Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Now is the time to enter the market, look for new projects, it is possible to increase previous investments. Confidence in the future for the market of cryptocurrencies, this will give the opportunity in the future not to regret the missed opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Only a few knows about that. Some are running out and creating opportunities for those who knows what to do with the opportunity that has been created. A wise person buy now and wait, you don’t know which is the bottom price, so better to buy at the rate you can afford and keep it till the price increases. It won’t take long and you will see the whales will start to buy and price will start going up. Now is the right time.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

He was an astute investor who can read chance results. within this crypto are weak, and this becomes a good time to sow many investments including on large coins though. Don't be too afraid and panicked to crypto be getting down, the most important benefit from just this condition to buy much before going on a hike.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

If you are tired of seeing red day every time just buy in to any coin of your choice and leave it till when the market will stabilized, to avoid unnecessary lost in funds and reduce the stress of time watching the chart and others.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Yeah bro, I agree with you.
I will keep investing too because I believe someday crypto will rise again like the previous end of 2017 ago. Many people already give up and left from crypto, but I still stand with crypto...
I have a dream become crypto millionaire someday...
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Pretty good advice really, although it is often difficult to make the choice to invest more whilst the value of your holdings is decreasing it is absolutely the best time to be reducing your cost average and building a stake for the next bull phase. Patience is key to unlocking the true value of your holdings.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

yes you are right but there are a lot of traders who have been disappointed and suffered a lot of losses so he chose to leave and did not want to invest in cryptocurrency again
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I believe that the current situation in the crypto market creates truly ideal conditions for promising and profitable investments. Now prices remain at a minimum level, from next year there is every chance for a rapid price increase for coins.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

If you will quit investing in cryptocurrency then there is no need to stay here even on this forum.
Investing is not just about putting money on ICO, it is not just about doing trade in the market.
Doing bounty hunting is also what you called investment. we invest our time and effort here to earn.
Everything in cryptocurrency is a matter of investment on what we believe is good in this currency.
Easier said than done. If you will just have huge investments and still you are holding right now probably you can see a huge difference when it comes to equivalency of crypto to fiat. As we all know that the cryptocurrency market is in bad situation right now and some are already exhausted with their money, time and effort being invested in cryptocurrency. So OP is quite encouraging but mind you that not all people will be please with cryptocurrency.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I believe that the current situation in the crypto market creates truly ideal conditions for promising and profitable investments. Now prices remain at a minimum level, from next year there is every chance for a rapid price increase for coins.
in the current sluggish market conditions, the market will select investors who understand or not about the cryptocurrency market potential, because this kind of investors give huge contribution to price.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

I didn't give up on the investment, but now I know more clearly what kind of investment I should make, I think I should wait to buy the crypto at a lower price!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

Everything has already been decided at another higher level, so everything will move forward as planned by the big players, and you and I will just have to accept it.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Does it make sense to invest at all? Do you know how long this fall will last ? Maybe we'll just freeze the money for 2 years. Think this is practical?
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

It is a great advise for all people that are holding their funds at the moment. Guys, it is an awesome opportunity to buy more altcoins at the moment. Stay calm and believe in crypto currencies guys. The end of depression is near!

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I agree with you. we have a huge lost. I am trade my holding coins sometimes when they pump but i buy again same coin. If you believe i learn something about the investment, you have to stay on the market.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

We do not give up investing in Bitcoins and coins, but at this moment it is important to be sensitive to the market.You should have a good strategy otherwise you will lose everything.You can do both trading and investment potential.
A strategy that has been developed over the years, but the most important thing here is if the strategy did not work today once, then you need to form something new, because nothing good will come of this anymore, since the market will still change its position.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Of course this is a very appropriate time for us to invest in the market dip because with that we can find very low prices and not afraid to do it all if we just shout without action that we should be able to use when the market falls, but not everyone have such a mentality because many of us have lost a lot of value on the assets we have so we don't need to be afraid to invest when the market falls and that is the momentum to get cheap prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Nowadays, the moment has come when a great choice has emerged to invest in ICO tokens. A large number of tokens heats up interest. You can select a token from the total amount for big money. This is real earnings.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Maybe investment no longer allows us to make quick profits, but I think that even if we don't invest, we can get relatively stable income from the rewards, but we need to work harder!
When we invest, it’s all about waiting for when the bull will come, that’s the only way you will profit. But it is not good to be relying on your investment since you’re already aware that Bitcoin is a volatile asset and you’re not sure to which direction it will be going. There are lots of other things one can engage in like trading, cloud mining and many of them.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

Now we start saving coins and get big profits. Now more people will invest because the prices of all coins are very low. And this is what many investors expect because now they are trying to invest. They believe that there will be a very high price increase at the end of the year or at the beginning of 2019.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: