Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24246 times)
Salichex

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

The ARCX token will primarily support the service requests made within
the Arcadier ecosystem.

- They can be used as a reward for sharing information, token redemption
in purchases, content contribution to Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust,
reward affiliate marketing, influence in system bug and feature
prioritisation, and token redemption for goods and services traded on
Arcadier marketplaces. For more information, refer to our White Paper,
Section 7 Token Model.

- Over time, we will continue to identify more areas of utility where ARCX
tokens could support increasing system functionality that will benefit the
Arcadier ecosystem and extended eCommerce network.
E-commerce is a very popular and promising industry that will allow projects to develop successfully for a long time!
Even e-commerce is taught at universities, now it has become very popular, it’s right that the project uses it
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Well, friends. Only a few days left before the start of private sale. Very soon, we will see if the project is successful or not. Softcap for the current market situation is not very small. What do you think will collect? I think that the chances are not great.
many investors have stopped their work due to the low market, so it is not known whether this project will raise funds for further development,but many would like it to turn out the project,and we can wish him good luck
The market has influenced many factors in the development of projects, the rate of cryptocurrency is constantly changing
The development of projects has almost no effect on the market. The main factor is that the transfer of funds is transferred and that is the fall of the market.
I have always believed that the main factor in the fall of the market is when new tokens are being prepared for entering the cryptocurrency market.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

many investors have stopped their work due to the low market, so it is not known whether this project will raise funds for further development,but many would like it to turn out the project,and we can wish him good luck
On the contrary, now is the time that weak projects leave the crypto market and only strong and promising players remain. So I hope that ARCADIERX will continue to develop and develop the project!
Let's see how long this project will live, now probably the majority of the market simply cannot cope with competitors who have long taken their place in the market
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

On the contrary, now is the time that weak projects leave the crypto market and only strong and promising players remain. So I hope that ARCADIERX will continue to develop and develop the project!
Let's see how long this project will live, now probably the majority of the market simply cannot cope with competitors who have long taken their place in the market

They need to tap private investors in order to keep afloat and continue their developments. Hard to depend in the community right now as the market is still not good for many individuals here. They are very careful in investing their money particularly small-time players.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

They need to tap private investors in order to keep afloat and continue their developments. Hard to depend in the community right now as the market is still not good for many individuals here. They are very careful in investing their money particularly small-time players.
To attract private investors, you need to hold conferences in real time, then they will invest
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

To attract private investors, you need to hold conferences in real time, then they will invest
now, with such a low market, it is necessary to carry out much more work and effort to attract private investors,
it's a tough time for start-up projects
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

You can just travel to different countries and offer them your project in the form of a presentation, such an idea has already been proposed above, I have seen so many who do and this is one of the excellent options
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

now, with such a low market, it is necessary to carry out much more work and effort to attract private investors,
it's a tough time for start-up projects
Not easy, but still there are chances, the one who wants will always find the right ways.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

perhaps he distorted his thoughts, perhaps he wanted to learn about bonuses for new investors, maybe a discount when buying, maybe what proportion of markers will be as a gift
I think that it is quite possible to count on some kind of bonuses for investors. The market situation is very turbulent, and in order to attract new investors, you need to carry out some marketing activities.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

If they make it possible to pay for a token with services, then this is a very great option in the future, new users will pay for everything at competitive prices.
I think that over time, the volatility of the cryptocurrency will decrease and decrease... and as a result, we get an analogue of stable coin; which can be used for mutual settlements.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Even e-commerce is taught at universities, now it has become very popular, it’s right that the project uses it
I also think it is right that the developers decided to choose e-commerce as the object for their project.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

If they make it possible to pay for a token with services, then this is a very great option in the future, new users will pay for everything at competitive prices.
I think that over time, the volatility of the cryptocurrency will decrease and decrease... and as a result, we get an analogue of stable coin; which can be used for mutual settlements.
It may be that it reaches a certain scale and will be stable, but when it happens, no one knows
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I also think it is right that the developers decided to choose e-commerce as the object for their project.

The tremendous growth of global eCommerce is accelerating. With online retail B2C sales projected to hit US$2.8
trillion in 2018, and US$4.5 trillion by 2021. In 2017, global online B2B sales dwarfed B2C sales with a gross
merchandising value of US$7.7 trillion vs. US$2.3 trillion. You can never go wrong working to get a slice of that market.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

But all trends suggest that most likely it will be. The volatility of cryptocurrency is popular with beginners and small investors, but it scares big financial fish from Wall Street. Therefore, I think that over time, fluctuations of several tens or even hundreds of percent will remain in the past.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Because this commerce is rapidly gaining its momentum and popularity
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

The tremendous growth of global eCommerce is accelerating. With online retail B2C sales projected to hit US$2.8
trillion in 2018, and US$4.5 trillion by 2021. In 2017, global online B2B sales dwarfed B2C sales with a gross
merchandising value of US$7.7 trillion vs. US$2.3 trillion. You can never go wrong working to get a slice of that market.
This statistic is no secret. Everyone already sees and understands that the lion's share of sales of goods is now carried out via online trading.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

the developers really chose a good idea for their project, the popularity of such sales is growing every year, that we can see in many Chinese Internet sites
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

the developers really chose a good idea for their project, the popularity of such sales is growing every year, that we can see in many Chinese Internet sites
Well, if you continue to cooperate with such a site, it will be a real success. We will observe
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Chinese Internet giants are really strong players in the market. I think that even such a giant as Amazon can not compete with them.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

Well, if you continue to cooperate with such a site, it will be a real success. We will observe
I think that such a partner can only be dreamed of ... in the long run, I hope that such partnerships will appear, but alas, I hope that at the early stage the giants of the industry will be interested in the industry a little ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: