Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24226 times)
Hidellonie

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

Hey everyone, check out this new article about Arcadier  Smiley

Good article admin. I like what your project is doing which is creating a marketplace whether its a big or small business. In that way, small business like what i have won't get eaten by big brands out there. Somehow providing a fair fight for both parties

Thanks @PaoAj! Have you already participated in the ongoing presale?

Yeah i did! Had to take advantage of the bonus lmao. I'm in it for the platform but i also believe that the token can get me rich as it hit exchanges

Agree, get the bonus while its still high. And just to add to what you said, imagine once the platform goes LIVE Wink
As soon as the platform is ready, people will be able to fully use tokens for bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

In the future, after all, a mobile application will be developed for both phone platforms so that you can always have access to the project.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

hi admin, can we get a background of who the team is?

Great question and I'll be more than happy to answer it for you! The team behind ArcadierX has an 8-year success story of building eCommerce marketplaces and platform operations under the Arcadier Group. ArcadierX is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group.

Arcadier is led by 5 senior management team members with extensive international experience and industry expertise across technology, payments, consulting, hospitality and financial services. We are organised into key functional groups: Product, Front End Design, Development, Marketing and Business Development, Strategy, Customer Service and Finance.

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA). We have multi-disciplinary experts who are proficient in marketplaces, payments, mobile technology, internet security, banking, mergers and acquisitions, customer service and eCommerce strategy. There are eight nationalities within our organisation but we work as one team with one customer-driven and result-oriented mission.

Very interesting, thanks for the answer admin. Having a lot of nationalities in a team definitely helps a project to have better connections on all parts of the globe
In addition, the knowledge of their country has not prevented anyone, so they know how to make the project better than the competition.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

In the future, after all, a mobile application will be developed for both phone platforms so that you can always have access to the project.
Now probably the most important priority is the development of mobile versions of projects. Everyone has a mobile device with them and they are getting better every day.
Tamandrac

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

Now probably the most important priority is the development of mobile versions of projects. Everyone has a mobile device with them and they are getting better every day.
There are a lot of people and they have a mobile phone, but to make applications you need big financial expenses, you need to finish the project.
Phileste

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Applications should be done, personally, I myself follow everything most often via a mobile phone, for example, I trade on exchanges and take part in projects
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Great question and I'll be more than happy to answer it for you! The team behind ArcadierX has an 8-year success story of building eCommerce marketplaces and platform operations under the Arcadier Group. ArcadierX is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group.

Arcadier is led by 5 senior management team members with extensive international experience and industry expertise across technology, payments, consulting, hospitality and financial services. We are organised into key functional groups: Product, Front End Design, Development, Marketing and Business Development, Strategy, Customer Service and Finance.

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA). We have multi-disciplinary experts who are proficient in marketplaces, payments, mobile technology, internet security, banking, mergers and acquisitions, customer service and eCommerce strategy. There are eight nationalities within our organisation but we work as one team with one customer-driven and result-oriented mission.

Very interesting, thanks for the answer admin. Having a lot of nationalities in a team definitely helps a project to have better connections on all parts of the globe
In addition, the knowledge of their country has not prevented anyone, so they know how to make the project better than the competition.
Agree, this is a good thing for the project due to the work done by the people who already do not have to doubt his ability, in addition also a good connection because the team came from several countries.

arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

Hey everyone, check out this new article about Arcadier  Smiley

Good article admin. I like what your project is doing which is creating a marketplace whether its a big or small business. In that way, small business like what i have won't get eaten by big brands out there. Somehow providing a fair fight for both parties

Thanks @PaoAj! Have you already participated in the ongoing presale?

Yeah i did! Had to take advantage of the bonus lmao. I'm in it for the platform but i also believe that the token can get me rich as it hit exchanges

Agree, get the bonus while its still high. And just to add to what you said, imagine once the platform goes LIVE Wink
As soon as the platform is ready, people will be able to fully use tokens for bounty

Good point. If you look at the true value of the token, it can be used on a solid marketplace builder platform and its not just dumping out your tokens.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

Agree, this is a good thing for the project due to the work done by the people who already do not have to doubt his ability, in addition also a good connection because the team came from several countries.

Definitely. Arcadier, which is the Parent company of ArcadierX provides complete marketplace SaaS solutions with self-service and enterprise offerings. We also have close to 45 strategic partners agreements such as PayPal, Payoneer, Webnatics, Arcis, Peaks, etc. just to name a few.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

I think that project ideas will find support from many e-commerce companies. It seems to me that this ARCADIERX project has every chance of becoming successful!

Yes, we will be using blockchain into our platform to solve key issues that are existing in the eCommerce industry. Thanks for the support!  Smiley
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Project ARCADIERX has a pretty interesting concept. If the team keeps its promises and is able to realize its ideas, the project will be very famous!
Everything is real! Project ARCADIERX really looks very good and I hope that investments in this project will bring me good dividends!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

The second quarter of 2019 promises to be interesting in terms of the state of the crypto market. I think that you have chosen the right time to release your tokens.
It is possible that the developers of project ARCADIERX know something more than us and therefore they postponed the release of their token for this period.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

A team of 40 people is a very large team. I honestly thought that you have much less people. I'm glad that I was wrong. Good luck to the developers!
Wow! 40 people is a serious IT company. I think that with so many developers you can achieve success!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

After the fall of the crypto market that lasts the whole of 2018, I think that in 2019 there will be a whole series of pumps waiting for us.
Most likely it will. Projects that have survived to this point and did not close, I think in the future they will be successful.
Sevreki

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

After the fall of the crypto market that lasts the whole of 2018, I think that in 2019 there will be a whole series of pumps waiting for us.
Most likely it will. Projects that have survived to this point and did not close, I think in the future they will be successful.
Well, yes, I agree, they are not experiencing the best moments of the market now, this is the essence of a worthy project
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

I'd like to believe that it will be as you say. People are already tired of the endless fall of cryptocurrency. I want to see a "green" market!
Everyone wants to see the "green" color in the crypto market ... but the market is still red ... Unfortunately, but this is a fact ...
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

I'd like to believe that it will be as you say. People are already tired of the endless fall of cryptocurrency. I want to see a "green" market!
Everyone wants to see the "green" color in the crypto market ... but the market is still red ... Unfortunately, but this is a fact ...
We will not see this "green" light of the market for at least a few months, I'm sure of it, many are used to it
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

The second quarter of 2019 promises to be interesting in terms of the state of the crypto market. I think that you have chosen the right time to release your tokens.
It is possible that the developers of project ARCADIERX know something more than us and therefore they postponed the release of their token for this period.
Now it is not very profitable to put a token on the stock exchange, because it will not cost anything at all, you need to wait
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Definitely. Arcadier, which is the Parent company of ArcadierX provides complete marketplace SaaS solutions with self-service and enterprise offerings. We also have close to 45 strategic partners agreements such as PayPal, Payoneer, Webnatics, Arcis, Peaks, etc. just to name a few.
Your partners are really strong, as they say, giants in the market, you should succeed with them, but who knows how it will be in time
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I believe e-Commerce is the direction in which the market today will be able to develop as a successful and profitable business. Therefore, I will observe with interest the development of a new startup platform ARCADIERX. I really want such ideas to come to life.

The marketplace economy is definitely on the move towards greater decentralisation. Thank you for the support. If you need information or clarification. Feel free to ask away.
I am very interested in how the project develops, it is also interesting to know how the team stays afloat in such a heavy market, because my opinion is that this is not an easy way to implement this idea.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: