Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market  (Read 2233 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

That is what everybody should be doing instead of whining of this bearish market. This only show that it is not always loses during the bear, there is also ways to gain profit if you only knew how to maneuver your assets. 
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Actually I am also following same statergy for my tokens i keep trading for small profits and again buy them in red market conditions and i have gained much profits by this statergy and have doubled my coins many times.
Very cool this is really good advice. I would also like to clarify this situation. It is especially profitable to buy tokens or coins at the earliest stages from bounty hunters, because they sell cheaply on such exchanges as forkDelta or IDEX
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Actually I am also following same statergy for my tokens i keep trading for small profits and again buy them in red market conditions and i have gained much profits by this statergy and have doubled my coins many times.
Very cool this is really good advice. I would also like to clarify this situation. It is especially profitable to buy tokens or coins at the earliest stages from bounty hunters, because they sell cheaply on such exchanges as forkDelta or IDEX
This is great as i follow up some project during ICO's, Project like DARICO Ecosystem Coin (DEC) and i remember i bought some of the tokens from IDEX. Now Darico is doing well among the top 300 tokens by rank on coinmarketcap. So i have been able to double my DEC token as well as keep my profits during the bear market.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

According to my personal statistics, only 5% of bounty campaigns give a lot of money, a lot is more than 5 thousand dollars.  Cheesy There were several such projects in 2018 - crypterium, counting house and xyo. If I know in advance and devote all their energy to the bounty there - I would now get a nice private home.  But still I'm happy. Now it remains to wait until the ether "recovers".

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

For 2018 now, in my opinion, the year is bad for cryptocurrency because this year the market has experienced a considerable decline. and also this year ico itself experienced a large decline in quality
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

I am thinking about starting trading because there are lot of professional traders that give you good signals when to buy and when to sell, even the market is crashing. So yes, traders are still in profit even market is falling.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

if in my opinion. and what I have experienced in 2018. by buying coins at a lower price. it's more profitable. of course with short-term investing
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

Let's be honest here.

Yes.  What you say is true, but the fact is, most people don't have the time to keep track of their portfolios to the degree required in order to be as successful as you say you are.  Unless you have enough trading experience, ie., know how to set limits/stops, etc. most people will catch a break or two here and there, but most don't due to the extreme lack of liquidity in the crypto markets.

Then, if you run bounties constantly.  After six months, that is a lot of dates and potential dates to keep track of in order to execute your strategy successfully project after project.

You positive attitude is good, but I believe it is slightly misplaced.  People should learn how to trade in both markets as there is 'profit' to be made, but the size and current conditions of the crypto markets more resemble traditional fiat markets than anything else these days.  Ie., picking up pennies in front of a steam roller.

Once the masses start joining the fun though, then everyone's trade strategies will work, and that is really the whole purpose of crypto - to allow individuals to do what they feel is right with their wealth and not some centralized authority.  Until then, best of luck to all crypto-enthusiasts out there and their loved ones both now and long into the future.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

Better that this strategies works for you. Yes instead of just waiting for the value to go up we can have another options because there is a lot of it in crypto. It is also necessary to learn more in it because making the right decisions matters.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

For 2018 now, in my opinion, the year is bad for cryptocurrency because this year the market has experienced a considerable decline. and also this year ico itself experienced a large decline in quality
you are right,
i think this year is a bad year, the market is declining every day. many ico fail and if successful cannot maintain their quality in exchange. Worse, more and more ico projects are scamming and deceiving many investors. makes investors very difficult to trust ico, even though the ico is very good and can be trusted.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

Good for you. But I guess that applies to those bounty hunters who get more bounty tokens say like worth $100. Those who have less than $10 worth of tokens must have a difficulty getting x2 profits from it. My opinion only.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

What Did I Do?

All The Best Guys  Cool

Very good words. Better on crying over lost profits. And learn from this lesson and move on. If you do it, continue, if not, try something else.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Amen to that man, I was checking my holding tokens lately and I found out I could have easily double and triple this tokens, trade on the tokens you are already holdings gives you a big advantage since you are already attached to it, and almost checking its price every day and this is a great advantage for you, anyway I learned that too late, but late is always better than never!
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

The method stated by the OP works a lot and i can boldly testify to that. Sometimes, when i have coin, in which i do not have enough of it, i would study it's trend while still in my wallet. Thereafter, i would then go to exchange to by more whenever i have noticed that the price has dumped. Do not wait until you see your token dump totally and at the end, it does not profit you.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

As if I wasn't trying to make a profit in 2018, my Deposit in dollars decreased by 45% . But many of my colleagues, this figure was much more. Perhaps my income in the bounty managed to compensate for the loss. Although income was not so large as we would like.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

Trading was always an outstanding feature to multiply your deposit, but you should understand that trading is also very risky and contains a lot of difficulties. When people will start trading without learning, they will lose a lot of their money.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Good investors earn when the market rises and when the market goes down: the important thing is to predict the direction.
Most of the "investors" in the crytpo, they bought, and they hoped the prices would go up: it's certainly not the right way to trade ....

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

For 2018, I was able to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies only 8000 dollars, a little less considering the final costs. This is despite the fact that I paid attention to trading about a few hours a week and also participated in bounty companies. Year is not the best for the cryptocurrency market,but you can still earn.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

You did the right thing. Trading is the best way to always be in the black and learn how to make money under any conditions in the market. And you chose the right way.

carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

I personally have not seen a single person who in 2018 was able to earn good money and I also don’t believe you

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: