Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins have more potential than bitcoin.  (Read 680 times)
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

I don't think XRB will bypass bitcoin in the near future. Bitcoin is the main currency and almost all coins jump from it. Although in the future everything is possible and bitcoin will go into the shadows. We'll see.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

I definitely say that ethereum has a similar potential like bitcoin but it looks like it is not going anywhere any time soon just yet.
I honestly think if you check the differences between the coins you can see that bitcoin has a lot more troubles on its code compared to ethereum.

Ethereum is also really has a high utility aspect to it as well, there are lot of sectors and business that can use ethereum blockchain to improve their systems, there are a lot of games and what not that could use blockchain and many other stuff that Ethereum is known for.

Comparatively speaking ethereum should have been the highest crypto right now in coinmarketcap but unfortunately it is not because bitcoin is the first one. Aside from being the first one there is nothing bitcoin provides that ethereum can't but there are a million things ethereum can and bitcoin can't.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Bitcoin is outdated? yes I have heard this many times before from those altcoin promoters that thinks their coin is better than bitcoin. But what happened to those that told bitcoin is outdated, they ate their words later.

Nano is also a good coin but to tell that it can be better than bitcoin, I don't think so.

XRB still young in the market, it must have a massive support system? It needs the high level of confidence by the consumer's investors? The fundamentals should be solid and a good market structure? all of this indicators need to be satisfied first by any coin posted in the trading market, My one cent opinion will go to Bitcoin, it is already tested in the market and remains stable even after the beating.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

What do you think about XRB?
I don't think that XRB will overtook bitcoin's spot in the near future. Though we can say that for now bitcoin is not profitable when you invest on it due to the recent crash but in the long run it is still the people's choice in the crypto world.
the current coins are evolving rapidly and produce enough progress so outstanding is the Ripple. This is indicated by the value of the costly Ripple is supported with development that is streaked. to produce coins that progress into many people's attention and interest to have such potential Bitcoin.
XRP is quite good, it has a big move this year, i think it has potential to develop more in the future.
After I noticed it seems to Ripple into the only coin that became the best coins with the potential developments that continue to rise. with this potential Ripple to be main coins are so valuable. so the Ripple is very potential to reach more of the advantages and possibilities of development.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Bitcoin is outdated? yes I have heard this many times before from those altcoin promoters that thinks their coin is better than bitcoin. But what happened to those that told bitcoin is outdated, they ate their words later.

Nano is also a good coin but to tell that it can be better than bitcoin, I don't think so.

XRB still young in the market, it must have a massive support system? It needs the high level of confidence by the consumer's investors? The fundamentals should be solid and a good market structure? all of this indicators need to be satisfied first by any coin posted in the trading market, My one cent opinion will go to Bitcoin, it is already tested in the market and remains stable even after the beating.
to my knowledge the State of many of the current coin has decreased. so it is risky to be potentially high coins to generate even more profits. so using a coin that could potentially be very lucrative. as present at the Cryptocurrency, a development owned by Stellar looks pretty good. and I think this to be the most suitable coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

Today I do not see the coins, which in terms of potential and reliability can compete with Bitcoin. Many considered such ETH and Ripple. But they also do not compete with the king.
I fully agree with the opinion about the competition with BTC, I would probably say that today the BTC project as a whole has no competitors, because today people are not concerned about this, today is the time for ICO projects.
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

In my opinion, almost all top blockchains are more promising than bitcoin. It is outdated, it has a lot of technical problems, and new altcoins can avoid these errors.

KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

Bitcoin will never be outdated, Bitcoin can be king because it is not controlled by any team, which makes it hard for investors to be controlled by whales!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Cryptocurrency Nano (XRB) can replace not only Bitcoin, but also become part of the global financial systems. It guarantees the speed of operations and unlimited bandwidth. The main competitors for it are Ripple and IOTA.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Yep 38th is too far and when you check the tokens above it are far developed. The truth about ranking is that those coins on top are the better ones.

Yes, it is no coincidence that these coins are on the top ranked by trading volume. Every coin listed on it has the advantage and the special value that people can trust and exchange it like that.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

In my opinion, almost all top blockchains are more promising than bitcoin. It is outdated, it has a lot of technical problems, and new altcoins can avoid these errors.
And what can you say about the Lightning network? As far as I know, it is already working successfully, but not in the mass version, the work is being done in test mode, so to speak, so when it starts full-scale integration, many altcoins will be useless.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

I have previously said that maybe a little different topic questions this. But the goal remains the same, which coins have the potential now besides bitcoin. Besides bitcoin, of course there are so many potential coins that you can see how to increase coins very quickly besides bitcoin. XRP is one of them, Ethereum, XLM is also one of the potential coins besides Bitcoin.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

There can only ever be one Bitcoin. It was the first and the original cryptocurency which go tthe ball rolling. But there can never be more than a certain number of Bitcoin in the world. It's days are numbered. A newer, stronger crypocurrency will be required to bring the project forward. I believe the Virie may have the qualities required. If any cryptocurrency can takes us toward a virtual world, this one can. With it's decentralized blockchain and its user friendly market, it's ready for use by the most uncomplicated lay person.  I hope it will be received well. Here's something for anyone who wants to read a bit more: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323223692_How_Blockchain_Could_Be_Implemented_for_Exchanging_Documentation_in_the_Shipping_Industry
Welckomtome

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this level can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. The secret behind this is block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed very quickly. This transaction speed allows Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for the Bitcoin pre-encoding market.

What do you think about XRB?
maybe some new and relatively jew ones as i do not know cardano maybe and some others but you need to underrstand that it is better to make a res3arch on your own
Welckomtome

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

There can only ever be one Bitcoin. It was the first and the original cryptocurency which go tthe ball rolling. But there can never be more than a certain number of Bitcoin in the world. It's days are numbered. A newer, stronger crypocurrency will be required to bring the project forward. I believe the Virie may have the qualities required. If any cryptocurrency can takes us toward a virtual world, this one can. With it's decentralized blockchain and its user friendly market, it's ready for use by the most uncomplicated lay person.  I hope it will be received well. Here's something for anyone who wants to read a bit more: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323223692_How_Blockchain_Could_Be_Implemented_for_Exchanging_Documentation_in_the_Shipping_Industry
tjere are many cryprocurrencies that can be potentional successful but tuw question is are you ready to wait for such a long time
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I dont think that any coin will be good than bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the powerful coin and it is the best potential coin. Anyone who involved with crypto section he loved the Bitcoin and he love trading, ICO investing and long term holding.
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

I think only Bitcoin has the greatest potential to not speak. He gave the biggest height and everyone knows about him. Other coins can also grow, but Bitcoin is digital gold and everyone believes in it. The price will change, but everyone needs Bitcoin.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

There are no such coins on the market, and the fact that there are coins that are much faster than bitcoin does not mean that they are better. If there was no bitcoin then there were no altcoins. Don't forget bitcoin dominates the market.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

you cant call bitcoin an outdated tech , ofcourse there will be a coin that looks better than BITCOIN , but its not only on tech its about adoption as of now BTC is the most widely use Cryptocurrency followed by ETHEREUM

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

One of the most reliable coins, some coins fell by the current situation. but xrp is not fast losing, this is a sign that the xrp holder understands the future of xrp. various countries have cooperated with this XPR which is another factor xrp is in second place in the coinmarketcap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███