Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

There'll be another drop up to $2500-2800 for 1 BTC. Wait it out and then look at the market with the eyes of the investor. I think you're right, just wait for a new wave. The most important thing is to buy at the lowest prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

I am not going to do this. Specially now when I see positive changes on the market and I have new hope that my investments will work in the future and make me rich

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

I think you don’t have to give up investment, as now there is a good opportunity to enter the market without large investments, the reward for these risks can be seen next autumn with favorable conditions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Although I love your optimism, remember that even the best farmers can lose their harvest, so we have to be realistic about what can happen in the market, be aware that this market is very volatile, and although you can make good money if you invest wisely, you can also lose everything in a week.

Bitcoin to the moon
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

I really like your point of view. This bad situation can also be utilized, one of which is for long-term investment. I am also sure if the price will bounce back at the right time. So don't lose the moment. Do the best analysis to get the best price.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Investing is very important and you can't stop doing it. In the current downturn in market conditions, there will definitely be more people holding back coins. But this will not last long because with the market falling they will sell coins. And most of this is used by investors to buy coins because the price is very low and can invest starting from scratch again.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

unfortunately in my opinion the situation is uncertain and certainly there are great opportunities but also big risks in investing now, obviously i do not abandon the world of crypto let's say that i take a break from investing until the market will be stable again

thats right,,  Wink a big profit always come together with a big risk too,,
but, if we can catch the right cryptocurrencies in this market conditions i believe soon or later when the market up
we will get a good profit on our investments

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

unfortunately in my opinion the situation is uncertain and certainly there are great opportunities but also big risks in investing now, obviously i do not abandon the world of crypto let's say that i take a break from investing until the market will be stable again

thats right,,  Wink a big profit always come together with a big risk too,,
but, if we can catch the right cryptocurrencies in this market conditions i believe soon or later when the market up
we will get a good profit on our investments

Agree with this! Investing is very risky but once you got luck on your coin huge profit would be. Big investment, big risk but it maybe big profit too. Just believe.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

This can be a good strategy as the current phase does represent an opportunity for investors who want to accumulate when the prices are decent and then wait until they regain further value to capitalize

Never invest during an uptrend always wait patiently for moments when there's major dips and you'll likely come out better off later

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

if you give up, you will lose a party next year. because next year is a party year for crypto because it's a bull run.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:30:54 AM

we know crypto-currency was still in its Infancy and has plenty of time to developed more and fit with what our present demand and use cased of the crypto-currency
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Do not always consider investing as the best way to gain profit. Some are losing because they invest in a bad project. So, being an investor is quite a risky way and one should be first observant and knowledgeable about the projects and ICO's that they will going to invest their money to.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Yes, I will not give up investing in cryptocurrency, but now the market is very bad, I have been losing money, the market almost makes me see a little hope and security, I think maybe I should be patient and so on.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

Yes, I will not give up investing in cryptocurrency, but now the market is very bad, I have been losing money, the market almost makes me see a little hope and security, I think maybe I should be patient and so on.
On investing we can possibly earn or loss so then if we loss this time we can possibly earn on the near future it is all about luck and learning to maybe experience on crypto investing. I believe that if we are going to quit today we can maybe possibly loss a huge amount of profit because we are now on the market status that is red or maybe on a huge dip. So possible that our 8nvestment today is dropped almost a half and we can really loss if we are going to quit.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

yeah i agree to you. In addition, i would like to say that we shoud be thinking as a contrarian here. When everyone is selling we shoud be comfortable of doing the opposite thing. Because people really knows taht in able to make profits we need to buy low and sell high. But because of emotions, people tend to do the exact opposite. So if we want to have results that stands out to the crowd, then we cant do what the crowd is doing. it is that simple.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

I agree that this is the time to accumulate SLOWLY.
Why slowly, we may have not seen the bottom of the market yet.
Accumulating slowly, like dollar cost averaging, will minimize your downside.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

If you will quit investing in cryptocurrency then there is no need to stay here even on this forum.
Investing is not just about putting money on ICO, it is not just about doing trade in the market.
Doing bounty hunting is also what you called investment. we invest our time and effort here to earn.
Everything in cryptocurrency is a matter of investment on what we believe is good in this currency.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Yes, of course I agree with this, do not stop investing because the current market conditions are deteriorating, we must remain confident and optimistic that what we do for this investment will bear good fruit in the future, because all of that requires process

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

if you give up, you will lose a party next year. because next year is a party year for crypto because it's a bull run.
yeah, you are right.
but it's hard to believe it now, they will believe when the market shows its recovery and when that happens they have missed a good opportunity.

indeed to get big results we have to take a big risk too.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

I really agree with what you say, because this is the time for us to buy and collect as much as we can, where in time we will reap encouraging results with big profits through this investment. This is a long-term investment that for me in the next few years will definitely generate profits and bring happiness to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: