Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Bitcoin Great Again  (Read 1673 times)
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

I dont think that not suitable in the reality, yes bitcoin is always great not matter on the price itself but trying to observed the trends ,and still the most view in the internet today and most follow , and many company opened for bitcoin transanction thats a good news.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

I salute you on making such a promoting campaign like that even you dont get paid on it, it will help a lot but I think you will need to change the stamp, instead of "Make Bitcoin Great Again" Make it more Simple to attract more people because if you put that caption people will think that bitcoin died and you want it to make alive again.

Bitcoin is great no matter what price it has.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

If the value of bitcoin is increasing many people are talking how good this currency is, however if the value is decreasing they're talking bad against it and worse people who dont have enough knowledge in btc are calling it as scam investment.

I know the history of bitcoin very well and im still optimistic, people who are planning to invest should do an extensive research first before investing their hard-earned money.

Its important that you have a knowledge in crypto and not relying in others words pertaining to it so you wont blame anyone incase your expectation didnt happened.
Exactly! Only us who can make Bitcoin be back on track again. Our dedication, passion, positive attitude, consistency, and focus have a great impact in the success of Bitcoin. Our little acts towards success can make a big difference. Bitcoin covers a broad scope and so we need to be knowledgeable in what we are dealing with, aside from that it's also important that we possess certain traits to build our personal and professional aspects creatively. There are lots of things to look into when you are in the field of Bitcoin, it's best to make self-discipline a habit, to be creative, to be adaptable, have mental toughness, and be a forward thinker like being constantly planning for next actions to take. Success doesn't happen overnight, don't rush or panic, we can make things happen if we all work together, let's be visionary and passionate in what we do.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I do not want to get blamed from my friends by urging them to buy and the price keeps dropping, I could lose my friends if I do this, maybe to my enemy I can urge them to do so, you can promote Bitcoin but when it comes to buying you should give them the advantages and disadvantages.

What do you mean by that?

Before you urge them to buy or invest on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, explain to them first what Bitcoin is, what can affect the price of it? It is safe or not to invest right now? Something like that. That is the misconception of people that want to invite their friends, they are saying that they should invest but they are not explaining first what it is. Talk to them first, tell them what you know about it and they will be the one deciding if they should buy or not, don't decide for them, let them  so they can learn.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

That sounds easy to deal with but will take too much time to explain with those possible investors. You have to start explaining what bitcoin and cryptocurrency are, what is their purpose, how to process transaction through blockchain, transaction fee to be collected and possible risk. That looks complicated right? We dont have to push someone investing to crypto without any knowledge to it to avoid pointing fingers. Cry babies are everywhere which is a pain in the ass.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I do hope that the Bitcoin crypto currency will come to its rise again as to its popularity. I am very much aware that Bitcoin now is on its downfall and it makes people to feared on its continuous loss but I do hope that it will make Bitcoin great as it is again and bring more great experience to the crypto currency community.
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Together small community can do great things which sometimes are impossible but with the works and helps of the people together there's nothing impossible to achieve. Using the all means of social media to promote bitcoin to attract new investors is good step to have something new to happen at this bear market into bull run.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

Of course, we can try to promote bitcoin in all areas possible to us, but we cant do too much, because all this fud and negative news create media and big players pay negative advertising, so we can’t do anything about it, and here we are just powerless.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

We have a lot of bad news and so much FUD lately, the prices of Bitcoin still shows little signs for recovery, some bitcoin miners stop mining and other has gone bankrupt and now is gaining a bad reputation for non-bitcoiners so potential investors are scare. But what can we do? I propose that we make a huge campaign promoting bitcoin everywhere in WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, snapchat, facebook, emails… Lest spread only the good news and even tell your family, friends, and neighbors that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Together we can make a positive chain reaction.

Yes upon this bitcoin is going down ,l believe this will make bitcoin great again,it will start to nothing and climb up high.Sooner bitcoin will be famous ready to face the world as a hope of all mankind.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Past november many scattered bad news about the crypto market, it's overwhelmingly affecting investors, but when it comes devember a lot of good news will happen! Manipulation is happening now we all know that so do not panic emotion because bitcoin is a strong currency, maybe next month or more bitcoin will great again. Look how predictions of the expert full of positive, im confidently that bitcoin will rise and great again. For now we need patience, buy and hold.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

I think the main problem is that people just don't get the gist and don't understand bitcoin and that is why they are so scared of falling prices. Many consider it a sign of the end. But if everyone learns a little bit about bitcoin, blockchain and all cryptocurrencies in General, the opinion about bitcoin will become much better.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market, so many alarmists, who are deathly afraid of the fall in the price of bitcoin, so quickly spread the negative news about it. This can be called a serious problem for bitcoin and it can be solved only if all investors will at least minimally understand what bitcoin is, how it works and what its features are.

Patron92

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

We really should work better to make people understand what bitcoin is. From lack of knowledge, many believe all the negative and skeptical news, which is now so much around the cryptocurrency. And our task is to distribute only true information about bitcoin with all the shortcomings, then it will be much more credible.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

To combat the negative news surrounding bitcoin skepticism is very difficult, because many large channels, and Newspapers with ease sells their opinion and spreads lies about bitcoin, if they are well paid for it. We need to spread the truth about bitcoin, for this there is the Internet - here you can talk about all its features, investment strategies and earnings with it. This could really work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

in the entire globe and technologically, it is evident and a known knowledge that bitcoin has become an easy way to give multiple times increase in the investment and then people tends to make it a great deal to get involved to the by buying into the technology. all should join to make bitcoin great again as it is evident there will be great profits for all.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

I appreciate your efforts to make bitcoin back to the way it used to be, but the condition of bitcoin is now not great, it's just that the market is experiencing a bear trend and bitcoin still looks great, come on it's only a matter of time, stay patient until the moon
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

We don't need to wait for Bitcoin to be great. Is Bitcoin not great now?
In fact, Bitcoin has been successful to some extent. It has become the most popular crypto in the world, and in 2017 it overshadowed all assets such as gold, stocks, etc., which is enough to illustrate Bitcoin is great.
But Bitcoin is not perfect enough yet, not good enough, we just have to wait, it gets better.

You were right when we do compare current's bitcoin price  to the previous years. On that terms bitcoin have really overcomed its challenges.

The problem here is that unlike before bitcoin now is a big headache to everyday transactions between peer to peer (small time bitcoin users who were doing a small business and/or offering their services). Unlike before bitcoin can not just be an asset but a real currency but now people were thinking of this just an investment or an asset
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

Lest spread only the good news and even tell your family, friends, and neighbors that now is a good time to buy bitcoin.

Because, buying is the only main solution that can drive the growth rate of bitcoin prices in real terms. Not only that, but buying can also provide a significant positive effect and ultimately can encourage an increase in the income of investors and users through other sectors outside of investment, such as trade nor as a means of payment.

Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

"Make Bitcoin Great Again" These words made me more enthusiastic to continue to believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be great again as time goes on because it is impossible for Bitcoin to disappear or die... I've seen the Bitcoin price fall a few times but soon the price will improve again.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

We have a lot of bad news and so much FUD lately, the prices of Bitcoin still shows little signs for recovery, some bitcoin miners stop mining and other has gone bankrupt and now is gaining a bad reputation for non-bitcoiners so potential investors are scare. But what can we do? I propose that we make a huge campaign promoting bitcoin everywhere in WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, snapchat, facebook, emails… Lest spread only the good news and even tell your family, friends, and neighbors that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Together we can make a positive chain reaction.

I think that's a good idea a spreading a good and positive to everyone that bitcoin is not dying but continue to make a good and successful coin. Grab the opportunity now to buy in bitcoin and wait a good earnings later. Patience a d believing is the important here in crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: