Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market  (Read 2237 times)
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

This is very good advice for all participants of the Bounty as well as for investors, but they may not be suitable for everyone, because only a small part of people can trade. Most other people who have not had experience in trading before - may lose their investments as a result of being engaged in it.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

Yeah thats right, instead of crying out and wait for the pump while markets are bleeding, why not to study and learn how to double your coins/tokens by means of trading, for me this idea is great, but it is very hard for me to study the trend and learn fast to earn profits, i tried to trade before but i dont know how where to start, so i loss the 50% of my assets and quit on trading, how sad isnt.?
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

To wait for the bull run market in this year is so difficult. I myself also don't believe that it will happen in this year. This year is full of the bear market condition. Getting profits in the bear market will always make us happy. However, we can see that the fact shows different. the fact shows that the dump market is still here. However, we can still make profits from this condition by making a daily-trading for the certain coins.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

trading in the bearish market might also a good idea even though the risk is much higher but nothing we can do about it, we just need keep learning and  move forward on how to survive in this current situation.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

trade is indeed a good solution to be able to seek profit in market circumstances that as this year. but this is quite a risk because time cannot properly accept market conditions then it will only cause a loss of capital. but this way indeed becomes one of the ways of getting results from on investing in the long term.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I personally have not seen a single person who in 2018 was able to earn good money and I also don’t believe you
And I will argue here, I have seen such people, or rather, to say their nicknames, because today many people work on stock exchanges, where you can work with futures contracts and they work wonderfully with them, because today it works fine.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Actually I am also following same statergy for my tokens i keep trading for small profits and again buy them in red market conditions and i have gained much profits by this statergy and have doubled my coins many times.
Very cool this is really good advice. I would also like to clarify this situation. It is especially profitable to buy tokens or coins at the earliest stages from bounty hunters, because they sell cheaply on such exchanges as forkDelta or IDEX
This is great as i follow up some project during ICO's, Project like DARICO Ecosystem Coin (DEC) and i remember i bought some of the tokens from IDEX. Now Darico is doing well among the top 300 tokens by rank on coinmarketcap. So i have been able to double my DEC token as well as keep my profits during the bear market.
It is very good that you did it, but I think that all the same it would probably be better not to dwell only on this. I think that in general the situation would be very cool if people understood all this, but this will never happen.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

I also earned very good money in a bear market in 2018 and I think that you can earn money under any conditions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I also earned very good money in a bear market in 2018 and I think that you can earn money under any conditions
This is good as it is a good also to adapt to any condition we find ourselves in the Crypto Space. Keep it up
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

How could you expect profit when the market is in bear mode? Few say day trading could give profits, but this is not the right way because it will lead to risk and you will lose money.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

This is good as it is a good also to adapt to any condition we find ourselves in the Crypto Space. Keep it up
I think when the condition of the Bear Market as it is today might profit from buying tokens because the price is very cheap. but in my opinion, there is still much profit when the market price conditions are high because we are easier to transact or buy coins according to good prices.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

How could you expect profit when the market is in bear mode? Few say day trading could give profits, but this is not the right way because it will lead to risk and you will lose money.
I have already said that there is always an opportunity to earn money, the most important thing is what you use for this, of course, trading on the purchase and sale of tokens or coins will have nothing good here you need to work with your head.
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

I still think it is best to apply what works for you, we can't really predict or know exactly when the bear market will come to and end. If really you prefer holding your token till the bear market comes to an end, it still think you are making the right decision base on your findings. But I have choose to double my token in order to gain some profits either big or small it is something compare to when I am seeing them in my portfolio with price going down almost on daily basis.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

You do it right. It makes no sense to constantly look at your portfolio and be sad when he left in a minus, you just need to continue to do the work. Now the crypto market has gone down and this means that after the bottom it will begin to grow again, and those coins or tokens that have value will grow in value and make it possible to earn good money. Now you need to either just wait or continue to work, whether it is participation in the bounty or trade. In any case, there will still be at least one opportunity to see the growth of the market and make money on it.
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I personally have not seen a single person who in 2018 was able to earn good money and I also don’t believe you
I think this is not the right time to either believe or argue with what others have been doing. I have been able to double some of my token also. I understand the risk involved and it might turn out to be lose for me but this is an option I decided to take only for me self and this ain't no magic at all.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Correct, I tried day trading but that wasnt a succes.
So I just hold and invested in POS assets like ARK. So holding still gives me weekly airdrops. Not so much profit but always better then nothing.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

You may be right about that but If someone want to use daily trade or like similar types things, Firstly he has to know a lot of things about this market and a lot of coins. Also if you face a unlucky time, You can lost big parts of your money so daily trade is not bad to gain money but if who wanna do this, he have to be carefull.

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

On the one hand, you say absolutely the right things - no need to sit back when you have suffered very large losses, it is much better if you take some active steps to recover your losses, but you should not start trading in large amounts. You should always start with small amounts until you get enough experience in this.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

On the one hand, you say absolutely the right things - no need to sit back when you have suffered very large losses, it is much better if you take some active steps to recover your losses, but you should not start trading in large amounts. You should always start with small amounts until you get enough experience in this.

I started trading with small amounts. And I got success in some directions. Most of all I like to trade in one coin on different exchanges and play on a small difference in price. To do this, I hold coins on all the exchanges so as not to waste time transferring coins.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

This sounds very wise and experienced, sadly I`m not the person to make a right choices. The only time when i could think right, was too late, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: