Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24227 times)
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I think that project ARCADIERX will not have a shortage of partners. If their product can help small businesses in competition with the giants of the industry, then customers will be more than enough!
That's the thing. Small companies have little influence in the global economy. Giants will be able to fight with any small enterprises at the expense of their financial assets and not let them earn normally. Due to high sales volumes, they may offer a lower price for their goods or services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

I think that project ARCADIERX will not have a shortage of partners. If their product can help small businesses in competition with the giants of the industry, then customers will be more than enough!
That's the thing. Small companies have little influence in the global economy. Giants will be able to fight with any small enterprises at the expense of their financial assets and not let them earn normally. Due to high sales volumes, they may offer a lower price for their goods or services.
But from a small company it can grow into a big one, I think any project can find a place in the market
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

But from a small company it can grow into a big one, I think any project can find a place in the market
of course it is easier to make a small company first and develop it than to make a big company and support it in competition
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

of course it is easier to make a small company first and develop it than to make a big company and support it in competition
In a small market, things are a little easier than on a large, small project, it’s easier to compete, and over time you can reach a new level.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

It turns out that small businesses live in their environment and compete with each other, but there is a chance to always reach a higher level of the market.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

Very often, it is competition that stimulates the development of a project. Many companies now exist because of competition.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Well, friends. Only a few days left before the start of private sale. Very soon, we will see if the project is successful or not. Softcap for the current market situation is not very small. What do you think will collect? I think that the chances are not great.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

Well, friends. Only a few days left before the start of private sale. Very soon, we will see if the project is successful or not. Softcap for the current market situation is not very small. What do you think will collect? I think that the chances are not great.
Yes, private sales will begin in 11 days, but I think the developers will hide the number of funds which they have collected . Although the home page is visible the scale of the collection. Many of them hide the amount collected on private sales.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

Many of them hide the amount collected on private sales.
The main thing to know the wallet address where to store the collected funds.  Grin
In my opinion now collect softcap projects related to virtual reality . Among the early investors was a popular exchange, but now the number of ICO on this topic became too large.

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Many of them hide the amount collected on private sales.
The main thing to know the wallet address where to store the collected funds.  Grin
In my opinion now collect softcap projects related to virtual reality . Among the early investors was a popular exchange, but now the number of ICO on this topic became too large.

There are a lot of projects, ideas which were far from virtual reality. Nonetheless, the team collected the necessary funds and successfully completed ICO and took to the exchange. So do not rush to say that ico arcadierx will fail.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

ArcadierX shows good ratings, and the project solves current problems while providing innovative solutions! The list of partners is impressive, have you already concluded profitable contracts? Are there any restrictions on investing in the project?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

The project really has partners who have long found a place in the market, I think they really know what they are doing

You're really correct on this Hanna! We already have a big established number of partners in the space from Blockchain, Logistics, Payment, Marketing & Design, etc. And this can potentially grow more as we progress.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

ArcadierX shows good ratings, and the project solves current problems while providing innovative solutions! The list of partners is impressive, have you already concluded profitable contracts? Are there any restrictions on investing in the project?

Really appreciate the kind words! In terms of restrictions during the Token Sale, here are the factors:

(a) a purchaser who is the subject of any sanctions or similar lists administered or enforced by any country, government or international authority;

(b) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in Canada, Iran, North Korea, the People's Republic of China, the United States of America, or a country or jurisdiction where the sanctions of the United Nations Security Council are in force or which the Financial Action Task Force has called for countermeasures or enhanced  customer due diligence measures; or

(c) a purchaser who is a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or a person located or domiciled in any country or jurisdiction in which its participation in the Token Sale may be prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws (including, without limitation, any regulations in relation to dealing with securities and any laws relating to anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism).

Hope this helps!  Smiley
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

many projects now have high failure rates due to the lack of communication between the team and the community besides the lack of large investors working with the project, how the team from this project will overcome this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We definitely agree with what you're trying to say and keeping in touch with the community plays a very important role during this time. Our team will continue making this happen and together, we will shoot this project to the moon!
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

many projects now have high failure rates due to the lack of communication between the team and the community besides the lack of large investors working with the project, how the team from this project will overcome this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We definitely agree with what you're trying to say and keeping in touch with the community plays a very important role during this time. Our team will continue making this happen and together, we will shoot this project to the moon!
Community support is very important for any project. But also important team work and good marketing.
PaoAj

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

Project good potential. How much is minimum investment for ICO?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:32 AM

Community support is very important for any project. But also important team work and good marketing.

For sure! Please do continue following us on our Telegram & Medium channel as we push more content moving forward. You can find the links of our social media platforms on the first page of this thread!  Wink
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

Hi guys, what exchanges will your tokens be listed on, sorry way too excited for the launch  Cheesy
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Hi guys, what exchanges will your tokens be listed on, sorry way too excited for the launch  Cheesy

I know the feeling buddy  Wink

Regarding your question, we are assessing the fit of exchange listings with our token structure and our business, and therefore unable to comment on the exact exchange listings at this moment. We will update our community in 2019 once a decision is made. Please join our https://t.me/ArcadierX group as the ArcadierX community or subscribe to our newsletter update at ArcadierX and be the first to know.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

Do you have any collaboration or partnership rn? I would love to know the internal partnerships before diving into any projects.
I do know that Arcadier has a good reputation to begin with but I also do my own research just to make sure it is worth investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: