Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

No, crypto has perspectives, so future is even better as a past.
Don't worry,mate! This decrease is for a while

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

I think it takes more time to be like as it was if we talk last 2017 all-time high, many factors to be considered before it goes along the good side of crypto but there is always a possibility.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Not easey to say. Crypto is still very volatility and thanks this quality many big players ready to join crypto market. Because after big falls - big grows. Crypto is still have a big oportunity and technology which can change the world.
they are already changing this world. and those people who have money, I am sure, have already bought a lot of Bitcoins. it's just not a visible operation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I still believe in this technology that this will bounce back it just happen that some unexpected bad news around the crypto has create much damage on the the expectations of all investors. It's all about volatility and we can't expect a easy money in crypto we need to keep strong to survive. Just give the market ample time to recover then we can see a better future of this technology.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Market share always changing as invest amount. Only wait for your perfect time and sell your coin. If this market is always high, why people invest here without get anything.

Whether or not you bought and hoarded them, and most of them were reduced in the short-lived fluctuations, we lose quite a bit of what has been accumulated. And the time is running out of our time Cry

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I personally believe that the future of crypto will certainly be successful and very bright, and I can also imagine crypto will often be used by all people of the world to make buying and selling transactions, although it is often hit by disasters, but it is not easy to give up and always rise.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

rest assured that someday crypto can be used by all the world's population and they use it better, and I'm sure the technology that will be used tomorrow in the future will certainly be more modern and more sophisticated than now, which can be used tomorrow, our next generation continue it.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Not easey to say. Crypto is still very volatility and thanks this quality many big players ready to join crypto market. Because after big falls - big grows. Crypto is still have a big oportunity and technology which can change the world.
they are already changing this world. and those people who have money, I am sure, have already bought a lot of Bitcoins. it's just not a visible operation.
Yes, this is exactly what is happening now. Now is the time of redistribution, bitcoins from weak hands go into strong hands. Many traders succumbed to a general panic and sold all their crypto savings. Stronger, more experienced and smart traders continue to accumulate promising currencies in their wallets.
And big bitcoin operations are hard to hide. Look at the activity on the richest bitcoin wallets and you will see it.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

First, I want you to realise that cryptocurrency cannot be forgotten. By next year, the momentum with which cryptocurrency will take off will be high, because there is about to be a reformation, by virtue of regulation.
If cryptocurrency is going down, it is presenting to you the opportunities to own some cryptocurrencies that you could nit afford to buy before now, due to high cost.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

I guess volatility is good and bad at the same time because major investors don't risk to pump money into the market. So there must be rules to regulate the market to make investors feel better, and only then there'll be the growth!
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

This is a loop you gotta understand that first, for example, someone who invests in bitcoin in 2013 made a great profit right now so I don't think that we should worry that much.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

I believe it can, cause cryptocureency is something that is still so young, there are still many way for improvement to be better.
So right now it can be the time to make people trust the cryptocurrency into something the could rely/used in the future.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

This is a loop you gotta understand that first, for example, someone who invests in bitcoin in 2013 made a great profit right now so I don't think that we should worry that much.

And to add the fact that we can never exactly tell our future, and so with crypto. But with how things are happening with crypto community, I am very optimistic with its future. More and more known companies are integrating blockchain within their system, which means more adoption of regular individuals are being seen. And that's already a good indication that cryptocurrencies will have their golden times again.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Yes 2018 has been a long bearish market trend, Please note that this does not define the cryptocurrency space, it only show a phase, the market correction will be over and there will be a transformation to the bull run season, research and observe the market trend for the past 5 years, CRYPTO is here to stay.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

In fact, I am not very interested in the future of cryptocurrency, because I know that cryptocurrency has not developed very well, and it can only be used for investment profits.

the demands ,, yes now cryptocurrencies loss its demands my friend,
but, when the demands back to crypto industries, i believe crypto market cap will surpass the past high  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

We just cannot really tell whether cryptos qill be again as good as what happened on the previous year. But what happened this year is a disaster in the crypromarket. Indeed, the continuous downfall yields to huge profit loss for the investors and also, pushes them away from investing into projects. But next year might be another chance and we should be patient enough for us to see whether it will be a hope or not.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Cryptocurrency yes we see the value become worst everymonth. But they have possibility they will great again next year 2019 or it will become very high again or more better compared to the value of the coins in the year 2017 which the most of the coins increase very high.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency will regain its former popularity, and Bitcoin will again cost more than $ 20,000, but for this to happen it will take at least another two or three years for the market to receive a new batch of efforts from bulls and whales.

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Everything will be fine and we will reach new heights, not just such giants as Bakkt, futures Nasdaq, Etf are launched and all this next year. No wonder now so quickly pushing the price down, it is clear that they are in a hurry. Next year will be good for the crypt.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I don't think that's true. In fact, the bottom line is that it is best to invest now. The minimum profit will be exact, and who needs a big Bang now? After all, we strive for stability, this is exactly what we need
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: