Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1556 times)
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

I still have hope for 2019. You should be very optimistic, if you believe that the crypto market will recover, before the end of this year. But 2019, should be the next profitable year for everyone who is involved in the crypto currencies industry.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?

2020 is very long. there are still many possibilities that will occur, I cannot believe it directly. it could be that 2020 is worse than at present.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

mcafee is shiller, he won't keep his promises, he is 70+ years old, so even his prediction won't happen, he doesn't care about it.
In this age he can do whatever he wants!
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Price prediction is good for reading, I don’t think anyone is able to predict prices especially when crypto currencies are so unpredictable. In fact, I feel that crypto can recover anytime, it doesn’t have to be in 2020.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

believe it or not believe there must be many people who hope that soon Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase. everyone is free to predict and every prediction is not always right and sometimes there is also something right and we prove it the next year, we wait for it. but I believe that when market conditions are bad and the exchange rate drops dramatically, the market will rise and rise again, because the market strategy will often go up and down.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

It is difficult to predict ,some experts say this recovery cycle may take much longer than the previous ones,they mention not 2020 but 2023 or even 2025,it is hard to believe it because we want it as soon as possible but who knows... Anyway I am still going to continue with crypto no matter how long it will be recovering.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
John McAfee's prediction for bitcoin by 2020 isn't $100,000 but it is a whopping $1,000,000.

This chart is dedicated to that prediction - https://bircoin.top/

And there's something good to happen by 2020 and that is the halving of bitcoin which can cause another pump.

We're getting close to it - https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

Maybe John McAfee is right, if he create a content/blog about it, the impact of this news can pull the demand of bitcoin on the year mentioned, i am still hoping that bitcoin will rise again and surpass the current ATH
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

I think that Bitcoin will reach such a level ($100K) if there are global changes in the coin ecosystem. A lot depends on the big players who own the big bitcoin pool. If large financial institutions take bitcoin as a currency for transactions, we may see $ 50K.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is always backed history( What happened before and what is the present situation, How long did it last, after the dip in price what was the next resistance and support formed) This information is called technical analysis and combining with the fundamental analysis we can make a complete assessment of the market to know whether it will trend and if so which direction and finally whether to enter or leave the market.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Yes, I also think 2020 is the new hope for us and many millionaires will emerge by then. The situation on ground now as presented an opportunity for everyone accumulate coins as much as he can in anticipation for the next good time

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Of course, there is hope that growth will be already next year, but it is likely that we will be in the accumulation phase at these levels for quite a long time and we will have to wait another year.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

I think they use the wrong data to make such predictions, because such growth requires huge capitalization, and for this you need to attract large amounts of money!
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

It is strange when people make such long-term predictions. By 2020 everyone will forget about it and McAfee will never remind of it. If btc grows a lot by then,  he would be shouting out loud about how true he was.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

I think all bull predictions were made by big bag holders of Bitcoin, they can't make another predictions as they want to stay rich. They can stay rich only if BTC price will rise so don't believe them and be ready for long downtrend!
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I still have hope for 2019. You should be very optimistic, if you believe that the crypto market will recover, before the end of this year. But 2019, should be the next profitable year for everyone who is involved in the crypto currencies industry.
Those who certainly understand the long term potential of the market will surely have a great hope for the market in the long run. Personally, I have always been bullish long term and even though I take advantage of the short term fluctuations as a trader, I still am focused on the long term which is why I am using the present opportunity to keep increasing my stash. The hope is there, and I believe this is a market that is here to stay, it is only left for each person to understand the need to plan for the future to be able to get the best of it.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

i guess every year have their own ATH of the price of the btc, it is hard to deal with someones predictions since everyone is trying to hold so tightly to get some maximum profit of the coin, If you think for the quick cash i guess you need to worry about the btc price and wait for a good time to sell, but if you can invest it for the long term like trying to get some profit after 5 years or so on, maybe you can get more profit by that. Bitcoin will not going somewhere like everyone says, still good to have some like holding some precious diamonds  

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

I think that this may well happen when Bitcoin will cost about 100 thousand dollars. And I think that it will take a lot of time, maybe about two years. And then the whole cryptocurrency will be in good standing. And at the moment, I believe that Bitcoin will only now begin to gain momentum. And now every investor understands that Bitcoin was designed to grow in value, and not vice versa. And every investor must understand the number of new Bitcoins entering the market, is tightly controlled and has a strict limit. And the less it will be, the more expensive it will be.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

John Mc Afee probably studied the charts of the most important coinmarketcap coins. And I did the same thing and I think in 2020 the first ray of cryptocurrency will appear. Many are panicking that the market will soon die, but few study what is really going on with the crypto market. I do not know if Bitcoin really will be worth 100K in 2020 or 2021, but surely it will give serious signs of massive growth.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

Price prediction is good for reading, I don’t think anyone is able to predict prices especially when crypto currencies are so unpredictable. In fact, I feel that crypto can recover anytime, it doesn’t have to be in 2020.
Well said, just a group of whales to joined hands and start pumping again will not be needed for another 2 years, though its still an speculations to take note and to see whether things will go accordingly, but we knew by the fact that bitcoin always surprises its investors and the whole market will react after the bull start to run strongly around this industry, let wait and see what will future brings to this investment currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: