Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1557 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

mcafee is shiller, he won't keep his promises, he is 70+ years old, so even his prediction won't happen, he doesn't care about it.
In this age he can do whatever he wants!
Many people believe that this person can be anything, but not the truth. Of course, there are also a very large number of people who are listening to McAfee today, but I also think that he is just a populist and says only what we want to hear.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

I think 50 thousand usd is a realistic thing. Currently as a preparation step for bullish. But I myself don't know when bearish will end. Is the beginning of 2019 a bullish trend?
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I think that I’m not the only one who hope that 2019 will also show itself well, maybe there will not be fantastic growth - but I’m waiting for steady improvements in the market situation
Well, of course the possibility that the next breakthrough year for cryptocurrencies could be 2020 and 2021

usticiann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I believe we're on the brink of a new age of decentralization. Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a huge part of it. But there's much more to it than that. The up and down of Bitcoin shouldn't signal the end.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

2020 is the most possible date for another big profit i cryptocurrency i believe. 2018 falling, 2019 recovery, 2020/2021 rally.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

maybe. just trade like usual and hold when it close to 2020. we never know but we can hope and make itnl true.
people will believe so in their mind, they will pump bitcoin price, so it happen because of believes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
kiranarora

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Nothing can be said about 2020. But the year 2019 is going to deliver very good results for crypto-market. This is being speculated.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

John Mc Afee said these figures are based on a mathematical calculation, since btc mining will be very expensive. I agree with him, maybe of course the price will be lower, but certainly big.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?

2020 is so far from us. You give reference 2015, 2017 but you forget 2019 !! I am thinking about 2019 that is very near to me. Market is now in bottom line and hope from this December it will move forwarded and 2019 will be a rich year for all. i do not think it will reach 100k but i think 50k in year 2020. I think it will be much better for all crypto lovers.  
bogdanai

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I also agree with Mc Afee and hope for a bigger price in 2020 or before.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
I think cryptocurrencies market and bitcoin in particular is going to witness an unprecedented bull run in 2020. The halving in 2020 is going to create another high and the current price maybe the lowest price we might ever see again.  I believe that mc afee is a bit right as this market can grow as far as there is a reason for grow.  Bitcoin is going down now because of the growth it experienced last year and I believe that the same way we would experience growth again.  
I think 50 thousand usd is a realistic thing. Currently as a preparation step for bullish. But I myself don't know when bearish will end. Is the beginning of 2019 a bullish trend?
It is a forecasts and many people have also speculated this time last year that we are going to experience bullish trend in 2018 and bitcoin is going to be traded above $50,000 but you can see were it is today and that means everything is possible when we get there!
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

I also think that in 2020 Bitcoin will grow very well. The current fall in Bitcoin prices is the preparation for the next rally of bulls.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Every new day come with great opportunity.
Yesterday has no 'O' No opportunity.
Today has one opportunity.
Tomorrow has two opportunity. So keep your head up!
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

There is no doubt about the sustainablity of the crypto and at present BTC prices are declining and everyone is worried but nothing to worry it will also help in making higher profit in the near future.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Yes, it is possible that in the year 2020, btc will reach sky high. Though we still can’t be so sure. 2020 is still far from us, a lot of things can happen on that amount of time. Still, I firmly believe that in the upcoming years, crypto will surely grow and raise its price like in the speculation.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

I think that events will evolve rapidly and this will happen next year. There are difficult times on the stock market now and forecasts are very pessimistic. It is possible that the investment will go to the crypto market. But it’s impossible to predict anything at this moment. I look forward to the development of events.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

What can I say ... In fact, these forecasts of various "experts" do not need to be taken seriously and constantly discuss them, because no one knows how events will develop in the market of crypto-currencies, besides, if you consider 2020. We need to focus on the current situation and hope for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

I don't believe John Mcafee prediction first he said bitcoin will reach $1 million price in year 2020 and now he predict $100k in year 2020?, well it is impossible to reach bitcoin at $100k in that year maybe around $30k to $50k.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Do not listen to anyone, especially funds and other hat, never comes true what is predicted, you need to learn and understand when it will turn and growth

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

If anyone can predict the market, he will be bill gates or the current richest person, don't know who is the current one. I mean only the big whale can predict since they are the market maker. We can assume the only and that's not gonna happen most of the time. However, I think we will get some peak in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: