Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:05:42 AM

I have it in my mind since very long but it needs a team and resources and lots of money. I have joined different blockchains where you can create free token I am now comfortable Smiley
of course to run a project certainly requires a team of professionals who can develop the project that we are going to live. besides that, we also have to spend a lot of capital to promote the projects we have towards the crypto community, because without a large project promotion program, of course it will never be known by the community so that it cannot invite many investors to invest in it

There is a lot responsibility and a lot work to do when we launch our own coin or project. We should comply with law if we are not want to scamming peoples, beside that we should gather good developers team to run the project. I dont have a plan to launch my own coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:38:05 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
To be honest, I am really dreaming to have my own currency that will be named after me, but I don't have the capability to do it and I don't have the enough knowledge on marketing that's why it will remain as a dreamed for me.  Grin
If so , I will just a bounty and an airdrop but I will just allocate a small amount of tokens on it, to avoid breaking down the price upon distribution and listing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:41:55 AM

I didn’t even think about it, I used to have such an idea to create my own token and that's it, and of course if I were very rich and I had extra money and if I had an interest in cryptocurrency, then of course it was possible to do this.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:45:10 AM

Oh, yeah, the cryptocurrency market is missing only hundreds of new bitcoins. Instead of increasing the number of coins, what better way to develop and promote existing projects? Now the number of cryptocurrencies is growing so fast that many began to wonder when it comes to choosing a good coin.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:54:42 AM

I see no point in launching my own coin. Everything is already good come up to me. And I don’t want to launch any fraudulent project to fool investors.
If people stopped inventing next unnecessary projects and focused on the improvement of existing ones, then everything would be much better in cryptocurrencies.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:58:10 AM

Yes, I also want to launch my own coin for a project of garment business. Basically I want to create a website and sell my garment products but I need money at least $15000. But, don't know how to bring an ICO to collect the funds. Please, someone solve my problem.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

It seems that if you want to make your own project it is certainly very difficult. And of course it can only be imagined now. If it's true, I make my own projects certainly useful and can be used by the general public such as blockchain-based music projects. With the name Crypto Music project, and the token symbol is MSC.
To make a particular project, you can't just rely on yourself, you need a smart team in their field. You should to have innovative ideas so that people are interested, you need a development team, marketing, big capital and so on. there are lots of things you have to provide before making your own coins
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:00 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Yes I've always dreamt of launching my own coin and take note that is a coin not a token, I have many ideas in mind what would be the use-cases of that coin, name and abrreviation are still not decided. But yes I will do bounty and Airdrop as it will really helps my project to market in every country and at the same time my coin will have many coin holders in the process.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

Ha maybe if it was 2017 and you could actually do an ICO.

I unfortunately don't (currently) have the technical know-how to launch my own blockchain, and would rather avoid doing a clone copy-paste coin of something that is already out there. I would want to deliver a blockchain that is unique and solves a specific issue, or a token with real world application. So until I have a good idea and want to see it through, I'll stick to supporting all the other great projects out there Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:39:37 AM

It is very easy and cheap to launch your own coin. But i don't think, there is a need for another shitcoin and i don't have any passion for it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

I have some ideas in the field of big data and the like, also making my own exchanger like binance, just looking at how the nature of investors towards ICO and IEO now, makes me think is it still feasible? bounty and airdrop are alternative ways if you want to market ICO / IEO.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:27:11 PM

It is very easy and cheap to launch your own coin. But i don't think, there is a need for another shitcoin and i don't have any passion for it.
it's not easy to launch coins that are valuable and useful, easy, easy, but difficult, in my opinion.
lots of new coins that are useless so they only become fake coins because they don't move at all and of course need strong support so people believe and become interested.
so many people don't launch their own coins and they choose to do other business.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:31:28 PM

i cant take it for now , i just watch much project dead because of immature plan and take someone money out , i wont like that
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

I don't think I have the ability to develop my own coin. Moreover, right now there are many coins / tokens on the market that will definitely make competition even tighter. For me, it would be better to use existing coins that have been proven to be able to survive in most conditions whether it's good or bad.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:07:58 PM

I'm not dreaming of launching my own coin but I have a few friends who are in the process of doing so. The market has been looking favorable so they believe that in the next few months they will launch their ieo. Keep on the lookout for the cravelancer project

andrea1234

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:09:53 PM

I think i will waste my time  if i launch my own cryptocurrency or ICO. It is tough to handle that. Although there are already many cryptocurrency and ICO.  i think as much as cryptocurrency has been launched and listed is enough.  Roll Eyes
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:16:42 PM

I'm not dreaming of launching my own coin but I have a few friends who are in the process of doing so. The market has been looking favorable so they believe that in the next few months they will launch their ieo. Keep on the lookout for the cravelancer project
I can't imagine how difficult it is to make my own coins, especially coins that can attract investors because in my opinion what is difficult is how to meet investor expectations and I am not ready to bear such a burden because I do not want to disappoint many people.
so I'm not thinking of making my own coin.

n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:20:32 PM

As far as coding an ICO is concerned, it is incredibly cheap (sub $100) on TokenGen.

Getting this out of the way should allow any new project to focus its efforts and funding into business development, instead of ERC20 standards.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:34:02 PM

i cant take it for now , i just watch much project dead because of immature plan and take someone money out , i wont like that

For now it's better to look for IEO programs held in exchange to avoid unclear projects, just use capital as much as possible even though the potential for profits is greater than participating in the project bounty.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:35:26 PM

I once dreamed that someday I could launch my own coin. but it is difficult to compete with other parties. especially in launching coins we need large capital and hard work to progress the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: