Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.
I think, on the contrary, now is an excellent time to search for successful projects. Remember where the majority of the projects that were created in the past year? 90% of them died, the investors invested the money in everything possible, and in fact, these projects are unable to work. Projects that are created this year, approach your business more seriously. They are aware of the gravity of the situation on adapt to the existing market.
Today, projects that are confident in their development and power are trying to enter the market. And for weak projects, the current situation immediately fails.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
Do you really think that there is nowhere to fall? Everything is very relative in the crypto world. Everything can change at any moment and the growth begins and the fall will continue ...
siopakalb

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Do you really think that there is nowhere to fall? Everything is very relative in the crypto world. Everything can change at any moment and the growth begins and the fall will continue ...
I would like to hope that we have reached the price bottom and there will be no further fall. Nerves to the limit.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF

Thanks for the clarification, one more question, then I can access this url informed and check my data - KYC?

The URL given is only for showing interest on the upcoming sale. A separate procedure will be done for the KYC. Stay tuned in our social media channel regarding this one.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
You can pre-determine the strengths of the project and to understand whether his idea is popular in the market after a few years of work. I do not argue, the risks still remain, but our job as investors to minimize these risks.

There's also the factor to consider that ArcadierX is building on top of an already established platform in Arcadier  Grin
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I've read the thread and noticed that the team meets some people, it is very pleasing. Always love open communication with the team, immediately makes one believe in the project.
I also think that when a team communicates with the community, it means a lot. The developers are not hiding, but are ready to answer all the questions and listen to all opinions about the "=" and "-" of the project.
Yes, this is really great. I like it when developers openly communicate with investors, answering various questions about their project. It is always good to receive feedback.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
this would be a great moment, and turn the market up and get a small profit, and possibly a very large profit
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

this would be a great moment, and turn the market up and get a small profit, and possibly a very large profit
It will be exactly as you say. Everyone is waiting for this market push. The main thing is purchased in time and in time to sell.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

It will be exactly as you say. Everyone is waiting for this market push. The main thing is purchased in time and in time to sell.
Many people thought that $ 6,000 is the minimum bitcoin price. but the price did not go up but went down.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

Many people thought that $ 6,000 is the minimum bitcoin price. but the price did not go up but went down.
It seems to me that the current price is not the limit of the fall. Perhaps we'll see even less in the near future.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Guys, do you think this project can build softcap? I think, is it worth it to invest a few ETH or refrain? the market is falling, I want to invest money wisely.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
PaoAj

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

for me, i believe they will hit their softcap and exceed more. i know that that the market is so down but the fact that they're gonna do their ICO during this stage of the price of crypto, that shows how confident they are
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

is there kyc for ico? and if there is, what id do you accepts
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

for me, i believe they will hit their softcap and exceed more. i know that that the market is so down but the fact that they're gonna do their ICO during this stage of the price of crypto, that shows how confident they are

Thanks for the support PaoAj! Arcadier will definitely rise through the top  Cool
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

is there kyc for ico? and if there is, what id do you accepts

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Sale. We accept both Passports and National ID's, and whenever you submit your ID, make sure it's clear so that it can be approved right away!  Smiley
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.

I appreciate the honest feedback Zhenka! We totally get your point but we're not here just to get money, we're focused on the platform development and delivery as seen on our whitepaper. Everyone from our team are determined on making everything planned on our roadmap, and yes, we will make it happen!
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Hey everyone, our Token Sale just opened! To register, please go to this link:
https://presale.arcadierx.io/

And for any questions or any help that everyone may need, don't hesitate to join our Telegram channel and any of the admins online will assist you at https://t.me/ArcadierXSmiley Smiley
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

WOWWWWWWWW, speaking of. I've been waiting for your sale to finally happen!
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

WOWWWWWWWW, speaking of. I've been waiting for your sale to finally happen!

So glad to hear your excitement! Feel free to reach out for any help you might need okay? We're actively responding on all of our social media platforms, either Reddit, Telegram or here in Bitcointalk, you got us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: