market is unstable, and a post of optimism with five rules can instill confidence or raise morale. As for the token sale, I would like to look at the STO (Security Token Offering) which is designed to solve the problems arising during the ICO
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:38:04 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

FOR me Spirit of Vigilance is the responsablity of the bounty manager who review work, he should set a couple of functions to discover the dublicated work mainly in articles.

clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:52:49 PM

Bounty hunters are great guys. We always believe in crypto and are always sure that the bullish trend is going to start soon. Grin But I think the time has come to investigate projects and not just to take part in them, because nobody wants to promote scam.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:29:17 PM

For each hunter must have a strong element in order to survive many scam projects, of course all the elements mentioned above are very important, especially mental and broad knowledge so that it is not easily trapped. Usually hunters tend to be very disadvantaged because they work without getting anything. Therefore we must do all enthusiasm.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

The situation in the crypto market is unstable, and a post of optimism with five rules can instill confidence or raise morale. As for the token sale, I would like to look at the STO (Security Token Offering) which is designed to solve the problems arising during the ICO
I agree and want to add that soon we will see the transformation of the IPO market into a digital form, there will be a merger of STO, ICO and IPO into a single market and I look forward to this moment with impatience. I believe these will be great times for bounty hunters.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:59:00 PM

I agree and want to add that soon we will see the transformation of the IPO market into a digital form, there will be a merger of STO, ICO and IPO into a single market and I look forward to this moment with impatience. I believe these will be great times for bounty hunters.
YES, you're right. This moment is coming soon and many projects are preparing for it. I believe this will definitely reignite the marketplace with strict rules and regulations. Can't wait for that moment to come to pass soon. Hunters will see reason to keep Participating and pushing on with Bounty activities
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:02:34 PM

Bounty hunters are great guys. We always believe in crypto and are always sure that the bullish trend is going to start soon. Grin But I think the time has come to investigate projects and not just to take part in them, because nobody wants to promote scam.
Of course, no one wants. Now there are a lot of projects which can confirm their quality. the main thing is to learn to identify such projects

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:40:23 PM

All that the author has highlighted are very useful not only in bear market, but in whatever form the market is operating.
Every investor need to be very careful when choosing the project to invest in,  because there are scam projects in disguise. Sometimes, you might not be able to identify them easily, which means you have to be extra careful. Then I think patience will help.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:06:54 PM

The most important of all is patience, most bounty managers can make things very difficult for bounty hunters. Some deliberately change rules at any given time to frustrate hunters so patience is the number virtue for every bounty Hunter

Each item is important, it all depends on the circumstances we face, because you don’t always have to be patient, and don’t always have to think for a long time about making a decision. You need to be able to adapt to the situation.
Patience is indeed the key to all goals towards success. Including participating in the bounty, any rules or changes that we have to deal with positively. In order to produce the best in the end.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:22:47 PM

for me now as a bounty hunter is to not give up and also have to be mentally strong so that it is not easy to be dropped. I applied this attitude until now to be more relaxed and motivate me.

Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

Very good and useful tips, it remains only to blow them off and do not lose anything, everything is interconnected!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:02:41 PM

I agree with you, because if you are a bounty hunter, then you should not give up and even more so now, at a time when on the contrary it is worth participating in new ICO. But unfortunately I also observed that trend now negative, so as all less messages is published on this forum.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:45:33 PM

As a bounty hunter, you must have the spirit to keep seeking  CRYPTO knowledge as this is the pathway to remain current in other to be strategic in your dealings, do not follow the crowd to make decision, decide base on knowledge aquire
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:06:12 PM

Yeah, that's exactly what every bounty hunter needs. But sometimes it doesn't help. Very often give up and I cant believe that the bounty again be able to make a good profit. But I hope so and continue to work.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:18:04 PM

many bounty hunters should develop the spirit of patience because they want the immediate growth of the token and huge profits.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:23:58 PM

All these tips that the author gives in the topic is not quite help you. This will happen due to the fact that there is absolutely no purchasing power on the part of investors in the market, the market is currently absolutely empty. And participation in the bounty now has little value. You cannot earn on it now.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

Bounty hunting is not lucrative anymore as it used to be in 2017.  It takes only the die hard hunters to remain in the business. Most people have stopped participating in bounties.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:16:06 PM

but that spirit will be gone after you've been scammed so many time. that's what i feel. i feel tired do some bounty after scammed by some project. in 2017 i did a lot of campaign in one bounty. but i only join signature campaign now in 2019.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:33:58 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
All in above is our need especially to be patience and vigilant although some of us is only bounty hunter we need to make sure that the project we want to participate is legit and good project.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:37:09 PM

As a bounty hunter, don't give up, especially by looking at the current market conditions that are still confident and patient about the results that will be obtained in the future, the most important thing is to keep doing the task as a good bounty hunter.
even though the situation is very difficult but I also don't want to give up because I still strongly believe that crypto will recover and the bounty program will also improve again so I keep working to get as many coins as possible so that when the crypto recovers then I can join the party
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: