Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17765 times)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

If I have given a chance to launch a ico, I would launch an ico that is in terms of payment. Because in our country, digital payment is less demand, most of it is still in manual process payment. And yes, I would love to do a bounty campaign and airdrop also to attract more investors.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

I hear it's easy to make tokens. The problem is in the formation of communities and the development of prices of these tokens. Product innovations made also determine price development, so it requires complex collaboration. Technical issues related to marketing etc. definitely need a lot of thought, so I prefer to ignore them. Cheesy

oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

I don't even dream to launch my own coin.
Why? Because I know that it needs so many aspects which support it. And for now, I still learn about anything here. In the future? I don't know what will happen, it's possible for me to do that great thing Smiley

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Of course, I have a dream but won't do that if I can not find a way to create a new kind of algorithm or fixing our scalability issue.
lately, we are seeing a lot of people created a non-usable project and its main purpose is to get money from the community as soon as possible. I do not want to be one of them, it hurts me a lot if I build up my project just for dumping it to another people.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Strange question Smiley For what purpose is it needed at all? In any case, for this you will need to invest a lot of money, for this my answer is no
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

i never dreaming to launch my own cryptocurrencies,,
because this is not easy if we want to create our crypto my friend
we must know about all economics rules, to make sure our crypto survive in any conditions, so the demans will come and stay in any market conditions,, for example in current market ,, also we must seriously developing our project buddy and other  Wink

triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Many crypto investors sooner or later dream of launching their own coin after involving themselves in few ICOs. The results of cheap launching of own coins through smart contracts like ether, neo or stellar has contributed to the numerous scams in existence.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Yeah sure, I have a dream of launching my own coin and I will similar thing media protocol is doing but in a advanced way and more features added, I will call the coin, Nwannely and the ticker will be NWA Grin

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Of course yes but to do that many things will be to consider and it takes time to make a good project and product to introduce to people because it will need a lot of information and the project we will do will be a big help to crypto.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

I want to launch my own coin, which is not fake. But I realized that it was not easy because it had to fulfill stakeholder agreements, find investors, and market products. Then find a miner when finishing my product, I need a miner. It's easier to have a strong team.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Im dreaming have muy own coin in the future. But I think and I see that is not easy because you need team to help you. Big funds needed to advertise it and need also a lot of effort give too much time to develop it but dreaming is only free.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

I would love to do it but I do not understand this, I have a lot of ideas I need to find someone who can help with this Smiley
Cashi (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

Strange question Smiley For what purpose is it needed at all? In any case, for this you will need to invest a lot of money, for this my answer is no
Just as a question. I don't consider to do a real business and start a company for a new token or coin. There are many difficulties to start one and I'm sure I don't want to take all the risks, so it was only a question what you would do if there would only be the chance to create one without any difficulties.
Therefore I said dreaming.  Smiley

Smiley Smiley
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

the market is currently breaking because all the scam icos and bad coins. so it is not so good when everyone launch his own coin or ico to make quick money. therefore, i also hope that not more useless coins and icos come on the market.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

had thought several times to make my own coins which were more stable, but I think that could only be wishful thinking. well, at least, it's very good to make a plan like that. we can just find the project that we think about.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

I may not be experienced in the ICO. However, if this could create will certainly give a good thing if the concept of a team owned and run is also a qualified a solid team. in creating the ICO is not be easy things to run because if only impressed playfully of course just create ICO fails.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

Cause i'm not a someone who likes complicated things, then i'm not even dreaming to create my own coins.
Since it will be useless if creating coins but doesn't has a solid purposes for it.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

for making projects requires a very long time, and through a long process. so it's not that easy. if the project is not carefully considered. then everyone will claim that the project is a scam project
yukiko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

There's a project called Castle that does both those things of making a coin and massive airdrops. They built https://cryptoincubator.io and https://axioms.app (supposedly the first decentralized airdrop platform? not sure if that's true or not but it does look pretty slick)-  I just wouldn't over complicate all those questions without using some of the many of resources out there available to help that don't charge an arm and a leg.

DYOR of course (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/castle if you want to look up this one project but I'm sure there are others too). It's not necessarily difficult to get a coin project going with the right research and, of course, right team. But I think even more important, if you make a coin or ICO you need a purpose that is unique.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Right now, I don't have any dream to launch my coin because I know that it will need many things to set up and I need to spend a time to research and make the teams work in that project. Besides that, I need to know what purposes I will need to launch the project, and I will check on the market trend because I don't want to create the ICO project based on the ethereum and I see that the trend of that project is done and it will change with something new. Perhaps, if I can collect much money and I have a team, I will launch the project later, but it depends on what is going on in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: