Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

Sometimes I really had this idea. Why invest in someone else's ICO, if you can run your own. By and large, many projects in 2017 were similar to each other and the success of the project depended solely on the marketers who were in their staff. Now everything is much more complicated...
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Creating your own coins is the easiest way to earn your first million dollars, or lose your savings. Quite a risky idea, as for me, especially in a falling market, when it is more profitable to buy already launched projects than to invest in a just emerging project.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

No, I refuse this idea. I don't want to issue my own altcoin. I don't think it makes sense. Unless I am willing to be a liar, I don't know how to make investors make money. Once the token is on the trading platform, I lost the order. The card's control, so I think this is the reason for the ICO failure.

romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

I'm wondering, is the majority of people remaining in the market are pure enthusiasts, who even with Bitcoin for $ 100 will see only advantages?
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

No I have not dreamt of launching my own coin so far. And I will never do the same. But I still do not know for what purposes one will launch their own coin? It is just to collect as much money as they can to set up their own business not related to cryptocurrency or run away by cheating investors? I think many of already established crypto projects have not started implementing what they are established for. So to make the crypto market strong and stable, the project should sincerely start doing what it is established for.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

I'm wondering, is the majority of people remaining in the market are pure enthusiasts, who even with Bitcoin for $ 100 will see only advantages?

Many enthusiasts have been preserving markets since the founding of the blockchain and Bitcoin. All other users of cryptocurrency are real businessmen who use cryptocurrency to promote new ideas and projects, as well as to earn fixed capital.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

Well i never think about that. If i could i wont make my own coin. Because it takes a lot times, energy and money. Also the responsibilty for is huge im not sure i can run it. Im just support the cryptocurrency and hopes the market will recover.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
With the current state of the market of cryptocurrency and ICO projects, not many people will want to invent or create their own project, because it is not known what market the ICO projects will be in the future and whether it will be regulated.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Of course I would like to launch my ico

I think about it a lot, but still can not find a decent idea for implementation.

I would call my coin LUSMO (LUM)

No. I believe that this method is no longer effective.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I have never thought about it, because if ICO you need to have a sudden idea, a team and talented mentors. If you want to create a separate coin, you can search on Google, there are lots of instructions to do this
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

I dont need to create my own project, but it would be nice if someone hires me as a blockchain consultant or something else. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby and if I can work for crypto, it would be my dream.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Well i never think about that. If i could i wont make my own coin. Because it takes a lot times, energy and money. Also the responsibilty for is huge im not sure i can run it. Im just support the cryptocurrency and hopes the market will recover.
If you have a problem in terms of funding, ICO is the best solution for now, the most important thing is that you have a unique idea and can be categorized as one of the coins that can be used by everyone. need. Everyone is free to make crypto currency, but to make it a matter of quality and value issues, it's very useless to make a coin but it has no value.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

for myself, if I make a coin or token, the plan that I make is the ico project that is really clear about the vision and mission of the project that we are going to build so that it attracts investors to invest in our project and not become a temporary project that lasts only a few moments.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

If I were to launch coins I would focus on problems that has to do with reverse transfers. To Tackle token loss. But in this bear market, it will be very difficult to raise funds for such project during ico

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

Well, there was a time when i was planning to launch a coin without much planning, but then i got to my senses and stopped myself from doing that. I may at some stage of my life launch a token/coin provided that i get a good idea that can materialize and multiply the investment of the investors only then i'll go for it otherwise i'll just remain a bounty hunter.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

No, I do not dream, it needs to be understood in programming. From airdrop there is no sense. Although if you run the project as one or a small team without funding, you can make airdrop to attract people and create liquidity.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

I would also like to add a topical issue.If you have a good idea to create your own token, what price does it take to assemble a team of professionals and what costs approximately go to marketing?
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

I have a plan to bring a Medical Health Service project into the blockchain technology. I talked with some experienced Doctor and Advisor but I have no plan to launch ICO, Our Health token will work to give free health service to the needy people! This is my dream project and I will try hard to make it successful and popular in my country! I am working with the names and domains now, so, I am not able to mention the ticker or name! Once I finish everything I will make an ANN here.  Cheesy
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Honestly, I want to release my own ICO project. There is also a unique idea that I do not want to disclose but in my opinion the project will be in demand by the whole market from a financial point of view ! I would create a website but not sell tokens through it. I would go to the stock exchange and transferred the pool that was prepared for sale and would sell coins through the market at its own price which will indicate in the order !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

I never dreamed of my own coin. I do not have any breakthrough ideas that I would like to embody by creating my own coin. I do not want to create a fraudulent project with the aim of stealing money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: