Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17775 times)
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:52:41 PM

Do not plant to launch any coin but to tokenize the business could be an option. I think tokenization
will be mandatory for companies in the future if they want to be successful.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:54:28 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 07:38:45 AM by kickdapa

I had a dream about it. I tried and gave up! Because launching a project is not easy.  Though I have enough experience to launch a crypto project, but what will happen then? another new coin without no future goal except some exchange listing! Then no need even my own coin. We have lots of coin already, the thing we don't have is mass adoption! Which the crypto industry needs. Lots of coins are being created every year and then they become dead. From technology to food, hundreds of ICO/STO/IEO projects are coming but they do nothing except some exchange listing! So, I don't need personal coin like them.

Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:01:19 AM

As a software engineer in java language , i thought of going into blockchain developer to create something unique based on the experienced i had in cryptocurrency and software.  But the bear season got me discouraged and i don't think i want to go into such project.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:28:58 AM

For now i am not dreaming to launch my own coin it hard for me since i have no experience yet so far how to run this or develop more in order to success in the future, for now i am enjoying doing bounties and making more investment here in crypto.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:33:59 AM

I had a dream about it. Let me explain what happened next!   

The hardest thing is marketing, as we know that currently there are more than 2000 coins and tokens of course all competing to be the best, because many projects die.

..........///....../////..........
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

The truth of the matter is, I don't really dream to launch my own coin rather I just want to help someone to promote their legit dream coin. That's what we called bountying. in other words what we are doing right now is helping someone on his dream to popularize his dream coin.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Whereap

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:05:53 AM

Had a anticipate of launch something myself. On the other hand did capture a looking how various coins / currency are thither, aloof assume 't want outpouring marketplace with added shitcoin =D Whether had alot of plain cash to pament developers, definetly would create something usefull. Who understands, possibly in forthcoming desire create something. On the other hand presently thither is as well various shitcoin away thither =D
canandr

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:18:29 AM

Allows to achieve dreaming equitable instantly, whether I get the oppurtunity to get my have corporation and desire come in on the crypto planet. I would similar to make a production which is apply close to each gamers round the planet. Allow to add this currency desire be the centre cash representing everyone pastimes. That so large on the other hand it aloof a dreaming so no issue hehehe, corporation with garena, inventor of motile novel, combination of fable, dota, and whatever public gamey. The currency desire be the mean of expenditure in rival and not aloof almost it, thither desire be also apply of it
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:08:30 PM

Various crypto investors rather or next dreaming of launch their have currency later requiring themselves in infrequent ICOs. The outcome of low-priced launch of have money over smartness agreement similar element, neo or astral has brought to the many buncos in presence.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:20:51 PM

adding your coin to an exchange isn't as easy as it is back when ethereum weren't widely used. voting and getting listed  on cryptopia isn't even worth now. forking is the new game now but that is if you get support from miners
and community.

I have this friend that tried embarking on this journey sometime ago. I just laughed when he told me that. He just made calculations and thot its as easy as just making calculations and seeing profits. Hahahaha.... It takes a lot of hardwork and funds for one to get own coin. Anyone up for that? I will appreciate to be among the team.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:30:43 PM

I have dreamed of launching my own coin but I stopped fantasizing about that because it is not as easy as it seems. Your concept might be good and superb but it goes beyond the concept. You have to have money to back it up and promote it. And in my part of the world raising money is very hard because nobody is willing to support you. I think it is only for does who have all it takes financially to launch and back up their coin, unless you want to run a scam project which is unethical and illegal.

Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:58:13 AM

I'm not fascinated of launch my currency.I'm fascinated of working my corporation which doesn't provide whatever sort of currency on the other hand is ready to admit whatever formation of currentness that is transformable to my regional cash.
inpeo

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:10:05 AM

No, I achieve not dreaming, it requires to be accepted in scheduling. From airdrop thither is no impression. Although whether you amble the propose as single or a little group without support, you buoy create airdrop to pull humans and make liquidness.
NibleyIt

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:12:15 AM

I dreamed and had a wishing whether the eth cost reverted to $ 1,400 so I would purchase a residence and a modern auto so move matrimonial, I get any coins from ico that I yet mastery until instantly
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:16:34 AM

ICO is not having a good success now for many investors are not having good experience with the ICO projects and instead it is the opposite. Many are seeing this as a scam because of its higher percentage of failure. Now, there are new crowdfunding to which investors are more comfortable with and that is the EIO (Exchange Initial Offering) to which in my own opinion is good like those project that are being launched in Binance Exchange.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:05:25 PM

I am dreaming to launch my own coin one day but I later came to realisation that it is not easy because you need money to promote it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:46:19 PM

Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:50:56 PM

I dream that as few people as possible launched their coins, a huge number of shithcoins scares off people from cryptocurrencies.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:56:06 PM

Launching a coin is pretty simple, but having a great project and product to foster the use cases of the coin is the issue. If I'm to launch my own coin, it will be used to pay for domain names, the project itself will be geared towards a decentralised internet. I picked so much interest in this field but I'm yet to put my mind to developing a coin. One also needs team mates with similar vision to succeed because a tree can't form a forest.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:50:03 PM

Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
I also feel very helped by that, so that fraudsters will be more careful and that will make the project scam less so it will be very beneficial for us to invest in ICO.
so I also don't think about making coins myself but I prefer investing.
but sometimes I really am interested in the benefits of making an ICO and sometimes I fantasize about making an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: