Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:03:05 PM

I don’t dream of creating my own coin because you think that it’s pretty much on the market now.  They are even more than necessary but it is very productive projects.  No need to create new coins need to support those that are now.

Ballalar

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:45:07 PM

Exactly, I furthermore wish to start my have currency representing a propose of dress occupation. Essentially I wish to make a site and deal my habiliment output on the other hand I require cash at littlest $15000. On the other hand, assume 't recognise how to take an ICO to bring the supplies. Suit, individual resolve my issue.
tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:47:18 PM

To get my have currency, would in fact be in one way charming to me, on the other hand unneeded.I achieve not recognise reason humans should apply my currency, because thither are so various others.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:53:57 PM

representing myself, whether I create a currency or coin, the program that I create is the ico propose that is actually crystalise almost the eyesight and aim of the propose that we are loss to figure so that it draws investors to sink in our propose and not get a irregular propose that survive just a infrequent second.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:54:05 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

There are too many cryptocurrency coins created already in crypto world.
You can see many coins listed in coinmarketcap.com. Actually, we don't need to creating our own coin to make a project.
Using Ethereum network, we can create the ERC20 token easily for our company.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:31:31 PM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

There are too many cryptocurrency coins created already in crypto world.
You can see many coins listed in coinmarketcap.com. Actually, we don't need to creating our own coin to make a project.
Using Ethereum network, we can create the ERC20 token easily for our company.
Of course, the erc-20 platform provides very good features.  But first of all, you need to have a good idea that will be in demand in society so that the new coin created will not be just another garbage in the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:49:20 PM

It's still too far to think about it, but if my life is successful and I have many assets that can be used for life in the future.  Of course it is worth trying, I am currently working in the food sector, and maybe that can be made in the Cryptocurrency project.  The name is Molen, yes Molen Coin and the Coins code will be MLC (Dreaming)
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:56:13 PM

I don't dream of wanting to run a program because I find it difficult to do it. many processes that must be passed. it's useless if we make cryptoqurrency itself but only as a wallet decoration. I mean everything requires a long process and is not just made but requires a way so that the project or coins we make continue to grow and develop. that's what needs to be considered

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:02:46 PM

I thought about it many times but in the end i found that it will cost many money and must have a good team and idea so it's tottaly hard but i think it's worth it
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:11:43 PM

I wish to start my have currency, which is not juke. On the other hand I recognized that it was not easy as it had to fulfil stakeholder pact, obtain investors, and marketplace output. So obtain a mineworker when completion my production, I require a laborer. It's easier to get a hard group.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:44:44 AM

Developing your own cloned coin or issuing a token as a hobby or for education purposes is pretty easy to do, but launching your own startup is far more complex and fund raising potential can depend on market conditions and timing, and quite often projects don't have an adequate budget allocated to marketing which can result in lower performance

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:12:19 AM

Honestly, no but if only I have background in blockchain development or anything related then perhaps I would have interest in doing so. My project would revolve around delivery payments. Online shopping is very successful in my country so having a reliable courier service would be  a perfect opportunity for me.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

No I assume 't wish to annex added currency that desire assume 't get its valid apply.I assume 't wish to strive bitcoin as I'm a band of it. I would lead-in humans to apply bitcoin as an alternative of determining to the currency that desire be composed.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:59:12 PM

Wishing I could,its my dreaming to start my have currency on the other hand I'm not peevish in that region, over smartness agreement is easier or furcation mints? I would be cheerful whether I buoy look individual who would exhibit me how this is finished, postulate I yet get a plenty to study, buoy 't achieve it only on the other hand I would similar to figure my have group
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:31:10 PM

I have a long-term dream to join as a crypto currency coin development team. Now I am still striking myself by equipping myself with a lot of knowledge so that I truly deserve to be a development team. I haven't thought of an abbreviation for my coin name. But I will move my coin on the mental health platform. A crypto currency coin that can facilitate world mental health services by meeting legendary psychologists and in accordance with experts. Of course, I will hold bounty and airdrop because both are good promotional media. Yeah, I hope my dream will succeed someday.

sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

I think it is unnecessary to launch their own coin, because it will be the regular erc 20 without any helpful functions. Just another shitcoin.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:27:27 PM

I think it is unnecessary to launch their own coin, because it will be the regular erc 20 without any helpful functions. Just another shitcoin.
Try to make a coin with own blockchain.
It is much more difficult but much more interesting.
The main is idea and application of the coin.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

I dream, but I don't have the means and capacity to create my own cryptocurrency, and I don't think it will, because I need a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

Whether I was turn whatever crypto propose I would publish a roadmap basic so modernise a propose to a level that buoy exhibit humans any exhibit of a apply example at littlest. Whether this growth would be in area with former ariled way correspondence than this is already a great mark to investors this is a draggy propose. So I would try to move any association. Later that, I would first a charity on the other hand just when the propose is set to and selling would get the right influence. Turn a charitableness, airdrop or whatever additional as well presently is a general fallacy of more than half layouts now. Symptom an airdrop time is a immense misspend of group vigor and symptom immense powerfulness of premium or airdrop as a selling instrument.I base various propose defunct that had a great concept on the other hand just started philanthropy or airdrop to presently and so deed loony when generosity fathers absent that they cannot pull local and investors.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:14:38 PM

Representing me, exactly on the other hand in a dreaming just. As it was harder to anticipate on the actuality. As we require a plenty of reserve to beginning the plan and a extremely great group article furthermore. And on that it returns many even many cash to back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: