Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL'ers lose. That is no surprise  (Read 3793 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

I just hope with all my heart that you're wrong. There is no reason to kill bitcoin or not believe in it. We must develop and support it. This technology can significantly improve our world, and most importantly - to simplify our daily lives.
Indeed, that's what we expect. But someone's view of bitcoin is always different, for those who don't like bitcoin they will continue to show some things that will be felt if they use bitcoin. Functionally, bitcoin is not far from fiat money but in the form of digital, maybe it is always expressed by every user that digital forms are the technology of the future, so everyone will accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Every investments has a loses, not just you want to earn and get profits in an instant and never get loses in the whole run, we all cryptoner had to face this event, and not just bitcoin is bleeding right now, also most of the altcoins, so why would you turn your back and accept the loses if you can hold your assets for the long run. Be wiser man.
mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Not yet. I keep on holding bitcoin. There is nothing to lose, I will withdraw money when the profit is at least 2 times greater.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

"I told you so" comes to mind.

I warned everyone in here again and again in the beginning of 2018.

Get out of Bitcoin as fast as you can to limit your losses.

Everytime so-called "experts" and "investors" in here said to HODL. Bitcoin would soon go to the moon.

Only the most blind and stupid still believe Bitcoin will ever recover.

The sooner you get out, the smaller your loss. If you wait, you can be sure the loss will be even bigger.

Blockchain technology has a great future, but cryptocurrencies - any crypto -  are a dead end.

Blockchain technology will get use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for this system ,  so why panic.  If ever the workd will adopt blockchain , big   investors and institutions  trusted bitcoin  around the world and always be the number one on  their list  for every transactions they will encounter. If ever, this will be the most exciting  moment of bitcoin  because more users  will adopt and buy more bitcoins in joining the blockchain.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

I agree, no need to hold your tokens for years, you have to constantly sell something and this concerns also bitcoin, many people waited a year and what they got now, the market simply died due to manipulation and when market will start to grow nobody dont know, and in general now it's hard to believe in growth because everyone understands now that the market is manipulated very easily.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

We need to sell first to lose. The game continues. Yes, those who have sold so far have lost. We lost a few combat and we still have hope to win the war. In 2018, the steady decline in price may increase with 2019.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

I think that bitcoin should be considered in the long term. He is still very young to give serious results in terms of investment, and in terms of implementation as a currency. Therefore, the strategy of waiting is what you need.

To win in the world of bitcoin, I believe you need to make yourself smart and be determined to achieve. There has been several posts in recent times that are trying to desist hodlers from holding onto their precious coins and expecting the best in the near future. With little perseverance, you can easily succeed.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Maybe before you invest, you think bitcoin is a worthwhile investment but you don't think the risk is. You seem to be very angry about crypto investing, and if you think sales can reduce losses, then you can sell them, and for those who believe and hold bitcoin, let them run in their own choice.

Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

But what is most remarkable: for 14-15 years, translating the altos into the cue ball has developed enough by my standards of the bitcoins themselves. And even if sold in the 15th year of the year, at that rate, then even the iron will pay off.

You will not even believe how much the perception of my savings has changed in the 17th. It was here that I personally did a lot of stupid things:

gave money to scam exchanges

for some reason, climbed into the trade

bought air and other stuff

updated iron park

But personally, my conclusions:

- while your pocket allows mine (pay for EE) - have fun

- the course will return do not think about it and do not rush

- consider the yield only at the rate of sale (when you really decided to withdraw the share)

- do not engage in samoing because of "missed opportunities", you cannot earn all the money

- I decided to stay in business, do not repeat mistakes, and just move towards observing the points above.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

They would only lose if they sell it,
But as long as they are holding it you couldn't say that they lost,
Remember you couldn't announce the winner until the game ends.
So holder still have a chance to win.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

I think because I don't have enough patience and the holder can easily lose, but with patience the holders will be able to win and get profits. Relax and get rid of doubts in yourself so you can get victory.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

That sounds terrible. This is going to be a huge Scam. I thought those days were over. If people are deceived like this again, they will not believe in anything for a long time, at least in this sphere.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:18:42 PM

Everytime so-called "experts" and "investors" in here said to HODL. Bitcoin would soon go to the moon.

The sooner you get out, the smaller your loss. If you wait, you can be sure the loss will be even bigger.

Blockchain technology has a great future, but cryptocurrencies - any crypto -  are a dead end.
If Bitcoin would lose its ability to grow in price from 2018, it would not increase almost four times in price from the beginning of April to the end of June this year. Therefore, nothing happened with Bitcoin. It will repeatedly fall and grow in its price. Cryptocurrency to the joy of its holders will develop and will please us more than once.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

In fact, when prices are high, most people expect more profit. I can give an example with me. When the price was high I didn't sell.I feel sorry now. We can't get used to it over time. It's our failure. From the present, the future will be accepted.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:08:31 PM

Blockchain technology has a great future, but cryptocurrencies - any crypto -  are a dead end.
I sort of agree with you. Even though this might not be the dead end but the thing is crypto is dead. Most of the shitcoins will be ripped apart and become valueless. Only a few top notch coins would survive and that also not because of the utility but because they are easily tradeable and people are heavily trading on them.                 
Maybe before you invest, you think bitcoin is a worthwhile investment but you don't think the risk is. You seem to be very angry about crypto investing, and if you think sales can reduce losses, then you can sell them, and for those who believe and hold bitcoin, let them run in their own choice.
The fact is that cutting losses is much harder than you think. By HODLing we are referring to a very long span of time. Suppose if you are holding btc since 6 months in an anticipation of profits and if it drops by 10% you will always think that If I have waited since six months then this is normal let's wait for the rise. This would become a vicious circle hard to get out of.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

Old thread from 2018 was brought back
I see current dump like a correction from initial bull run
November sell off was after halving and when tether removed 1 bln from markets
Current price can be lower  but rebound will be strong fast and impulsive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Orange Mango

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:38:25 AM

Warning this OP is a high-level troll.

Even tagged red for being a silly troll. Don't you have anything better to do? Is this your only method of attention? For someone who believes bitcoin is for idiots you sure do spend a lot of time around these "idiots" so I guess it makes you an idiot by your own definition then.

If you don't like bitcoin fine. Sell your bitcoin and go live your life. Why are you still here?
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:21:48 AM

For me holding always win, because long term holding always brings you profit, yes it is not like day trading that will gave you a lot of profit when you keeps on winning, but when you are holding your coin it will lessen the risk to lose it all. I am a holder and a trader I can say that both are good.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:11:35 AM

For me holding always win, because long term holding always brings you profit, yes it is not like day trading that will gave you a lot of profit when you keeps on winning, but when you are holding your coin it will lessen the risk to lose it all. I am a holder and a trader I can say that both are good.
Holding Bitcoin is still profitable. It has already been estimated that for the entire existence of Bitcoin, it was beneficial to keep it in about 98 percent of all this time. Bitcoin will once again rise high in its price and fall to take off to new heights. This is how a decentralized cryptocurrency should behave.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

Bitcoin is crypto coin its market always up and down sometimes stable for a limited time .But most of the time we see its price up or down because of rumors.A few days ago it price was 11000$ and now its below 9000$ when it gets a positive review from other its price
will be near 15000$. Bitcoin change many life who hold before 2017 and  sell it 2017 december but last 2 year its price  never up but i think bitcoin will be back

Bitcoin will be back when people get over the huge crash. At the end of the day, it's about the technology. People want to get rich quick, and we can't blame them. However, in reality markets take time to grow and we are past the early days when you could mine 100 Bitcoin a day from your laptop. It takes time, and we need patience!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: