Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:26:58 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

It would be great if i had my own coin, created to be used by many peoples in the world.
But if we just creating the coin alone, it won't be used unless the coin have a full function and advantages over other coins.
The hard thing is to make a project in your coin, and adopted by many peoples. That's why many coins dead.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
I think that individuals can introduce a token, as long as there is technology, everyone can do it. The difficulty lies in how to promote it and make it famous and become a mainstream token.

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:21:21 PM

the hard thing isn't release my own coin/token
but make it stable or stay on the value
many new coin can't stay on this market
they failed and ended with 0 value
You are right, there is nothing easier than to create another slag, but for a worthwhile project you need a strong team and a unique idea, a lot of work, money and luck, and it's not easy

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:44:57 PM

I'm not going to run my ICO at all and create a coin,but i can include fantasy.If I created a project, it would naturally use blockchain technology.Since freelancing is really becoming a trend, the platform would be associated with this activity.The name of the coin does not matter.Bounty program I would run 100%.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:03:53 PM

Yes, I think that is 80% of those in cryptocurrrency want to have their own coin. The name of my coin will be name  ADE COIN , I coin will be use to purchase product online through out the world without no any restriction and my coin will be among the top three altcoin.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:06:26 PM

Not really, it will be much more headache and pains to make it the best of all. I am much more happy that i can participate in this market and earn profit without risking even a single penny of mine.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:15:15 AM

If only project associated with bookmakers or poker. Here is a gold mine where you can pump money and forget about how to earn it. Pretty cool product I would have)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:48:53 PM

Launching a coin will be as easy in the future as  having an own website.
We will have a crypto Go Daddy which enables tokenization of the companies ( small and medium ones ).
There are working projects out there like ShareNode offering  to each company to be tokenized.
In the future a not tokenized company will be like a company today not having a website.
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

Launching a coin is hard! I am in the process of launching my own token for a gaming platform. If you are interested in joining the team PM me. Even if you are not interested in joining would be cool to share ideas with others that are launching their own companies too. I an currently working on the MVP, so software development or marketing knowledge would be recommended at this stage. You can take a look at https://arcadium.games

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:02:04 AM

One of my major dream is to creat AYC, this will incentivize EVERY creator no matter their area of specialization. I want to produce the currency of uniqueness,  minable only with your talent or works.
I may do bounties,  but hunters must be ready to do what they like to do in an acceptable way....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:27:15 AM

Launching a coin will be as easy in the future as  having an own website.
We will have a crypto Go Daddy which enables tokenization of the companies ( small and medium ones ).
There are working projects out there like ShareNode offering  to each company to be tokenized.
In the future a not tokenized company will be like a company today not having a website.

Right now, in ethereum network, anyone can create and launch their own coin with smart contract. But the difficult part is on the project what we want and i think its require a lot resources and bussiness knowledge.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:42:18 AM

no im not . im verry addicted to cryptos and i can say to myself that i am a solid crypto enthusiast but it never cross to my mind that i will create my own coin . why ? its simply because i think creating a coin was too hard  . im aware that there are service that can done it for you but they are not free . even if i say that i have the cash to afford paying for my own coin , i dont still see a purpose on why i should create my own coin  .  i guess im already comtented this way  . the market is already polluted with bad coins , i dont want to make it even more worst .
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:46:24 AM

adding your coin to an exchange isn't as easy as it is back when ethereum weren't widely used. voting and getting listed  on cryptopia isn't even worth now. forking is the new game now but that is if you get support from miners
and community.

I guess you need initially to fund your coin because if you've created a coin and launch it directly to an exchange then what would be its market price? Still, there is a need to ensure that market price of it will going to be competitive. In addition, I don't think that a single entity aside from bitcoin creators has the ability to launch their coin without team or project that will going to support it for a long term.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:23:26 AM

I am not dreaming have my own coins because I have enjoyed with many altcoin kinds from ICO, I think its not easy how to created new coins without have good planning and procedure for listing in greatest exchange market.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:26:10 AM

For now I like the IEO more. I have some ideas about making ICO and the product is more about social activities where we can help some people who are in disaster or establish a social organization. I also have an idea about an auction site that has its own cryptocurrency as a media transaction.                                                      

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:30:41 AM

I am not dreaming have my own coins because I have enjoyed with many altcoin kinds from ICO, I think its not easy how to created new coins without have good planning and procedure for listing in greatest exchange market.
For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

We have thousands of coins out there that has been created for certain issues of the world and as i see it,all of the problem they are already answered ,means in future if they are legit then all service and product will be available

But asking me about what would i like if having a chance?i like to focus kn medical side either service or profuct but purely for the health and development

Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:53:53 AM

For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
Fully agree with you brother. 90% ICO is a scam. Why is everyone so fond of investing in these scam projects? A lot of really good and honest projects. Such as Sound Money Coin for example.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:22:35 AM

Well i have plans of developing a project based on linking data all across platforms or industry. For instance, a platform where all the industries of a country can share information upon request. There are going to be some classified information that can only be viewed by request from the holders of such information but for general biographic details of any person within the country i believe it should be within the reach of every governmental institution.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:52:46 AM

I thought about it not so long ago, because I have really good opportunities to solve very important problems. But I think that today the market is just gaining strength and you and I need to try not to scare people and not to deceive them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: