Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24909 times)
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:51:20 PM

Beautifully written and correct! At the beginning of your journey as a hunter, take only those projects that will not last long; you need to see the tokens on your wallet as quickly as possible so as not to lose your motivation.Enter into the bounty only after at least a superficial study of the project and even a smallness of its understanding!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:51:41 AM

One of the most important things when choosing a bonus is that you have to research the project before joining the bonus. You should research the project about product goals, routes, groups and mentors.

That is not going to help you, in case the team becomes dormant after the ICO. And this has happened a lot many times. Once the team is able to dump their tokens and pocket the cash, there is no incentive to work on the project any further. In such cases, both the bounty hunters and the individuals who had made investments during the ICO are going to suffer.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:20:24 PM

I strongly agree, if you want to be a successful bounty hunter, you must have 5 spirits. I have experienced how hard work does not lie to the results obtained, because it is this 5 spirit that I continue to do.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 12:24:31 PM

Hello guys,

Sharing this with you. Not really a bounty but close Wink Nearly $1,000 in prizes.

🚨AMAZING Event incoming 🚨

👊 We are very happy and excited to tell the world we are partnering with LTO Network to bring you the best! We will be hosting the...

🔥🔥 LTO Network Quiz on Tuesday 30th of April 🔥🔥

ℹ️ LTO Network is a Hybrid blockchain built for business. The trust layer for every business application. Easy, scalable & GDPR compliant.

🚀 Come finally learn about this very promising project that's been talked about in almost every channel now 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 10,000 LTO 😱 that will be evenly split among winners.

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions about LTO Network. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 LTO Network (https://lto.network/) 🌐  

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Tuesday the 30th of April at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your resarch 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:05:02 AM

You are right mate, even though this year Bounty is not as good as last 2016 and 2017, but I am still hoping and courage about doing work as a Bounty hunter, And I tried to always to be patient and continue to work properly.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:23:46 AM

You are right mate, even though this year Bounty is not as good as last 2016 and 2017, but I am still hoping and courage about doing work as a Bounty hunter, And I tried to always to be patient and continue to work properly.

The market will improve and so with bounty.
You are working for a certain project and that project if has a potential, therefore you reward also has the potential to grow.
Making money now is almost impossible, but with patience on your reward, you might enjoy it in the future.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:25:29 AM

Experience and patience is the key for us working in bounty campaign with more courage.More people and more bounty projects that appears .Some of them was just a fraud projects that may scam the bounty hunters  and do not pay the work we have done.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

Very well said mate, you really need these attributes or characteristics to Succeed in the bounty world, this is because after the bounty, while waiting for reward, you get to see several shows by the team or those in position to pay the reward, so patience is really needed at the same time, there are some that will pay immediately the bounty ends, those team keeps the joy and work interesting.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:28:17 AM

You got all the idea in their and you have almost list all the necessary things for the bounty hunters that can be applied to ours also, I think we need to work hard, and someday, we will have the rewards that suits to our countless work in crypto.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:01:23 PM

Of course you will need patience , the bounty when the Manager tells you that the payments are cut 10 or 20 times. In such situations, only have that to endure. On the other hand, the participants of the bounty only lose your time, not money . So there is nothing surprising in this . Suffer. Wink
in fact it takes a lot of patience things can change even when the bounty campaign is started, they can request kyc at the end of the campaign even if that is not specified at the beginning, the percentage of tokens dedicated to bounty can even decrease by 90%, they can delay the release of bounty tokens even for a year, or they may not pay at all and become a scam, an escrow would be needed at the beginning of each bounty campaign...
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:03:27 PM

Indeed i think now bounty hunters need a lot of patience, they need to find a good project and after they need to be lucky to get paid and get some profit, but most of bounty hunters have enough patience to find good projects, and some are unlucky because not get paid.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:03:59 AM

in giving the spirit to continue to participate in the bounty campaign I spend every day working on at least 1 bounty project after getting used to it, the number will continue to increase every day.

If you do something that is normal in your opinion it will be very easy and become a motivation to wait for an advantage of what you do later. Time to keep focusing on getting what you want.
Yes that is the point. When you look into something and you hear a powerful positive sound within you to support it, keep doing it. Though you would get bumpy roads on success tour but that motivation becomes your power. People often lose very easy because they let their sound dead and they don’t be determined to their fate. However, successful people have exclusive adherence to such motivational energies.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:07:20 AM

For now i just keep joining lot of ico's even they have been scam and take every ico for taking so long. For me in the future for sure if this continue bounty hunters not profitable anymore for me.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:09:26 AM

In order to get good rewards from bounty companies, you need to try on the quality of your work and also be able to distinguish projects according to their quality in order not to get on the scam project.
We have to start by doing research on existing ico to see if they have the potential to be successful when in the market. because if we see ico it should be able to penetrate the softcap to be able to make the bounty hunters get their reward. plus problems regarding distribution which are sometimes a problem for participants

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:22:46 AM

spirit number 5 is good for me
ever had bad experience from joined bounty, someone stealing my work. and at the end i didn't get payment because the team manager think i copied another work
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:28:44 AM

Lots of negative and positive results with bounty hunters ,many have good stories as a bounty hunters and others have bad stories but all the same its hunters duty to do better research on projects before joining to avoid time wasting

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

Your number 4 and 5 points is very needy to succeed as a bounty hunter ,be very vigilance in picking projects ,especially ICO ones and don't get tired or weary even when all hope seems gone

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:51:52 AM

Lots of negative and positive results with bounty hunters ,many have good stories as a bounty hunters and others have bad stories but all the same its hunters duty to do better research on projects before joining to avoid time wasting
Yes that is one the most important thing before joining a bounties, you must do some research first before you joined the bounty. Check is the project have a big potential or not and how is the future of the project. If it's really good and so much hype about the project then you should join that bounty.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:41:13 AM

bounty hunters need these. but the most important thing is: we have to find some gems in so many bounty projects. it is in vain, caught in some air projects
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:49:49 AM

bounty hunters need these. but the most important thing is: we have to find some gems in so many bounty projects. it is in vain, caught in some air projects
well, a lot of spirit in a bounty hunter, especially for those who really focus on it. Regardless of the bounty hunter's spirit, I think there is still disappointment in them when they support the project scam. well, but I know that they are wise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: