Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market  (Read 2233 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Yes, in 18, the market for a year goes to the correction, such 95% of people just did not expect, so it will be such a crazy correction, and people will be in a panic, so 18 year brought a lot of surprises, I hope everything will change for the better, because the profit and not what profit really was not in 18
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

For bounty hunters it seems that it is something that looks easy because it has often been done I also have some active friends there, but for those who are not interested in the bounty program the story is different. I invested several times in an ICO project and I finally lost it until I no longer checked the portfolio. It's hard for me to feel good profits when the crypto market is falling, but you can do it your own way.
Believe me, even the bounty hunters are very much concerned, because we simply do not get paid, I don’t invest in projects anymore, unless a very good project is found, but for the most part I take part in bounty, but even they sometimes pay nothing .
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool
tje year is not pver yet and i do jot think taht we can talk about some kind of resu
s right now as we have a lot of time ahead
nebuch

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

Profit is not close in cryptocurrency sphere rather it is always alive whether the market turn upside and down. It is depends on what kind of coins you have, what kind of motivation you have, how are you prepared to take the risk at this bear condition. Trading and investing is still in the market that some (like you) have still decent profit. Besides, this is also the right time to buy and trade the potential coins.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

For bounty hunters it seems that it is something that looks easy because it has often been done I also have some active friends there, but for those who are not interested in the bounty program the story is different. I invested several times in an ICO project and I finally lost it until I no longer checked the portfolio. It's hard for me to feel good profits when the crypto market is falling, but you can do it your own way.
Believe me, even the bounty hunters are very much concerned, because we simply do not get paid, I don’t invest in projects anymore, unless a very good project is found, but for the most part I take part in bounty, but even they sometimes pay nothing .
Of course , a lot of hunters just left the market for a long time , but I think those who will remain stable and will not leave the bounty and will continue to try can make very good money on the next bull market , and I do not see any obstacles for this, the market will develop greatly !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

He thinks it's easy to make a bounty hunter, but he has not spent three to six months making a bounty so he can not get anything from it.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

Yes, in 18, the market for a year goes to the correction, such 95% of people just did not expect, so it will be such a crazy correction, and people will be in a panic, so 18 year brought a lot of surprises, I hope everything will change for the better, because the profit and not what profit really was not in 18
maybe this year we can't produce much, even we can't produce anything, and worse this year many people lose money. but the following year I am sure it will not be the same as this year so this year is indeed not the year for crypto.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

From here we learn to find what we want, and also learn to get something. Opportunities in the bear market must be used to gain profits, but all of this also returns to us, we cannot act on this bear market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Profits are a golden touch in this price range because Ethereum and bitcoin is going to dogs.  Altcoins, others favourite coins price reduces 80% of their ico price. So profits aren't possible.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

You are absolutely right, but the number of ICOs that go directly to market after the completion of token sale is very low now because of the bear market, and if they went to market, they choose IDEX or HitBTC or other small exchanges. Instead, I prefer selling bounty rewards and buying other volatile coins.
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

I agree with you many people are still maximizing profit in this bear market.  What should be done first is to study the market and learn to buy at low price and sell at high price
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

My friend, you are thinking in the right direction. When I was just beginning to study the cryptocurrency market, I never ran into such advice, but I came to it myself. I realized that it does not make sense to just keep the coins in my portfolio and wait until the course is restored. I traded them and, according to this, added 30-50% in the equivalent of coins to my portfolio.
Nivelir

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Of course , a lot of hunters just left the market for a long time , but I think those who will remain stable and will not leave the bounty and will continue to try can make very good money on the next bull market , and I do not see any obstacles for this, the market will develop greatly !
As for the bounty hunters, today a huge number of people who used cheating are leaving our ranks, if you noticed that many rules were introduced to eliminate the possibility of fraud and I support such actions
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

Actually bear market will only determine how long patience you need to wait, Coz number 1 you only sell coins if you get profit and not on a panic stages. I am aware of people around me that they are all selling their coins on this holy crap bear market. This is not a good sign to sell your coins unless you bought bitcoin when it was 100 bucks. but not on this type of bear market. YOu can earn on trading such as bitmex you can short it or bet on long candles depends on how you trade.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Trading is no doubt the best way to earn in the crypto space. Almost everyone want to go into trading, but few truly know how to trade. I have seen situations where traders influence the price system of a coin on exchange, which is one of the reasons why you should trade with caution.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:21:02 AM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

The only thing I see how to make profit in the bear market is what you've just said, to participate in the bounty. In this case, we can work in about 2 months while waiting for the market to be in good condition. At the same time, earning profit.

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:47:37 AM

Aside from the bounty campaign which has already profitting the members of the forum ,the traders , which buy and sell immediately the tokens and coins might as well profit for this 2018 bear market season, the investors who previously buy cheaper coins , may also profits ,if they have dump their coins earlier as the bear market worsen so much.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

Few month back i've already able to gain some profit through trading. But lately i've stop doing it so i can't generate any profit in this market condition.
But i think it still possible to generate profit even with the market condition turned red and green like this
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

the current market was conditioned not easy to wait in the long term investment. should be able to capitalize on the condition of the ups and downs of the market to be able to get profit. trade is the solution well in these conditions but will also be at risk when the wrong decision.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

I also agree you not only the Bounty tokens in all kind of trade you can earn a little profit if the coin has low volume. I also go for the strategy. I also trade and expanding my portfolio and it's very easy. Most of the people always cry about bear market but don't do anything. If You take some little step and some risk you can easily make some great profit out in the bear market. That's the truth maybe it's hard but it is true. Stop wasting in your time in crying and do something. Well written btw.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: