Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:46:07 PM

Yes it has not been quite merry for crypto enthusiast but am a firm believer in the prospect of the block chain . I think giving up is disastrous so is expecting quick returns or that there won't be losses at times.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

Personally, I think that you can invest anywhere and anywhere, but only with the mind. Now that there is an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, this is an amazing opportunity to get a good return on investment. At the moment, the market is the fact that no one knows how to behave cryptocurrency. I believe that for investments you can choose Ethereum as it is a very vogdnaya coin. And in the near future, the price of Ethereum will grow very quickly, do not waste time and take full advantage of this chance.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

Definitely the biggest mistake that will be made during this period is not much to do. On the contrary, we have to turn this market into an opportunity and strengthen our investments with logical decisions. What we do now will be useful for the future.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Very well said, earning a good profit needs a lot of effort, if you stop it your  road to success will also stop.
We need to focus on postive that it will happen in the future not on what happening right now. Investing on crypto take a risk but you need to try  because you never know it will be the time that you can harvest a good profit  in the future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Very well said, earning a good profit needs a lot of effort, if you stop it your  road to success will also stop.
We need to focus on postive that it will happen in the future not on what happening right now. Investing on crypto take a risk but you need to try  because you never know it will be the time that you can harvest a good profit  in the future.
Crypto investing is really a risky type of investing we can really loss or maybe earn on this feild depending on our patience. I think we don't needbti quit investing specially today because we are now on a very huge dip and I think if we are going to quit thus time we can maybe possibly loss. I think we need to be more vigilant and have some more patience for us to earn a huge amount of profit. Because as what we all have known from the start that crypto is all about patience.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:32:04 PM

This is indeed a time to really invest, products are cheap, get the tokens you can lay your hands on, good ones, as long as you got them in this bearish period, you really have nothing to worry about,even if it goes a little dipper, with a little bullish trend, you would already be in profit. So keep investing!!!

centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

only a few people can understand that when prices fall then it is a good opportunity to invest, but even so some of them are afraid to do it because even though it is a good opportunity but the risk is very large even though it is commensurate with the benefits that might be obtained but it is big bet because there is no guarantee that the value of your investment will recover than to die completely

suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:33:34 PM

I realize that, Now the market is bad, so we just need to wait to get back to normal. and therefore do not waste this opportunity, lets build a strategy as good as possible.  Grin
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

I realize that, Now the market is bad, so we just need to wait to get back to normal. and therefore do not waste this opportunity, lets build a strategy as good as possible.  Grin
I agree with you. It seems to me that we must choose the right strategy. You can earn in a falling market and in a growing one.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:24:03 PM

If I had a lot of money, then I would continue to invest in new projects. However, it is not. That is why I decided to take a pause in investing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

If I had a lot of money, then I would continue to invest in new projects. However, it is not. That is why I decided to take a pause in investing.
Why you want to invest in new projects if it is better to buy those that already exist in your portfolio. such a strategy would be more profitable

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:53:05 PM

I stopped investing in cryptocurrency at the time when I ran out of money. At the moment, investments in cryptocurrency led me to very large losses.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:34:16 PM

This remind me of my encounters in the crypto space. Although, at the initial stage, I was enjoying the right, not knowing what would happen later. I was caught unawares on a particular trade and I lost. I was almost totally discouraged. The succour I has, was a later trade that made me to recover back some funds.
I am just glad I did not quit, because that would have been the worse and might just continue to remember to ordeal.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:04 PM

I have never stopped investing in cryptocurrency. At any time you could find good coins for investment and quick profits.

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:45:38 AM

Why do people want to stop so much? I see no reason to stop investing. Of course, if you have money that you can invest. The only thing is that today there are so many chances that cryptocurrency will soon be recognized as a means of payment.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:33:46 PM

Why do people want to stop so much? I see no reason to stop investing. Of course, if you have money that you can invest. The only thing is that today there are so many chances that cryptocurrency will soon be recognized as a means of payment.
It's good to say this when you have not lost much money, but there are quite a few of those who bought cryptocurrency at a large rate and incur huge losses, it's just hard for them to believe in cryptocurrency again and spend money
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

Indeed! I agree with you. The crypto market is just in development and experiencing some bumpy ride to success. Investors must exploit this situation and gather assets while they can have cryptos at a cheaper price. Once the market starts to recover, prices will not be as cheap again as this.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

In my economy, the price of coins today can be said to be potential for profit. the problem I face is choosing the right coin, because not all coins will rise , even some coins will become trash.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

I totally agree with you that one should not quit investing . It might not look profitable presently due to market realities but I believe that the patient dog eats the latest bone. The market is going to wake up and when it does believers in the crypto-currency ecosystem will reap bountifully
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:32:03 PM

You do not have to stop investing because of the crypto market situation, it has always been profitable even if it fails. so it is important to think and decide the right thing to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: