Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:55:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24247 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
Even the current prices of many are interested in investing. because today you can buy various promising projects at a very good price. And if the price falls even lower, then I think that even the most pessimists will actively buy up cryptocurrency!
Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency only if your money was in Fiat. If you store money in cryptocurrency then it is Likely to be in the negative.
such prices as now in the market are very attractive for buying for cash for investing for a long time,and with long-term storage, you can multiply your investments X20, and possibly more
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
Even the current prices of many are interested in investing. because today you can buy various promising projects at a very good price. And if the price falls even lower, then I think that even the most pessimists will actively buy up cryptocurrency!
Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency only if your money was in Fiat. If you store money in cryptocurrency then it is Likely to be in the negative.
such prices as now in the market are very attractive for buying for cash for investing for a long time,and with long-term storage, you can multiply your investments X20, and possibly more
Now everyone is waiting for the growth of the market and big money. Growth can wait maybe even more than one month. Now it is very difficult to determine whether to invest or not.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

If you are thoughtful about investing, you can make good money on it. The main thing is not to forget the main rule of the investor: the differentiation of investments in the first place!
This is true and this rule should not be forgotten. It has saved me many times already. Since if one investment fails, the other will save the situation.
If you know how to choose the right project for investment, then you can participate in one project. And if you do not know how to choose, then at least in how many baskets put the eggs, still you will break everything.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

I also think that when a team communicates with the community, it means a lot. The developers are not hiding, but are ready to answer all the questions and listen to all opinions about the "=" and "-" of the project.
if the project has feedback from the project community, this is very good. This means that users can always express their comments and suggestions to developers and marketers and, accordingly, get answers to their questions.

We really appreciate the feedback, Cryptoman. I have to say that the community is everything for a project and all the things that we're reading here in this thread provides a lot of value to us. Do you have any suggestions to the team as of now?
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

is there a guide on how to join your ico?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

is there a guide on how to join your ico?

Yes there is. Here's a medium article that contains a step by step guide on how to participate in our Token Sale. Hope this helps!  Wink

https://medium.com/arcadierx/how-to-participate-in-arcadierx-pre-sale-a-step-by-step-guide-30ad18d100e4
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Sure they will. Otherwise, why did they spend so much time and effort to develop it? I think that there is a great chance that the developers will bring the project to the finished product!
There are projects that rely only on raising money from gullible investors ... but there are projects that are developing new conceptual products ... Therefore, I think that ARCADIERX belongs to the second case and they will finish their product!
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Greetings ArcadierX community. Check out our medium post regarding our partnership with the Blue Whale Foundation https://medium.com/arcadierx/arcadier-announces-partnership-with-blue-whale-foundation-89ca0695b0a
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Greetings ArcadierX community. Check out our medium post regarding our partnership with the Blue Whale Foundation https://medium.com/arcadierx/arcadier-announces-partnership-with-blue-whale-foundation-89ca0695b0a

Partnering with another successful company is the way to go! Hopefully this will speed up adoption in the global market
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Partnering with another successful company is the way to go! Hopefully this will speed up adoption in the global market

The team also have other strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved. Collaboration is the fastest way of building a strong foundation to finally be able to see greater adoption  Cool
newbie0506

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

The team also have other strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved. Collaboration is the fastest way of building a strong foundation to finally be able to see greater adoption  Cool

Let's just hope the current market state won't deter people from participating with this promising project.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Let's just hope the current market state won't deter people from participating with this promising project.

We believe investors are still eager to participate. They just need a project with a team that can deliver.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

We believe investors are still eager to participate. They just need a project with a team that can deliver.
Investors now have no money. It is very difficult to find investors when the market falls.
newbie0506

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Investors now have no money. It is very difficult to find investors when the market falls.

but this is the time where real and legit investors come in. i've seen some investors still invest in projects even when the market fell down. Investors are not afraid to do their investments as long as the project that they are looking at is a game changer. or a platform that will change the world for the better
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Quick question, how does the process looks like in Arcadier Hub?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:31:59 AM

Hey there Crypto!
The process will look like this:
1. Merchant downloads the import tool (aka merchant/seller plugin) and installs it on their existing web server or
IMS.
2. Merchant selects items to offer to the Arcadier Hub.
3. Merchant posts the selected items to the Arcadier Hub.
4. Merchant gets confirmation that the items they chose to upload are available to be re-listed by marketplace
that select them.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:33:30 AM

Hey there Crypto!
The process will look like this:
1. Merchant downloads the import tool (aka merchant/seller plugin) and installs it on their existing web server or
IMS.
2. Merchant selects items to offer to the Arcadier Hub.
3. Merchant posts the selected items to the Arcadier Hub.
4. Merchant gets confirmation that the items they chose to upload are available to be re-listed by marketplace
that select them.

Thank you! Goodluck on your project guys! Smiley
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

I heard this coming year will be better, I'll keep my fingers crossed cos I'm really looking forward to this project!
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

I heard this coming year will be better, I'll keep my fingers crossed cos I'm really looking forward to this project!

Don't forget to follow all our social media channel to be up-to-date with all the development in the project.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Greetings ArcadierX Community! Check out ArcadierX's explainer video 🔥 https://youtu.be/9UZgC3xI5Sc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: