Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

it is not that easy to do if you were really serious about the project but if the purpose of your project is to scam people then its either do not start it or expect you wont be successful with that. Creating coin is not just for investment purposes it is about doing something to help the industry.
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:27:49 PM

Being able to launch my own ICO it seems like impossible dream for me.
I am only a cryptocurrency user and analyze the market that happens all the time to make money with daily trade in there.
to be able to launch ICO is quite easy and cheap but what we offer, projects like what we build are not just ICO and than scam.
that the problem of ICO because is too cheap i think.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:32:10 PM

for this you need a product of mass consumption and a token which will be the main currency for it
you need a lot of knowledge and the very idea of this project which has no analogues
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:12:55 PM

It seems to me that most people who are well acquainted with cryptocurrency would like to create their own project and coin, as their own project = profit

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:16:53 PM

Maybe yes, but it won't be an ICO. That means it will be very costly. So it is like a no for me anymore. There are already thousands of projects and coins that are all awaiting to be utilized. Maybe we can just pick some of it and utilize it before starting a new one.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:09:18 PM

It seems to me that most people who are well acquainted with cryptocurrency would like to create their own project and coin, as their own project = profit

You need to ask whether this will be practical or not. We have around 100 million cryptocurrency users in the world. What will happen if everyone of them creates their own cryptocurrency? Rather than increasing the number of cryptocurrencies (which is already too high in my opinion), why can't we work to improve some of the existing coins?
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:13:08 PM

You need to ask whether this will be practical or not. We have around 100 million cryptocurrency users in the world. What will happen if everyone of them creates their own cryptocurrency? Rather than increasing the number of cryptocurrencies (which is already too high in my opinion), why can't we work to improve some of the existing coins?
maybe that's the importance of the regulation for each crypto in exchange. Indeed, you say, now making your own coins that can be done easily is the reason why everyone makes their own coins and that is very easy. they make fake projects with their coins that make investors' trust worse.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:03:41 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

Back in 2017, anyone with sufficiant motivation and skill could make good money creating and marketing a coin, but nowadays what will determine success is use case. We already have plenty of coins out there. What I'd recommend for entrepreneurs is to pick a coin and build on it if they want to make a name for themselves in the industry. There are plenty of solid protocols out there.
Today, besides already a large number of a huge selection of projects, there is an SEC that oversees scammers, but what will happen to them later? Will they be punished? Today there is no answer to this question. But if your idea is really very cool, then do not be afraid to implement it.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:21:18 AM

Hell no! Why add to the misery of hundred and thousand tokens out there serving very little purpose? Would rather build something useful (a dapp) on an existing platform and leave this world with sanity.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:27:32 AM

There are regulators in my country. So I don't even think about it. When cryptocurrency equate to shares. In general, to create a project you need a lot of technical knowledge. I am not an expert in this. According to this it is not necessary to deceive people)

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:46:04 AM

Of course that we are all dreaming!
Because we know about all success CEOs like Justin Sun or Vitalik Buterin, they are now among the richest people of the world.
It means you are just dreaming of become wealthy, you might scam people if you launch your own project. That sounds like a bad dream for all people here in crypto space.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:49:37 AM

Of course that we are all dreaming!
Because we know about all success CEOs like Justin Sun or Vitalik Buterin, they are now among the richest people of the world.
It means you are just dreaming of become wealthy, you might scam people if you launch your own project. That sounds like a bad dream for all people here in crypto space.
dreaming, maybe because many people expect something that can produce good results.
becoming a reality is very difficult, maybe it can happen but being successful is not easy.
launching your own project is not easy even though it's possible but it doesn't always appeal to many people because it requires a process to be successful.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:56:46 AM

dreaming, maybe because many people expect something that can produce good results.
becoming a reality is very difficult, maybe it can happen but being successful is not easy.
launching your own project is not easy even though it's possible but it doesn't always appeal to many people because it requires a process to be successful.
I bet you didn't read my post carefully. Please be honest, you are spamming signature... aren't you? you better not!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:59:00 AM

Lol yes, i'm dreaming like what if i launch my own cryptocurrency and become the CEO of it. I'm dreaming a project of new exchange, and my ICO will be sold out 100%, ahhh my dream lol. I'm envy to people who can launched their own coin, they must be so rich getting all the profit.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:02:52 AM

I once tried to make a coin on the Stellar platform, the aim was for learning in our community and hopefully  would be useful for the future, we had time to think about ICO but at that time the bear market was going on, we did not continue the project.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:29:18 AM

A big "NO" since I have a lack knowledge in cryptocurrency and creating your own coin to make people satisfy is a full of stress to maintain the good services for everyone, but you can create your own coin in some platform like ethereum based altcoin its easy to understand but its hard to build trust for the community and also you need a good capital to start.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:39:51 AM

Lol yes, i'm dreaming like what if i launch my own cryptocurrency and become the CEO of it. I'm dreaming a project of new exchange, and my ICO will be sold out 100%, ahhh my dream lol. I'm envy to people who can launched their own coin, they must be so rich getting all the profit.

I think this dream is very fast, I exclude garbage ICO projects, creating a separate project requires a lot of manpower and really breakthrough ideas to get attention. If you simply want to create your own coin, I think you can search google, it's easy to create your own coin.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

never dreaming about that
because a lot of things we should do and create a cryptocurrency project is not as easy as we imagine
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:55:22 AM

never dreaming about that
because a lot of things we should do and create a cryptocurrency project is not as easy as we imagine

I too doesn't have any such plans, creating our own coin is not that simple. Along with that it needs a big funding, continued development, backing product and more other factors which isn't possible with minimal knowledge about blockchain. There were more services that help with creating our own coin, but creating in such a way is not worthy in my opinion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:18:33 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

Not really since it requires business expertise and of course a lot of money to push it out so no, I didn't even try thinking it through. I'm just glad to see projects that I'm really a fan of and has real use cases. There are a lot there that provides solution in the payment, marketplace and ecommerce industry. Together with just pure entertainment, gaming, gambling, digital collectibles, sportsbetting. As long as I see projects that I love, I'm already contented. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: